Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Sorry, but giving your DNA to anyone is incredibly stupid!

PAYING to give it to them is even more stupid.

This^^^

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I doubt if it would take individual DNA samples to fabricate a race specific bio-weapon. In fact, I would be surprised if all the major powers didn't already have race specific bio weapons.

At this point, they would be very tricky to administer, however. There's Caucasians aligned with Asians on every side of the political ideology spectrum. So it would be impossible to toss one out there without killing off a bunch of allies.

The blacks should probably be worried, though. Not much of anybody likes them except the Communists who use them as shock troops in America. If the Communists ever reach the point where they have no further need of blacks, the blacks are going to have a problem.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Cops already have my dna so who cares

mine too, wonder if they sold it to the chicoms?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Race specific?

That's 1950's childs play compared to where gene targeting science is today.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
I doubt if it would take individual DNA samples to fabricate a race specific bio-weapon. In fact, I would be surprised if all the major powers didn't already have race specific bio weapons.

At this point, they would be very tricky to administer, however. There's Caucasians aligned with Asians on every side of the political ideology spectrum. So it would be impossible to toss one out there without killing off a bunch of allies.

The blacks should probably be worried, though. Not much of anybody likes them except the Communists who use them as shock troops in America. If the Communists ever reach the point where they have no further need of blacks, the blacks are going to have a problem.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn good thing you guys never got that DNA altering vax jab........................laffin

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I think we’re already at a point where even if they don’t have yours, they have enough of your relatives DNA a brother, sister, mom, or dad that it doesn’t matter much.

This is the reality.

Ever licked an envelope and put it in a USPS mailbox ? ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Imagine getting a bill from some D.A. looking for you to pay back child support.

Hilarious but true.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I think we’re already at a point where even if they don’t have yours, they have enough of your relatives DNA a brother, sister, mom, or dad that it doesn’t matter much.
This is the reality.
This is why I use a Q-tip and distilled water to seal envelopes. Then burn the Q-tip.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
This is the reality.
This is why I use a Q-tip and distilled water to seal envelopes. Then burn the Q-tip.

Purity Of Essence.......

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
This is the reality.
#cantconnectthedots

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Read how they caught the Golden State Killer 40 years later.

At some point every human living will have their DNA sequenced and it won't matter if you had your personal DNA sequenced or not.

Exactly this. And we cannot prevent our kids and grandkids from sending-in their DNA.

The problem is not the data itself ... the problem is what the Chinese will do with it to fabricate these boutique viruses to attack a specific genepool.

Everyone should read a series of books "America Falls" by Scott Medbury. It's an eye opener that deals with exactly this scenario.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41726662-the-america-falls-series

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I sent my DNA to 23andme.com and paid a hundred bucks. Very informative and worth every penny.

Good Lord, now I know that Communist Chinks will spend a million Yen to develop a poison just for me, will send a Gook spy with License to Kill* and he will come to my remote log cabin and assassinate me.

Now I won't be able to sleep at night.

*Must have "Double O" designation. My hit man will be "OORiceNoodle."

LOL

Outta the park!

Why does it matter if they have your DNA? They already know enough about us to know what our farts smell like before we break wind. If we knew how much they actually know we all be spontaneously and without control breaking a lot more wind.

If they want you guilty of something you’re gonna be guilty. That’s what they do. You’ve already been severely compromised if you are on this thread and on the net, even with your best attempts to be unanimous.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
This is the reality.
#cantconnectthedots

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So none of you guys has ever had a blood test or a throat swab? How do you know that your DNA hasn't already been sequenced?

Carpe' Scrotum
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Steve
So none of you guys has ever had a blood test or a throat swab? How do you know that your DNA hasn't already been sequenced?

Exactly.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
In my younger days I donated DNA throughout/across several countries/continents.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/24/22.

1Minute
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I sent my DNA to 23andme.com and paid a hundred bucks. Very informative and worth every penny.

Good Lord, now I know that Communist Chinks will spend a million Yen to develop a poison just for me, will send a Gook spy with License to Kill* and he will come to my remote log cabin and assassinate me.

Now I won't be able to sleep at night.

*Must have "Double O" designation. My hit man will be "OORiceNoodle."

LOL

Outta the park!

Why does it matter if they have your DNA? They already know enough about us to know what our farts smell like before we break wind. If we knew how much they actually know we all be spontaneously and without control breaking a lot more wind.

If they want you guilty of something you’re gonna be guilty. That’s what they do. You’ve already been severely compromised if you are on this thread and on the net, even with your best attempts to be unanimous.

Anonymous.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I worked at a Federal Agency in New York City. Someone sent one of the female supervisors a death threat to her house via USPS. The FBI came in to investigate, asked the supervisor to come up with a list of about 20 people who she thought would have sent the letter (she was a bitch).

The FBI then told the 20 people they had to give DNA samples or they would be fired. All 20 submitted including the two women who sent the letter. They ID'ed the woman through her DNA on the stamp that the FBI steamed off (yes, this was a long time ago) and she ratted out her partner in crime.

Funny thing, our Agency couldn't fire the women because the FBI never obtained a search warrant for the DNA samples. All three of the women worked on the same floor, it must have been interesting conversation when they were in the chithouse!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Sorry, but giving your DNA to anyone is incredibly stupid!

PAYING to give it to them is even more stupid.

The Mormons bought all those ancestry sites then completely screwed their own databases with the corrupted data.

Last edited by 3584ELK; 07/24/22. Reason: profanity edit

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 1minute
In my younger days I donated DNA throughout/across several countries/continents.

This ^^

My time of doing this was before we knew about aids. You can imagine how fast I hightailed it down to the clinic to get a test - lol. I price shopped for a philippina hooker once and only had 7 dollars (none of them were what I would call pretty but 4/5 of them walked away when I told them how much I had on me). I got a freebie the next morning when I let her use my shower.

I still expect some stranger to roll up and call me dad one day.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,170
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.