Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by hatari
They started this crap with Resist! And Obstruct! Hassling Pense at Hamilton, Trump staffers Stephen Miller, Sarah Huckabee, Steve Brannon all harassed out at dinner in their private lives. Now Supreme Court Justicesโ€ฆ.

Dr. (My ass) Jill has the Secret Service to keep her safe, but I hope the Left gets a big enough dose of Thurs that they decide it needs to go away for good.

I'm conflicted on this one. Part of me wants to make them suffer, but we can't let ourselves stoop to their level. The schidt they are pulling needs to be owned by them. Paying them back with the same doesn't have a good look.

Let them hang themselves regardless of our animosity towards them.

Forget the "nice guy" crap, what has it gotten anyone so far? If they wanna play rough, it's time to quit messing around and reciprocate in a like manner. "Nice guy" BS got us nowhere in the past, it's time to get with it.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
GB1

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Morewood
[quote=Fubarski]Reporters tried ta question the bitch, but she wouldn't taco bout it.
Dr Jill is nacho friend.[/quote

Thatโ€™s some funny stuff right there.

Last edited by WMR; 07/24/22.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
They started this crap with Resist! And Obstruct! Hassling Pense at Hamilton, Trump staffers Stephen Miller, Sarah Huckabee, Steve Brannon all harassed out at dinner in their private lives. Now Supreme Court Justicesโ€ฆ.

Dr. (My ass) Jill has the Secret Service to keep her safe, but I hope the Left gets a big enough dose of Thurs that they decide it needs to go away for good.

I'm conflicted on this one. Part of me wants to make them suffer, but we can't let ourselves stoop to their level. The schidt they are pulling needs to be owned by them. Paying them back with the same doesn't have a good look.

All well and good but the only thing they own is what they choose to own. 80 some million people who legally voted for Trump think the response look is just fine.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
They are thieves pure and simple and to be despised at every opportunity ....Do it with a smile but give no quarter...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molษ”ฬ€หn Labรฉ Skรฝla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
WTF is up with them and ice cream? Never seen a person frequent an ice cream shop as much as that evil family!

Uhhhh

Let me help you out. This is kind of my wheelhouse:

Old foucks live, eat, breath and shรฎt ice cream and Gunsmoke.

When you see someone posting or speaking of either in the real world, back up a couple paces. They probably have stinky urine body odor or severe halitosis

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord
WTF is up with them and ice cream? Never seen a person frequent an ice cream shop as much as that evil family!

Uhhhh

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord

Uhhhh

When you see someone posting or speaking of either in the real world, back up a couple paces. They probably have stinky urine body odor or severe halitosis

Sheeshโ€ฆ.Hold into the waffle cone.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

NO fug no this country is being fugged right now by people who don't play by the rules just make the rules up as they go along filling their pockets. Apathy will not remove these sob's with the msm as their mouthpiece to cya for them . it's time to give them a dose of their own methods. Fug the rino play nice mentality that is why we are where we are at now.

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 07/24/22.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Forget the "nice guy" crap, what has it gotten anyone so far? If they wanna play rough, it's time to quit messing around and reciprocate in a like manner. "Nice guy" BS got us nowhere in the past, it's time to get with it.

I agree. Stop playing nice with the liberal lunatics!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ice Cream might be one thing I have in common with Brandon.

Nobody here likes a good cone?

No, I'm not an old bastard either.
52, a spring rooster by campfire standards!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by mathman
the supposed "dissertation" she concocted at U. Delaware for her Ed.D
Is it wrapped around a cardboard tube and perforated every four inches?
Nope. Itโ€™d be useful then.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

252 members (163bc, 257_X_50, 160user, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 69sportfury, 15 invisible), 1,845 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,113
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.