Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Early poll from the AJC shows Kemp leads Abrams by 5 points, but Warnock over Herschel by 3%. In a disturbing note in the Senate race, 3% indicate they will vote for a Libertarian candidate. 3% could swing it one way or the other.

Analysis. Although it's early, this isn't terrible news. Know that most any poll over samples Democrats in Georgia. The fact that Stacy Abrams is polling that far behind Kemp is good. All you out-of-staters that hate Kemp, stick a cork in it. Stacy Abrams is Kamala with a brain and voracious appetite for power (and food). She will not only ruin Georgia, but any success here will springboard her to Washington, and she will be a nightmare for each and everyone of us in the future. She is "talent" the DNC is backing and grooming for bigger things. (Beto and Jon Ossof are two others the DNC are trying to groom for "bigger things". Watch out for them).

I have been of the opinion that Kemp will beat Abrams this year. Walker/Warnock is another situation.

The Dems are POURING money into this race. They will cling to this Senate seat with their last fingernail to keep it. TV, Radio, and internet ads galore all summer for Warnock. It has been as intense as it usually is the last 3 weeks before an election. Walker's team hasn't cut loose with the full campaign yet.

Walker/Warnock is gonna be close. The fact that with all money already spent by the Dems leaves me pleasantly surprised that Walker is not behind by more. 3% for a Dem in a poll here really means it's a dead heat.

Something Herschel must not do: debate Warnock. Herschel will get slaughtered in a debate. Warnock is a preacher by trade. He talks for a living. Herschel is not erudite, does not speak forcefully in a debate setting. He is not prepared or trained for it.

I think Walker will be better served to do rallies throughout the state. Especially outside of metro Atlanta. I (my opinion only) think that the race might hinge on the Black vote outside of metro ATL. Herschel will not have much trouble getting full support of the White conservative vote. It's a done deal. Even Redneck George in south Georgia will enthusiastically vote Herschel over Warnock. Question will be can Herschel get a majority of the Black vote outside of metro ATL? He can, if he wins it. UGA football hero, and Herschel is a "real brother" born and raised in rural Georgia.

An interesting note in this poll is that while Warnock is up on Walker, Stacy Abrams lags behind. These are not really separate candidates for Georgia. I don't see very many voters at all that will split their votes and cross Party lines. In other words, I don't see Warnock getting more votes than Abrams.

Save the bitching and moaning about how "no election will ever be fair again or that they are rigged" for some other thread. You might be right, but if so, we have nothing to talk about. If we get mail in voting, then all bets are off. For this discussion, I'm asking that you assume historical election conditions and not 2020 conditions.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd say the outcome will depend on how many dead Negroes vote in Atlanta, and how many times their vote will be counted. I am still both shocked and pizzed that Georgia flipped like it did in 2020. I was more surprised at that than the results in any other state.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It should be pretty clear that Georgia has morphed into a Chinese Province regardless if the “Tank” Wins..
If she wins the Destruction will be in a matter of Years .
If Kempsadung wins maybe a decade..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm not a fan of Kemp but would vote for him over Big Mama Abrams she is no good for Georgia crooked and a troublemaker. Walker might pull it off and would get my vote got my fingers crossed both republican's win.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I read the ajc.com every day. No surprise, they dislike Herschel. Every day for the past 3 weeks they have printed a negative story about Herschel. I haven't seen a single negative story on Warnock. So, take their poll with a grain of salt.

I agree with your assessment of the races. The Black Whale has to go, no matter who the opponent is.

And Herschel needs to stay away from a debate. I bet Herschel will win, he has tremendous support.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hatari - I see it pretty much the same way. I don't see Abrams winning under any scenario. Her base of parasites have been hit the hardest with Biden's economy so there isn't much excitement for her. Kemp continues to deliver on Constitutional Carry, new job growth, election reform, balanced budgets and backing the Blue. I see the Independents and moderates swinging the vote in favor of him. Thanks to his work, Georgia isn't a bad place to live (outside of Atlanta that is).

For a long time I thought Walker didn't stand a chance, but I get the feeling that thanks again to Biden's economy, Warnock's base is eroding. The media has done a good job of crediting him with passing the Biden spending bills that created our current inflation spike.

One thing is for sure, I am sick of attempting to watch TV due to the flood of political ads. It has become unbearable. Can't wait for November...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I read the ajc.com every day. No surprise, they dislike Herschel. Every day for the past 3 weeks they have printed a negative story about Herschel. I haven't seen a single negative story on Warnock. So, take their poll with a grain of salt.

Would journalists lie to further their political agenda?

I agree with your assessment of the races. The Black Whale has to go, no matter who the opponent is.

And Herschel needs to stay away from a debate. I bet Herschel will win, he has tremendous support.

Fortunately, no one reads the AJC so they can carry on with their nonsense.

And I agree that Walker does not need to debate Warnock. That would be a train wreck.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 07/27/22.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When I was a paper boy for the Atlanta Journal, this was a tremendously influential newspaper. These days, very few people read it.

"Covers Dixie Like The Dew."

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If Abrams tank moves into the governor’s mansion, GA is royally screwed!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In college one history professor said it this way:

“covers Dixie like diarrhea.”

True then and true now.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Riverc
I'm not a fan of Kemp but would vote for him over Big Mama Abrams she is no good for Georgia crooked and a troublemaker.

I'm voting for his crooked ass but it makes me want to throw up. May as well vote for Ratburger too.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Hatari - I see it pretty much the same way. I don't see Abrams winning under any scenario.

You forgot cheating.

They will cheat somehow... Guaranteed.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hatari - I see it pretty much the same way. I don't see Abrams winning under any scenario.

You forgot cheating.

Good chance Dominion is on Kemp's side.....the old quid pro quo dontchaknow?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You forgot cheating.

Good chance Dominion is on Kemp's side.....the old quid pro quo dontchaknow?

I was going to point out that Kemp and the rest of team GOP couldn't possibly lose if there was going to be wide spread cheating. Kemp and Raffensperger supposedly have the Dominion vote (as told by the conspiracy theorists) and that's the only vote that matters apparently. Of course one must first believe the conspiracy folks and that's a looooong stretch for most of us.

But when Kemp wins 110% of the vote I suppose we will all carefully consider the conspiracy theorists moving forward.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Don't count out good old ballot stuffing/harvesting by the Tank's people. Plus she has some legitimate support. I've got a neighbor with an Abrams sign out front. Nice lady, other than being dumb as a sack of rocks.

Kemp 2022. Better a Rino than a Hippo.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have a buddy who is a retired electrician in Atlanta. Blue collar guy. He came up here for a party a few years ago, and he had an Abrams bumper sticker on his pickup.
I figured one of his buddies did it for a prank. He said, no, he was a big Stacy Abrams fan. Go figure.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Kemp is a RINO
Abrams is a racist communist

Georgia as a whole, is a HUGE disappointment to America!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Steve will be along shortly to tell you you’re wrong and bring his gloomy outlook on things. He’s a ray of sunshine ☀️.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Gary Black should have been the GOP candidate

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
Gary Black should have been the GOP candidate

If Kemp had appointed Collins instead of Loeffler, we wouldn't have Warnock OR Ossoff

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,343
Posts18,487,754
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.