Page 61 of 117 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 116 117
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Billionaire Zelenskyy demands more money from us taxpayers

Zelensky lectures Americans on inflation and Covid
The Ukrainian leader said that helping his country should be more important for Americans than domestic concerns
Zelensky lectures Americans on inflation and Covid
Vladimir Zelensky attends a news conference with Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei after their meeting in Kiev, Ukraine, July 25, 2022 © AP / Efrem Lukatsky
Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has told British broadcaster Piers Morgan that inflation and coronavirus are “nothing” compared to Ukraine’s struggle, and Americans should support aid for Kiev “until we win.”

As the US grapples with a 40-year-high inflation rate and record gas prices, multiple polls name these economic concerns as more pressing among Americans than the conflict in Ukraine. Furthermore, nearly five times as many people in the US blame President Joe Biden’s policies for their misfortune as Russian President Vladimir Putin, regardless of the Biden administration’s

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by efw
Frack off and die. Just because I don't gargle daily on Putin's dick wad like you do does not make me a liberal. Now run along and hold the piss bucket for your Russian masters you traitorous piece of chit.
How is opposing sending money to a corrupt, money-laundering [bleep], and hoping Russia puts an end to that, bring a traitor?

Because the screen people told him it was, and they’re the ones who tell him what he can and can’t think. He admitted that up above.

Run along now. Probably time for you to spread your ass cheeks and get another Russian propaganda suppository jammed up your ass. Gotta get that daily dose so you and a few other Putin bottom bitches can think you are in the only ones "IN THE KNOW". LOL!
Nice answer. Is it better to assume you're completely ignorant of the situation in Ukraine or the definition of "traitor"?

If you believe Putin invaded Ukraine out of a concern about Nazis then don't speak to me about being ignorant of the situation.
Still not able to explain how a war between two foreign countries leads to being a traitor to my country.

Constantly spewing Russian propaganda. I hope for your sake Putin doesn't release a statement telling you to kill your family. Man, that would be a tough spot for you.
Now we're making some progress, in spite of you introducing a bunch of facts from your own revered imagination.

Now, is it more traitorous to spew Russian propaganda than ukrainian propaganda? Is it patriotic to send us tax dollars to Ukraine? Even if you know that money is supporting a corrupt govt?

Is it traitorous to hope that Russia destroys that money laundering scheme?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Willto is happy we no longer have to deal with mean tweets.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
News I been reading today states that Russia is :

Losing momentum ,

Preparing for a counteroffensive.

Waiting ……..expecting a towel.

Last edited by Angus1895; 07/27/22.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Now, is it more traitorous to spew Russian propaganda than ukrainian propaganda?

If Ukraine was the only country Putin had conjured up some bullchit reason to invade and annex your point might have to be taken more seriously. But Russia/Putin have invaded and taken over Georgia, Crimea, Moldova, Chechnya, and now Ukraine. And apparently people like yourself buy the Putin cover story for why they had to do it every time. What's that old saying? "Fool me once shame on you." " Fool me 12 times in a row and I must be a clueless conspiracy nut at 24 Hour Campfire".

If you believe Putin invaded Ukraine (or any of the places I listed) over concerns about Nazi's or bio-labs or the Illuminati or whatever the fracking conspiracy theory is this week then there is no sugar coating it, you're a moron. Specifically Putin wants Ukraine for it's oil and gas reserves and for their ports on the Black Sea. In general he wants to rebuild the old Soviet empire. Putin, in a public speech, called the fall of the Soviet Union “the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century and a tragedy for all Russians”.

And that brings me to another point that needs to be cleared up. I have numerous times been hit with statements like this in this thread: "Will you are still trying to fight the cold war. The Soviet Union is gone". Russia is not the enemy anymore".

HORSECHIT! Let me give you a little reality check.

What was the Soviet Union? Was it a conglomeration of independent like minded countries who all voluntarily banded together to form a larger entity for the benefit of all? LOL! Hell no. The Soviet Union was RUSSIA. It was Russia occupying all the countries that it overran at the end of WW2. They installed puppet governments that ruled by proxy. But always Russia was the principle master of all. And your old buddy Vladimir was a high ranking KGB man in that system who was being groomed in the time prior to the Soviet collapse by some pretty influential people to possibly one day be it's Premier. A missed opportunity he has lamented ever since the collapse robbed him of that chance. Sure Russia calls itself a republic now but only an idiot doesn't recognize that's it really a dictatorship under a former Soviet KGB man. Most dictators throughout history ruled over countries that were supposedly some type of government that sounded better than calling them what they actually were.

