Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Northman
Russia has lost just 1500 tanks in 6 months... their newest tanks. Not the T-64s they are shipping in from storage now.
40.000 killed soldiers and 2-3 times as many WIA.
They sent in 85% of their military capacity into Ukraine. The rest are border guards and desk jockeys.
They don't fly into Ukraine airspace, because so much of their planes and helicopters are being shot down by their own AAs... when they are not shot down by Ukraine AA.

Now they have trapped 15-25.000 Russian troops in Kherson, with no way to cross the Dniper river..

Quite a lot of people here really buy into the Kremlin propaganda... really sad.
Either they are just very very gullible... or, maybe has russian heritage.

Every morning I wake up, read on reddit another 1-200 Russian soldiers and a few high ranking officers killed in another Himars strike.
Sip my coffee and happy there are less and less Russians in the world.

Now both House and Senate are pushing for classifying Russia as a State Sponsor of Terrorism.
Major assets are going to be seized, any companies still doing business there will flee or face sanctions and probably loose access to US markets.
No Visas, Hopefully any Russians in the US will lose their citizenship, Ukraine can sue for reparations and anything seized in the US will be sold and given to Ukraine.

Hey, you sound pretty smart. You want to defend open borders, unconstitutional lockdowns, $60 billion to Ukraine for money laundering, 107,000 Chynese Fentanyl deaths last year, Biden lying about Hunters foreign business deals, sexualization of children, flying in illegally thousands of Middle Eastern moslems, selling millions of barrels of our Strategic oil reserve or cutting off Regeneron, or .....

Or maybe you really arent so smart?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Russia has lost just 1500 tanks in 6 months... their newest tanks. Not the T-64s they are shipping in from storage now.
They sent in 85% of their military capacity into Ukraine. The rest are border guards and desk jockeys.
They don't fly into Ukraine airspace, because so much of their planes and helicopters are being shot down by their own AAs... when they are not shot down by Ukraine AA.

Now they have trapped 15-25.000 Russian troops in Kherson, with no way to cross the Dniper river..

Quite a lot of people here really buy into the Kremlin propaganda... really sad.

Every morning I wake up, read on reddit another 1-200 Russian soldiers and a few high ranking officers killed in another Himars strike.

Now both House and Senate are pushing for classifying Russia as a State Sponsor of Terrorism.
Major assets are going to be seized, any companies still doing business there will flee or face sanctions and probably loose access to US markets.
No Visas, Hopefully any Russians in the US will lose their citizenship, Ukraine can sue for reparations and anything seized in the US will be sold and given to Ukraine.

Hey, you sound pretty smart. You want to defend open borders, unconstitutional lockdowns, $60 billion to Ukraine for money laundering, 107,000 Chynese Fentanyl deaths last year, Biden lying about Hunters foreign business deals, sexualization of children, flying in illegally thousands of Middle Eastern moslems, selling millions of barrels of our Strategic oil reserve or cutting off Regeneron, or .....

Northmam and JeffO are highly respected members and 2A supporters Jag.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism I hear you say.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
walt proves once again that he is a drunk and a moron. no wonder he's a child groomer and worships Biden the pedophile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKHGp1XPv48

Last edited by ribka; 07/28/22.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism I hear you say.....
How much Russian territory is Ukraine occupying?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No Visas, Hopefully any Russians in the US will lose their citizenship, Ukraine can sue for reparations and anything seized in the US will be sold and given to Ukraine..
This is terrible news. I was hoping Russia would put Ukraine and NATO in their place. I wish to hell we would cut NATO loose.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let the bastards freeze in the dark smeared in their own schittt.

Z
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Hastings
This is terrible news. I was hoping Russia would put Ukraine and NATO in their place. I wish to hell we would cut NATO loose.

A split in the defense pact between the two western white continents... sounds like a winning Plan for China, Russia, Iran..

Sounds like their disinformation money are paying of...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

But youre too gutless to answer, because regardless of how smart you are, you have no answers.

You have no answers because your DNC has no answers. You just have the BS you got from the MSM. You yourself have nothing, because your brain has nothing but MSM BS.

And when the truth comes out about your pedophile and child killing heros you know what youre going to have? Youre going to have nothing but the BS you get from the MSM.

You have nothing about 107,000 deaths from Fentanyl last year because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about drag queen programs in elementary school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about pedo grooming of kids in school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing on open borders because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing on inflation or high gas prices because CNN has told you nothing.

You know why they have told you nothing?

They told you nothing because you are nothing.

And thats the way you like it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/28/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings

A split in the defense pact between the two western white continents... sounds like a winning Plan for China, Russia, Iran..

Sounds like their disinformation money are paying of...

Fughking teacher. Ha. No wonder we are $30 trilion in debt.

You couldnt teach a dog to eat steak.

You know why? You gotta be smarter than the freaking dog.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

But youre too gutless to answer, because regardless of how smart you are, you have no answers.

You have no answers because your DNC has no answers. You just have the BS you got from the MSM. You yourself have nothing, because your brain has nothing but MSM BS.

And when the truth comes out about your pedophile and child killing heros you know what youre going to have? Youre going to have nothing but the BS you get from the MSM.

You have nothing about 107,000 deaths from Fentanyl last year because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about drag queen programs in elementary school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about pedo grooming of kids in school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing on inflation or high gas prices because CNN has told you nothing.

Jag, another grand slam.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, Raspy. GOD bless.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, they lost 1500 5 gal tanks of Diesel.

CNN said. Course, they also said Little Kim was dead and Putin was dying of cancer.

And Killery was 38 points ahead at election time.

Northmam of course says, nevermind, they're gonna be right sometime.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Honestly, I just don't care about it, one way or another.
You should .

Biden and his Bolshevik handlers have sent over 60 billion of our tax payer's dollars as well as billions in weapons to Zelensky.

Zelensky has sold sold weapons to our enemies and has off-shored our tax dollars into his accounts.
Now that's something to fight back.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Raspy

Jag, another grand slam.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The lies are non stop

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

I don't even have CNN, or watch any of their content... so next point?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

No Russian heritage here. German, Norwegian, English. Unfortunately it seems like any German men with balls died in WWII.

Northman, all I can say is stop celebrating how many Russians there aren’t and start worrying about how many Chinese there are.

The news today should confirm all of this. On, the other hand, I am starting to think that maybe we should compensate China if they hang on to Pelosi for us for a while.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 204guy, 1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,890
Posts18,518,307
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.