Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sledder
Bart has ran to rick already and I got a pm about it from rick.

That is a lie....

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Perfect example of what I am talking about. Read Iviolatedmymommy's latest post. Him and his buddies can say whatever they want and fall under their umbrella of protection. Then you will get a PM from you know who. A real level ball field isn't it.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Ricks pissed. I can't comment anymore. Bart really threw a fit.

I think its based on how much money you spend on here.Buying mcmillans and whatever else.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bart really threw a fit.

Another lie...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sledder:

I sent you a private message to tone it down. Note the private.

Now, I'm going to tell it to you straight, in unequivocal terms:

NOBODY has sent me a PM or emailed me about you, or 1gunner, or about that this thread, or about anything remotely having to do with it.

Your next move is to either back off and admit you're wrong, or call me a liar.

You guys can fight among yourselves all you want, but guess what, I'm going to put you all in a communal PM and you can beat your brains in about it to your heart's content in there, away from the public airwaves.

KIDS READ THIS BOARD!

Have some character.

Rick Bin

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bart185
Bart really threw a fit.

Another lie...

And that is the truth.

Bart:

How many McMillans have you bought off me, ever?

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Sledder....I bet you get alot of calls to socialize with folks.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's sad that intelligent, hard working Americans have been hoodwinked into bickering amoungst themselves, and casting insults.
It doesn't matter how many universities you build or how good citizen's work ethic is, only a small percentage can be at the top of the pay scale in any society.
Put the blame where you will, but, when the masses in the USA are reduced to a third-world living standard via global "competition" and the importation of cheap labor (to do the "jobs Americans don't want") things will get ugly - fast.
Of course, the elites will just move away and run their service busineses from off-shore havens.
Sound far-fetched?

Last edited by night_owl; 10/18/07.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickBin
Bart:

How many McMillans have you bought off me, ever?

Zero...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And that's the truth.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Thanks rick.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I apologize to most everyone for my outburst, Sorry Rick, won't happen again. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gentlemen:

Unfortunately, I must inform you that we have received a threat of being hacked from 1gunner. Normally I would not be too alarmed, however, along with the threat, there is corroborating activity at various server levels which indicates that someone is trying to fool with the server right now.

As such, and despite the graphic nature of the following, I felt it important to put this on the public record immediately, because nobody is immune from foul play, and if the site goes down, we'll have a slight clue as to who did it.

The following was sent by 1gunner to a member here that will not be named, and I confirmed it with the member's permission, after asking 1gunner point blank if he had sent it, and receiving a straight denial:

Go [bleep] yourself you stupid assclown. You can also suck Rick's dick while you're at it. If you wish you can send him a copy of this. I don't really give a good [bleep]. Please remember one thing though. I am a very good computer programmer and I can very easily hack into any site I want to. This site would be especially easy. Have a nice day you come sucking mexican bitch!

We have already made backups, and we have people standing by, so if the poop hits the fan, we'll do our best.

1gunner, for obvious reasons, is no longer welcome at the Campfire.

Happy Holidays. grin

rb

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Wow. I guess some people go a bit over the top when people disagree with them. I'm glad most of us aren't that unstable.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't hacking a criminal activity? Like federal felony?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
1gunner, you pathetic asswipe, why don't you crawl back under your bridge. Of all the trolls that have been through here, you are about the stupidest and least entertaining one I can remember.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bart185
Isn't hacking a criminal activity? Like federal felony?

.280 says he thinks so....on a state and federal level. Much akin to shutting down a business. TIs basically computer criminal mischief. Reckon we got enuff lawyers here to get this handled??? grin

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve,
You need to pay attention to sledder...He's just as pathetic as 1gunner was....Was... grin

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Wow Bart,so much for you behaving on here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oops, didn't see he was banned already. I lamped this guy for trouble from about his eighth post. Bad seed.

BTW hacking a protected computer...i.e. gov't, medical, critical infrastructure etc. is a federal felony 18 USC 1030 or so, don't know about the penalty for hacking a private website like Ric's, but there are some. I would happily help prosecute that swine pro bono, although a half wit living in his mother's basement and working the graveyard shift at Domino's probably can't pay a judgment.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,653
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.