If Putin possessed a means by which he could kill every man, woman, and child in the USA without any fear of an equally devastating counterattack he'd kill us all without a minutes hesitation. I call that an enemy. And anyone who carries the piss bucket for him and spreads his propaganda, yeah, I call a traitor.

I don't give an actual chit about Ukraine in particular. But if it can be used as a place to grind to death the army of my enemy then I say great. Maybe if Putin loses more troops and equipment than he can easily replace it will push the next place he plans, oops...I mean HAS to invade because of you know......NAZIS or flying space monkeys that much further down the road. If we are really lucky maybe the place could become such a quagmire that it actually threatens his power to stay in control. And that would be a great day. Because I honestly don't think that the average Russian citizen is a bad person. They tend to like western culture. If free to speak openly (which they are not) I think most of them would say they don't support this invasion. Or any of the others for that matter. It would be nice to have them as friends but that will never happen under Putin.

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Willy
Even the Pope say NATO and the CIA pushed Putin into Attacking Ukraine..
The Biscuit Man got a Point..
And Your a False Flag on a Windy Day ..

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by akrange
Willy

If I ever need to know how to relocate a child molester from one district to another without warning the parents in the new location. I'll ask your hero the Pope. But outside of being an expert on suppressing news of the church's involvement in kid f#%king I don't see him as much of an expert on anything else.

Last edited by Willto; 07/27/22.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Now, is it more traitorous to spew Russian propaganda than ukrainian propaganda?

If Ukraine was the only country Putin had conjured up some bullchit reason to invade and annex your point might have to be taken more seriously. But Russia/Putin have invaded and taken over Georgia, Crimea, Moldova, Chechnya, and now Ukraine. And apparently people like yourself buy the Putin cover story for why they had to do it every time. What's that old saying? "Fool me once shame on you." " Fool me 12 times in a row and I must be a clueless conspiracy nut at 24 Hour Campfire".

If you believe Putin invaded Ukraine (or any of the places I listed) over concerns about Nazi's or bio-labs or the Illuminati or whatever the fracking conspiracy theory is this week then there is no sugar coating it, you're a moron. Specifically Putin wants Ukraine for it's oil and gas reserves and for their ports on the Black Sea. In general he wants to rebuild the old Soviet empire. Putin, in a public speech, called the fall of the Soviet Union “the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century and a tragedy for all Russians”.

And that brings me to another point that needs to be cleared up. I have numerous times been hit with statements like this in this thread: "Will you are still trying to fight the cold war. The Soviet Union is gone". Russia is not the enemy anymore".

What was the Soviet Union? Was it a conglomeration of independent like minded countries who all voluntarily banded together to form a larger entity for the benefit of all? LOL! Hell no. The Soviet Union was RUSSIA. It was Russia occupying all the countries that it overran at the end of WW2. They installed puppet governments that ruled by proxy. But always Russia was the principle master of all. And your old buddy Vladimir was a high ranking KGB man in that system who was being groomed in the time prior to the Soviet collapse by some pretty influential people to possibly one day be it's Premier. A missed opportunity he has lamented ever since the collapse robbed him of that chance. Sure Russia calls itself a republic now but only an idiot doesn't recognize that's it really a dictatorship under a former Soviet KGB man. Most dictators throughout history ruled over countries that were supposedly some type of government that sounded better than calling them what they actually were.

If Putin possessed a means by which he could kill every man, woman, and child in the USA without any fear of an equally devastating counterattack he'd kill us all without a minutes hesitation. I call that an enemy. And anyone who carries the piss bucket for him and spreads his propaganda, yeah, I call a traitor.

I don't give an actual chit about Ukraine in particular. But if it can be used as a place to grind to death the army of my enemy then I say great. Maybe if Putin loses more troops and equipment than he can easily replace it will push the next place he plans, oops...I mean HAS to invade because of you know......NAZIS or flying space monkeys that much further down the road. If we are really lucky maybe the place could become such a quagmire that it actually threatens his power to stay in control. And that would be a great day. Because I honestly don't think that the average Russian citizen is a bad person. They tend to like western culture. If free to speak openly (which they are not) I think most of them would say they don't support this invasion. Or any of the others for that matter. It would be nice to have them as friends but that will never happen under Putin.
Again, you're making a lot of assumptions about shot I never said. It's a war that doesn't (our a rather shouldn't) involve us at all. But American politicians are capitalizing on your fear of want you think Putin is planning on maybe thinking about doing in the future. And they've convinced you that it's your patriotic duty to agree with them.

