OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Donkeys Priory has switched from Bankrupting the Country to a Protective Shield around the Elites..
These Malcontents in Mordor on the Potomac are hearing Footsteps..
They Know they’ve gone to Far and need a a Security Blanket..

I,I,I say we’ll let the Comey’s and Strok’s of the Community figure out how to commit Fraud in the Courts .
Ya know I’m starting to hear Hillary’s Deplorables in my Sleep.

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That'll fix him, for sure...

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It all starts locally. Don't buy the lie that there's nothing we "nobodies" can do to effect change. Get involved if you can.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He will wear it like a Badge of Honor

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
It all starts locally. Don't buy the lie that there's nothing we "nobodies" can do to effect change. Get involved if you can.

Humm. You mean Trump is serious by asking us to all vote. Well, OK but some real good conservatives had me convinced there was no use. They were saying nothing was being done. smirk

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He doesn't care anymore. He's made his fortune and has plans beyond the Senate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Humm. You mean Trump is serious by asking us to all vote. Well, OK but some real good conservatives had me convinced there was no use. They were saying nothing was being done. smirk

Not just voting, Jag. The local parties can exert pressure on the state party officers who in turn exert pressure on the national party. For far too long we've left the republican party on autopilot expecting good things, and now we got snakes on da plane. WE let it happen and it's up to us to do something about it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Mitch is far too arrogant to care. He knows he is untouchable. Similar to Manchin.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Mitch is far too arrogant to care. He knows he is untouchable. Similar to Manchin.

He's old, he doesn't care any more. I think he's 80 years old, even older than PedoJoe. He's been lucky that the Dems in Kentucky have never run a competent candidate against him. He's not loved in the state, certainly, but he's the "lesser of two evils", which is sad.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's in his 80's. His term expires in 2027. One would have thought the good people of Kentucky would've woke up to his antics by now. Even Rand Paul endorced him last run which I couldn't believe but he did. He will likely die of rot in office like McCain and Kennedy did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
He's in his 80's. His term expires in 2027. One would have thought the good people of Kentucky would've woke up to his antics by now. Even Rand Paul endorced him last run which I couldn't believe but he did. He will likely die of rot in office like McCain and Kennedy did.

The Turtle is just as big of a POS as the Traitorous POS McStain was.

The fact that he endorsed him, doesn’t say much for Rand Paul.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump endorsed him in 2020

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
T
The real problem has been the people that have ran against him would not have made a good dog catcher. Amy McGrath was probably the best, no thank you.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
While I applaud the Jessamine county Republicans, "censuring" someone has never really done much.

[video:yahoo]
[/video]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stophel
While I applaud the Jessamine county Republicans, "censuring" someone has never really done much.

[video:yahoo]
[/video]

That’s a perfect analogy.

Put Eric Holder in that same clip. Nothing

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
As I understood it, it went beyond mere censuring to include denial of funds or any help in his campaigns.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
As I understood it, it went beyond mere censuring to include denial of funds or any help in his campaigns.

Yup. You can tell who had to comment without even bothering to see the video.

If enough of the county organizations express the same sentiment, the state leadership will have to bend to their will.

I'd have to ask because I do not know: at what stage of the election cycle did Rand Paul and Trump endorse the Turtle? After primaries, before, or what??

Don't be the darkness.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Maybe some tar and feathers are in order for the pos.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1lesfox, 1234, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,642 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,713
Posts18,514,085
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.