Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I just read that a recent poll showed that Wyoming gave Bidet the lowest approval ratings in the US.

I know that lizzy borden (Cheney) is also very popular here! I hope that “carpet bagger biotch” is sent packing to Virginia and never again seen in Wyoming! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
GB1

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by memtb
I just read that a recent poll showed that Wyoming gave Bidet the lowest approval ratings in the US.

I know that lizzy borden (Cheney) is also very popular here! I hope that “carpet bagger biotch” is sent packing to Virginia and never again seen in Wyoming! memtb

Don't send her to us, kick her up to New Jersey or New York. Or China. We've got enough going on trying to get the dingleberries to stop spreading their stupidity, we don't want anyone to add to it.

Last edited by Verylargeboots; 07/28/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Virginia is where Liz Cheney spent most of her adult life. I hear she's going to run for a Virginia Senate seat if she loses the Primary....or perhaps Presidential run. She's a total POS, just like her draft dodging old man. 90% of her campaign cash comes from Texas & Colofornia.

Last edited by shootbrownelk; 07/28/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
TEXAS supporting Cheney?? That’s hard to believe!! Must be from Austin and Dallas area!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She deserves to be in prison.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hagelan isn't much better! Get rid of her to Wyoming!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The bad thing is there are 4 or 5 people running against Cheney in the primaries. That is how she won last time was the vote was split enough among people who didn't want her she still won as she had enough over the others against her even though the total of her opposition was way over her votes. The other issue is dems switching parties before the primary to vote for the unpopular republican.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Partagas
The bad thing is there are 4 or 5 people running against Cheney in the primaries. That is how she won last time was the vote was split enough among people who didn't want her she still won as she had enough over the others against her even though the total of her opposition was way over her votes. The other issue is dems switching parties before the primary to vote for the unpopular republican.
That’s it, that’s the plan , let’s not forget that she has enormous support and funding from the Republican Establishment.

BTW, does WY use Dominion, Mail-in ballots and allow ballot harvesting.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/28/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
That’s it, that’s the plan , let’s not forget that she has enormous support and funding from the Republican Establishment.

Mail in Ballots…..yes! On mail in ballots, we go to the courthouse, show ID to receive the ballot!

To my knowledge, no to the other two! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Traitor Cheney is down 21 points in a poll I saw.

POS is toast.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

POS is toast.

Great

we don't need her kind !

Trump 2024 !

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
TEXAS supporting Cheney?? That’s hard to believe!! Must be from Austin and Dallas area!!

Yep. That Traitorous Bitch would get strung up around here.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

POS is toast.

Dumb bitch was too stupid to think the Fake Insurrection “Hearings” weren’t going to have consequences.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yeah...but you gotta understand, it doesn't take that much money to make a difference in Wyoming. A couple of old hippie transplants can fund her campaign. Texas has plenty and they are arriving by drives every year. Evolution I suppose.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by steve4102

Mail in Ballots…..yes! On mail in ballots, we go to the courthouse, show ID to receive the ballot!

To my knowledge, no to the other two! memtb

If you have to go to the Court House to pick it up, that is not true Mai-in Ballots. This sounds more like an Absentee Balliot.

Mail-in is where the ballot is sent to you, then you send it back.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/29/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

POS is toast.
Is that poll Republicans, or all likely voters?

My understanding she has quite a following among Democrat voters.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yeah...but you gotta understand, it doesn't take that much money to make a difference in Wyoming. A couple of old hippie transplants can fund her campaign. Texas has plenty and they are arriving by drives every year. Evolution I suppose.
She doesn’t need old hippie transplants , Cheney raised $2.94 million in Q1 of 2022, bringing her total haul for the cycle to more than $10 million. With four months left to go in the primary campaign, Cheney has $6.8 million on hand.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
MIss Piggy will get a job on MSNBC trashing the GOP for a living.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She's like a puss filled pimple on a beautiful face.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (222ND, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 23 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,828
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.