The only concern I have about the whole thing is destroying the money laundering corruptacracy that's transferring my money to a bunch of politicians that I would rather not support.

It's funny that you talk about wearing down the Russian army, (that you declare are your enemies; they've never done anything to me), when it's being done with nato-supplies arms. When Russia wins, and if they decide to attack another country, that country is going to have severely depleted stock piles, because they wasted all their stuff giving it to poorly trained cannon fodder.

But wave your flag, patriot, and cheer on the Biden crime syndicate. They're fighting your phobias for you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Willy

If I ever need to know how to relocate a child molester from one district to another without warning the parents in the new location. I'll ask your hero the Pope. But outside of being an expert on suppressing news of the church's involvement in kid f#%king I don't see him as much of an expert on anything else.

I’m laughing but you’re exactly right. What an ex bar room bouncer from Argentina has to say now that he wears funny hats amounts to less than zero.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The irony of any American decrying the so-called aggressive military action of any other country in the world is mind boggling. The United States over the last 30 years has probably been the most militarily aggressive country since at least the days of the 19th century British Empire. I mean sure there were NAZIs and all that, but as far as having multiple fingers in multiple military pies all over the world at any given moment with no apparent rhyme nor reason as to our obvious national interests, I don’t think there has been any equal. Or at least not since the days of the quasi official British adventurers stirring up all kinds of [bleep] in Asia and Africa.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The irony of any American decrying the so-called aggressive military action of any other country in the world is mind boggling. The United States over the last 30 years has probably been the most militarily aggressive country since at least the days of the 19th century British Empire. I mean sure there were NAZIs and all that, but as far as having multiple fingers in multiple military pies all over the world at any given moment with no apparent rhyme nor reason as to our obvious national interests, I don’t think there has been any equal. Or at least not since the days of the quasi official British adventurers stirring up all kinds of [bleep] in Asia and Africa.

And you didn't mention the sanctions. U.S. sanctions are doing more to cause alliances between Eastern powers than anything else.

Placing sanctions on world powers just causes them to seek self reliance,...and that's what's happening.

And it's reached the point that sanctions work both ways. Western Europe sanctions Russia,...Russia cuts off oil and LNG to Western Europe.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Willy

I’m laughing but you’re exactly right. What an ex bar room bouncer from Argentina has to say now that he wears funny hats amounts to less than zero.

Boy...talk about irony.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The globalists damaged both Russia and Western Europe by creating a situation in Ukraine that Russia was forced to deal with, resulting in sanctions on Russia and a Russian oil and LNG embargo on Western Europe.

The difference is, Russia expected it and had planned for it.

Western Europe didn't.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
No matter how much sanctions “hurt” Russia there are simply two questions to be asked. One, will it be able to feed its population? Two, will it be able to supply the energy needs of its population? The answer to both of those is an obvious “yes”.

Russia is at an absolute advantage in a sanctions battle by having a far less developed economy. Simply speaking, for much it not most of its population the economy already sucked in lots of ways. They’re not going to notice that much difference if there is a little bit less western bullshchit on the shelves.

And just like Biden is trying to blame Putin for everything, Putin is going to blame any economic hardship on the “unfair” western sanctions. People will undergo a lot of hardship when they believe they are fighting against some outside malevolent force. That’s an absolute advantage for him that doesn’t really work for us since most Americans couldn’t have found THE Ukraine on a map before all this started and don’t give a damn what happens there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Agreed

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Any idea how stupid you sound???

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalists damaged both Russia and Western Europe by creating a situation in Ukraine that Russia was forced to deal with, resulting in sanctions on Russia and a Russian oil and LNG embargo on Western Europe.

The difference is, Russia expected it and had planned for it.

Western Europe didn't.

Did the same globalists cause putin to have to annex Crimea and Georgia?

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings

Any idea how stupid you sound???

You might want to look into the mirror and have a talk with yourself after saying that.

Jmo, Hastings.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Willy

It’s always Fashion with you Karen’s ..
You do know Your Mr. Pudd’n talks with the Pope.
So does Polio that spreading Disease..
The Pope has inside Information..
He just Sold his Whole Stake in Nivida ..

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Willy

It’s always Fashion with you Karen’s ..
You do know Your Mr. Pudd’n talks with the Pope.
So does Polio that spreading Disease..
The Pope has inside Information..
He just Sold his Whole Stake in Nivida ..

Gee, dang!! I had forgotten all about those important things. Slipped right by me.

I think that the Pope should be elected as,,,,Pope.

Better yet, he should be appointed by the NWO as,,,,Pope.

Heck yeah!!

Page 61 of 117 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 56 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,840
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.