M
Crazy times indeed

Newsom and Lightfoot

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MD521
Crazy times indeed

Newsom and Lightfoot

On one hand, it fits the Democrat philosophy right now. Far, far Left Progressive with a "woman of Color".

In reality, that is political suicide for both of those candidates and the Dems. Easy to attack them on their deficiencies. California is a high tax mess, and Chicago owes an apology to Mogadishu when it comes to violent crime.

Dem Party ticket might not be sorted out until the Primaries. Think back to Bill Clinton. Who was he? Small southern State governor nobody national knew.

In 1992, they had nobody to challenge GHWB. Jerry Brown, Paul Tsongas, Bob Kerrey, AL Gore, and Bill Clinton? (let's not forget H. Ross Perot was involved)

Warren will run, Bernie might, Klobacher, Newsom, and then the DNC will tap every Dem governor they can or person with a national name. That means we need to keep Abrams and Beto out of office. You might see Ossoff resurface, or one of the Cuomos return from the political dead.

In any event, a vacuum will be filled, and maybe by someone heretofore not well known. Somebody without a record that will sink them.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
The pos governor from N.C. has been doing all he can to get on the short list of names for a presidential run. Expect more outlandish statements and radical positioning from the piece of garbage in the next two years. He will do al he can to get in the radar screen of the dnc. He will try to come across a good ol Carolina boy. He is FAR from it. He is a fraud and a pos.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No Lightfoot, Abrams will be on the ticket

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Look for an unknown, unaccomplished, light-skinned, clean and articulate one-term negro politician from a somewhat strange and unverifiable background.

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Sadly, they would stand a chance

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948
Look for an unknown, unaccomplished, light-skinned, clean and articulate one-term negro politician from a somewhat strange and unverifiable background.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Mayor Pete and a Lesbian or Trans yet to be named?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Newsom will be there at the end.
Lightfoot won't.
Newsom is extremely dangerous and poses a very real threat of attaining the position.
He is polished, handsome, smart and articulate and the scariest politician of my lifetime.

Proud NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Don’t count your chickens to Quick.
The Marxist are changing their Stripes ..
Their going Trans ..
Even thou Newsome lacks Testosterone it’s still to Much ..
No it will be Winnie the Poo of some sort ..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Lightfoot won't.
Newsom is extremely dangerous and poses a very real threat of attaining the position.
He is polished, handsome, smart and articulate and the scariest politician of my lifetime.
Agreed. He has been on my radar for a long time. The attempted recall does tarnish him, as well as the homeless problem and public sanitation issues his state's cities have. Couple that with ridiculous tax rates and population reduction in his state from people fleeing his policies give ammo to attack him.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lightfoot won't.

He’s like The White Obama, except he does have a track record, for better or worse according to your viewpoint.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democratic ticket 2024, nationwide, all offices from dogcatcher on up: contemptible azzholes, every last one of them.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am still thinking Michelle will be running

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Newsome will look good but a lot of people I know - couldn't name him at all. His name doesn't carry weight on its own. California's problems do though, people are aware of that. Mention he's from California and wants to make the rest of us like them - and it will sting/hurt. I mean, not those that will vote straight party but the wafflers/swing/moderate types.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Lightfoot won't.
Agreed. He has been on my radar for a long time. The attempted recall does tarnish him, as well as the homeless problem and public sanitation issues his state's cities have. Couple that with ridiculous tax rates and population reduction in his state from people fleeing his policies give ammo to attack him.
He's very scary as Sal mentioned.

And he WILL have the backing of the largest donors when the show starts. It will be up to him and his handlers (Nancy's handlers?) to lose that backing.

Now, will he be the lead candidate or will they push a non male, perhaps non white, candidate for the Top job and put him in as Veep? With the plan of keeping a Dem Presidency going into the 2030s?

The only other factor here will be the results of these midterms coming up. If the Red Wave actually comes off, and it looks to be maintainable, do they hold Gavin back until '28, maybe run him for Senate or such as a placeholder to see which way the political winds are blowing?

Rest assured, if he isn't a Presidential candidate, or loses to another in the Primaries, they will find a job for him somewhere. Ambassador to UN? AG? They'll reward him for his service to the Party for sure.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The thing that scares me or than any candidates they might pick to run is all the illegals that have been pouring into this country, millions of them and they will be voting, they will make sure of it, it's a game changer for the leftists.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
A. Klobachar & Newsome

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Doesn’t matter who, or what they run,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I don’t see Lightfoot in it. She is horrible. Although she is known as triple threat; black, female and lesbian.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,126
Posts18,483,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.