Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Rene50
Younger son had a 74(?) Scout that was a well kept beast. Most times you couldn’t tell what color it was! He and friends did lots of mudding on wknds. He pulled lots of “tar babies” out of the deep stuff. They’d panic when slippage started and didn’t have a chance. He’d bail off in the deep stuff and turn the steering to the stops, stomp it , and sort of tornado his way out. He won fave vehicle in HS his senior year. Lots of real fancy trucks, Saleen Mustangs et al in that place. I’m a fan of those 5cyl manuals.

Had to use the front tow hooks on mine one day 2 falls ago.
Dude had a Ram 4wd on post hung up on the frame in a low water crossing gravel bed.
Dude had 2 10k sling legs 2 8 ft sections of chain, 8 k shackles.
Auto trans and pizza cutter all weather tires...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Passed him, got out of creek bed .
Went in nose to nose to him
Rigged up to his 1 tow hook 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
4wd low in reverse ..
Pulled his tar baby full size outta that schit.

Some aviation crew cheif guy.
That's where he got the 10k sling legs and other stuff he had in his bed tool box...
Couple peices of mil equip he decided he needed more than unca suga I geuss.
They coulda been "condemned" items also per after x amount of lifts below a helicopter.
Dunno.
Like to have a set like that to tell the truth myself.

Damn how did your fil cause you to wreck your truck so many questions..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Got the same shop in my town, though his is in much better condition. Ours is run by a little blonde spitfire of a gal that's been there for about 30 years.It's a sight to see her work on tractor tires, and you'll get an ass chewing if you offer to help her !

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
The pussies here at the tire shop won’t do tractor tires and hardly touch a truck tire. They have a truck set up just for that and I don’t think it’s been started in 20 years. Edk

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I got to add this

Seems maybe once again sarcasm and satire is lost on a few of the homeschoolers here.

It’s a No Frills used tire shop. Period.

There’s no waiting room, no comfortable couch, coffee maker, no water cooler, no 50 inch TV with Dr Phil or ESPN blaring. No wifi, no creature comforts for humans that seemingly have to be entertained or pacified while they wait. Nothing to sooth whiney bitches male or female.

It’s it hot, stinky, filthy tire shop. No place to even sit down. You stand there like a goddamm grown ass man and you fuggin wait. If he has multiple jobs ahead, sit in your damn car and stay out of the way.

Always like the atmosphere, the fella is extremely hard working salt of the earth man. Maybe his elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top and smells of sour milk and sweat.

The place has charm, it’s a local landmark. I’ve never heard anyone in that little town ever say a cross statement regarding service they got there.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I got to add this

Seems maybe once again sarcasm and satire is lost on a few of the homeschoolers here.

There’s no waiting room, no comfortable couch, coffee maker, no water cooler, no 50 inch TV with Dr Phil or ESPN blaring. No wifi, no creature comforts for humans that seemingly have to be entertained or pacified while they wait. Nothing to sooth whiney bitches male or female.

It’s it hot, stinky, filthy tire shop. No place to even sit down. You stand there like a goddamm grown ass man and you fuggin wait. If he has multiple jobs ahead, sit in your damn car and stay out of the way.

Always like the atmosphere, the fella is extremely hard working salt of the earth man. Maybe his elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top and smells of sour milk and sweat.

The place has charm, it’s a local landmark. I’ve never heard anyone in that little town ever say a cross statement regarding service they got there.

Gees someone gussy the grump..,

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yea

One of the guys that “can make his own Hydroxychloroquine with grapefruit peelings and Comet”

Can lay 2,000 posts down on a conspiracy thread

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Woulda never been on the road that night if it wasnt for him.

Had to get his house "safe" for him to get released from rehab after his 1st revolving door hospitalizations per some nurse doing a home inspection.
Got that bomb dropped on me the afternoon before he got released the 1st time had to go for a caretaker briefing with him and a buncha different staff departments.
He was lying to hospital staff about coming to live here.
He said my house was all senior set up and ready for him to move in.
Which he never spoke of to me or his daughter.
Total lie so he could get out of rehab to go eat sweets and online gamble basically....
Went down that day for a briefing under my assumption he was going to his house.

That big ole lie came in about 5 mins with the head cooridinator/ social worker.
Awkward....
Sooo.
He is going to his house.
Staff informs me of requirements he needs around his house .
Ok ... I can make it happen.
Gotta buy a buncha schit the next day.
Go to medical assistance equipment stores.
Lowes
Home depot

Handrails all over the house bathroom, hallways.
Toilet mods
Shower mods.
Clear movement stuff.
Rearrange furniture
Nurse is supposed to come inspect.

Spend the entire next day cramming 3 days of work into 8 hrs of shopping and Installation to pass this inspection at 2 pm and then go get him in Nashvegas.
Get him home..
His sea hag GF is their.. nother story....
She and her cheap azz kitchen rubber floor mat and him busting his wing from it is how this all began about a month prior among many other things she did after...

