Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by JMR40
My observations. Most of the folks I know of Mexican descent are great, hardworking people that I have a lot of respect for. According to my LE friends there have no problem with Mexican families. They have lots of issues with those coming from farther south.

I know this is true in the Atlanta area and suspect similar things are happening all over the country. If you drive around to empty lots between 6-7AM you'll see 50 or more guys of Hispanic descent standing around. Contractors use them as day labor. Vans start pulling up and will load 5-10 in each van where they go to various construction sites around the area. By a little after 7 the few that don't get picked go home.

Later in the day between 5-6PM the contractors bring them back, pay them all in cash for the day and drop them off and the process starts over the next day. They pay these guys less than minimum wage, but since there are no taxes taken out, they bring home more than a legal worker who is paying taxes. Not only is the contractor paying less for labor, but he isn't paying taxes either. This means no tax revenue for the state and country, nothing going into SS, yet if they need medical help they will not be turned away.

As long as this type of thing is allowed to go on building a wall won't stop them. They are just going over, under, around or even through the wall we have. They have used cordless power tools to cut over 3000 holes in the wall in the last few years.

Take away the incentive. Make contractors hire legal workers and let them all pay their fair share. Do that and we won't need a wall.

They are also soaking up every public assistance they can get their little six fingered hands on. Besides not contributing.

But hey, the contractors can afford to keep cranking out more houses and keep that urban sprawl going.

#winning

That is fugging A right.

I am MAGA.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Mexicans as a whole I find to be good God-fearing, family loving people. I’d have no problem being neighbors or friends with those that do things the right way and want our country to be better and stronger.

#shelteredlife

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
White people on average suck. If you think illegals working all the jobs you can’t get a lazy ass white man to do is doing more damage than all the woke ass entitled materialistic spoiled white liberals, you’re a Fugkin idiot. The biggest problem we face in this country has Lilly white skin.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
White people on average suck. If you think illegals working all the jobs you can’t get a lazy ass white man to do is doing more damage than all the woke ass entitled materialistic spoiled white liberals, you’re a Fugkin idiot. The biggest problem we face in this country has Lilly white skin.

If you think the wets your hiring aren't doing irreparable damage you're willfully blind.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The biggest problem we face in this country has Lilly white skin.

I want to drink with this man.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We had some really hardworking brown guys framing on a project. No issues with them. They left and I was walking through and there was MS13 graffiti everywhere. Found a backpack with a loaded Glock mag in it last week on that job. No idea who people really are sometimes.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/29/22.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If you think the wets your hiring aren't doing irreparable damage you're willfully blind.

That begs the question...

Who would you hire if your business was construction?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
We had some really hardworking brown guys framing on a project. No issues with them. They left and I was walking through and there were MS13 graffiti everywhere. Found a backpack with a loaded Glock mag in it last week on that job. No idea who people really are sometimes.

90% of white, card carrying Teamsters voted for Joe Biden.

Who's the ass hole?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Not wets. smile

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not wets. smile

I didn't ask who you wouldn't hire.

I asked who you would hire if your business was new construction, remodeling, roofing, concrete, etc.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I seriously have no choice. There are no white crews doing certain trades that are available and/or capable of getting the work done on the timeline we’re under.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Not wets. smile

I asked who you would hire if your business was new construction, remodeling, roofing, concrete, etc.

You're asking the wrong guy. I'm the last person that would be in the business of putting pasture and crop land under asphalt and concrete.

MAGA
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If you want a job done, hire a hungry Mexican.

Were you born in Idaho?
Where I was born is not relevant. I have worked since 1976 in a workforce which is over 50% Americans of Mexican descent.

They make the same wage as I. They do the same work as I. They pay the same taxes as I.

In today's labor market, if we did not hire Mexicans, we would not have a company to work for.

Young white people today are too damned good to do entry level work, for any pay rate.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're asking the wrong guy. I'm the last person that would be in the business of putting pasture and crop land under asphalt and concrete.

So you're a farmer?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I seriously have no choice. There are no white crews doing certain trades that are available and/or capable of getting the work done on the timeline we’re under.

I get it dude.

But, devils advocate, you couldn't restructure your business to do remodels requiring more skilled labor? Honest question.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

So you're a farmer?

And you're and iguana molester. Don't be a retard.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Were you born in Idaho?
Where I was born is not relevant. I have worked since 1976 in a workforce which is over 50% Americans of Mexican descent.

They make the same wage as I. They do the same work as I. They pay the same taxes as I.

In today's labor market, if we did not hire Mexicans, we would not have a company to work for.

Young white people today are too damned good to do entry level work, for any pay rate.

It's a yes or no question.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Not wets. smile

I know a guy who owns farmland alongside the interstate, Right at an exit that’s pretty busy. Got offered 4.5 million for less than five acres.

What would you do, seriously. Easy to kid yourself, but he’s not growing corn on that little piece any longer.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Also if you want your 12 yo daughter raped, and your truck stolen.
Maybe you should get out of the ghetto.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Also if you want your 12 yo daughter raped, and your truck stolen.
Maybe you should get out of the ghetto.

LOL

Do they only frequent the ghetto?

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,294
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.