Page 60 of 117 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 116 117
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Willto
Frack off and die. Just because I don't gargle daily on Putin's dick wad like you do does not make me a liberal. Now run along and hold the piss bucket for your Russian masters you traitorous piece of chit.
How is opposing sending money to a corrupt, money-laundering [bleep], and hoping Russia puts an end to that, bring a traitor?

Because the screen people told him it was, and they’re the ones who tell him what he can and can’t think. He admitted that up above.

Run along now. Probably time for you to spread your ass cheeks and get another Russian propaganda suppository jammed up your ass. Gotta get that daily dose so you and a few other Putin bottom bitches can think you are in the only ones "IN THE KNOW". LOL!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by efw
Frack off and die. Just because I don't gargle daily on Putin's dick wad like you do does not make me a liberal. Now run along and hold the piss bucket for your Russian masters you traitorous piece of chit.
How is opposing sending money to a corrupt, money-laundering [bleep], and hoping Russia puts an end to that, bring a traitor?

Because the screen people told him it was, and they’re the ones who tell him what he can and can’t think. He admitted that up above.

Run along now. Probably time for you to spread your ass cheeks and get another Russian propaganda suppository jammed up your ass. Gotta get that daily dose so you and a few other Putin bottom bitches can think you are in the only ones "IN THE KNOW". LOL!
Nice answer. Is it better to assume you're completely ignorant of the situation in Ukraine or the definition of "traitor"?

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by efw

Wow, more man-love references. Why don't you just admit to yourself that you subconsciously lust for Putin and your anger is just a cover for your sexual preference denials?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by moosemike
Y'all are too down on Nazi's. It was the last time Germans actually acted like men.
How they found common cause with a bunch of fah aggs and child molesters is beyond me.

Uh, try descendants of Cain and the Evil One?

Haters of GOD who cut their great fathers legs and arms off to have him crawl in the dirt.

So how do they most hurt GOD? By destroying HIS most innocent, the children.

What do people think happened with the babies created in the Ukraine baby factories?

Why does the left NEED the aborted babies they call fetuses?

Why do they pay more for the larger, later term aborted babies.

Want some of Bill Gates lab grown meat? whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by efw

Nice answer. Is it better to assume you're completely ignorant of the situation in Ukraine or the definition of "traitor"?

If you believe Putin invaded Ukraine out of a concern about Nazis then don't speak to me about being ignorant of the situation.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is Jag now supporting Iran?

Inquiring minds...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by efw

If you believe Putin invaded Ukraine out of a concern about Nazis then don't speak to me about being ignorant of the situation.
Still not able to explain how a war between two foreign countries leads to being a traitor to my country.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by efw

Still not able to explain how a war between two foreign countries leads to being a traitor to my country.
Because Burns and Tootster said so dummy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Will, Houston, we know who is focused on the children.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We also know what your heros are.

As Q said, "The Guardians of the Pedophiles"

Your Rainbow community surrounds and protects them as does the Cabals MSM.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by efw

Constantly spewing Russian propaganda. I hope for your sake Putin doesn't release a statement telling you to kill your family. Man, that would be a tough spot for you.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by efw

Constantly spewing Russian propaganda. I hope for your sake Putin doesn't release a statement telling you to kill your family. Man, that would be a tough spot for you.
Damn princess, take it easy. Yer gonna have a stroke!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw

60 Billion in US tax dollars to this billionaire tranny. No wonder left wing draft dodging pedophiles like you worship this Neo nazi tranny lol

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Will, you gots kids getting lined up to take the next jab your dick daddy has coming up?

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Will, you gots kids getting lined up to take the next jab your dick daddy has coming up?

No. My son is a grown man. What are you going to blame the invasion of Ukraine on tomorrow? The Illuminati building sasquatch cloning facilities in the Donbas region?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Kamala Harris said that her pronoun is ‘she’ and that she is a woman," Russian Senator Alexei Pushkov posted on Telegram. "In case she is not identified with one of the countless genders that have bred in the US over the past 20 years - from the so-called queer to downright fairytale creatures. So now we are in the know. The most intelligible statement for the entire period of her vice presidency."

Harris was widely mocked on social media after speaking at a Roe v. Wade panel on Tuesday and using gender pronouns to introduce herself to others seated at the table.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Trust me I am doing nothing but laughing at the subsection of conspiracy theory nutcases that constantly circle this thread.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Draft dodging communists agree we need a WWIII

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

Trust me I am doing nothing but laughing at the subsection of conspiracy theory nutcases that constantly circle this thread.
Great to hear! Your responses don't make it sound like you're laughing, though. They sound like they're coming from a latent fruity-ass struggling with his attraction for Putin. It's OK though, maybe you, JeffO, Tootie, and Burns can start a support group and commiserate.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
wow this is great. The US craps on its military vets after 20 years of wars and it takes years for treatments and thousands of vets are homeless on our streets. But plenty of money and resources for Uko Neo NAZis

27 Jul, 2022 08:01
HomeWorld News
Pentagon approves plan for injured Ukrainian soldiers – media
Wounded personnel can now be admitted to a US military hospital in Germany, CNN reports
Pentagon approves plan for injured Ukrainian soldiers – media
FILE PHOTO. Soldiers and civilian staff at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany, receive victims, who were medically evacuated from Kabul, Afghanistan, Aug. 27, 2021. © AP / Marcy Sanchez / US Army
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has greenlit plans to treat injured Ukrainian soldiers at a US military hospital in Germany, CNN reported on Tuesday. Wounded personnel can now be hospitalized at an EU-based facility.

According to a memo obtained by the outlet, Ukrainian soldiers would be taken to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, not far from the French border. Up to 18 service personnel can apparently undergo treatment at the facility at any given time.

The document also reportedly says Austin verbally backed the move as early as late May, and in late June formally approved the plan called “Guidance for Medical Treatment of Wounded Ukrainian Service

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
[

Last edited by kolofardos; 07/28/22.
Page 60 of 117 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,150
Posts18,484,227
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.