Anyways
Leave about 8pm after running the fuuck around busting my azz all day.
16 yr old girl straddling both lanes of 41A on a fuuuucking cell phone not moving. I'm coming around a merge lane
35mph curve got all lights at a 4 way for me to flow and go.
Drove this road since 2001.

Had about a 25ft reaction distance from that dumb bytch sitting their straddling both lanes in the direction I was merging into.

Woulda have never been on the road that night if it wasnt for stooopid old people games...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gotta love those one of a kind hole in the wall shops.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yea

One of the guys that “can make his own Hydroxychloroquine with grapefruit peelings and Comet”

Can lay 2,000 posts down on a conspiracy thread

Ph ucking duck911.. that guy is a real ass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got to add this

Small town in the dirty south.

Tire shop like that in our small town. No telling how long the actual building has been there.

Dude that ran it ( he dead now) was real short. Kinda dressed like little Ennis on Smokey Bandit.

Always carried a wad of cash and a pistol in his coat pocket. Folks new better than to fug with him.

Drove a clean old Cadillac.

Folks got it now still carry own.

Do the service that you can’t getat the Walmarks.

Trailer tires. Big rig tires. Tractor tires. New. Used.

Got an old church pew on the front of the building to sit and wait.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've been to a similar joint. Old claw foot bathtub full of water was their leak tester. Our job moved up in the queue when we handed out a few tall boys. grin

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
I had to drop off Moto-4 rims today that are in need of new hoops. Slum's guy would be the right guy to do it. No one like that around here. One guy wanted $12.50 on/off. $100.00 to do 4. Fugg that. Found someone reasonable 10 minutes further away.

Ren, if'n I could find a Colorado like yours up here, I'd be smiling from ear to ear. Especially with a standard trans. The rusty salt snow monsters have devoured them all.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Woulda never been on the road that night if it wasnt for him.

Had to get his house "safe" for him to get released from rehab after his 1st revolving door hospitalizations per some nurse doing a home inspection.
Got that bomb dropped on me the afternoon before he got released the 1st time had to go for a caretaker briefing with him and a buncha different staff departments.
He was lying to hospital staff about coming to live here.
He said my house was all senior set up and ready for him to move in.
Which he never spoke of to me or his daughter.
Total lie so he could get out of rehab to go eat sweets and online gamble basically....
Went down that day for a briefing under my assumption he was going to his house.

That big ole lie came in about 5 mins with the head cooridinator/ social worker.
Awkward....
Sooo.
He is going to his house.
Staff informs me of requirements he needs around his house .
Ok ... I can make it happen.
Gotta buy a buncha schit the next day.
Go to medical assistance equipment stores.
Lowes
Home depot

Handrails all over the house bathroom, hallways.
Toilet mods
Shower mods.
Clear movement stuff.
Rearrange furniture
Nurse is supposed to come inspect.

Spend the entire next day cramming 3 days of work into 8 hrs of shopping and Installation to pass this inspection at 2 pm and then go get him in Nashvegas.
Get him home..
His sea hag GF is their.. nother story....
She and her cheap azz kitchen rubber floor mat and him busting his wing from it is how this all began about a month prior among many other things she did after...

Anyways
Leave about 8pm after running the fuuck around busting my azz all day.
16 yr old girl straddling both lanes of 41A on a fuuuucking cell phone not moving. I'm coming around a merge lane
35mph curve got all lights at a 4 way for me to flow and go.
Drove this road since 2001.

Had about a 25ft reaction distance from that dumb bytch sitting their straddling both lanes in the direction I was merging into.

Woulda have never been on the road that night if it wasnt for stooopid old people games...

Good copy, I remember your write up about the accident.didn’t know their was a backstory to it...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by smokepole
He’s probably glad to be outta the house

I know he's glad to not be looking at that damn pic in your sig line.......

You know you’d gum Brandon up real good if he gave you free booster shots for life

Nobody looks as good in that Newport outfit as you do. And for a white man, corn rows look really good on ya.

At least I assume you're white.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Put it this way and others may have experienced the same.

You sue someone for their fuuucked up actions.
Lawyers tell ya they get 1/3 of settlement off the back.
Then ya sign and do paperwork .
You are on the hook for all admin fees lawyer and court schit fees outta your 70%.
How much can those be on you???

Well miraculously all them fees come out to the same corresponding 30% the lawyer gets.
All nice and neatly printed out for you too.
Metric schit ton of em listed item by item by item....

How special the lawyer and the court system get theirs thru those fees.

Buncha bullschit money making scam is what it is.

Dont know how many times I wish it never happened and all the bullschit with it FIL wise, spouse wise, sister in law wise, sea hag wise, his fuuucked up will and estate schit. Getting boned for 2 k for his creamation exspense between us and seahag splitting it after executor/ SIL bailed town and her obligation per will. Got a 13 dollar estate/house lien claim against her on that 2 k.

And just had my 04 Ranger in the driveway right now instead of all the bullschitt that has went down since April 2018.

It's the NA way to do schit like this when it comes to wills, estates, money....

My side of the family dont pull schitty little manipulation and scam games cause we are honky,s with a sense of right and wrong...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did WAY too much of that when I was younger.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
have plenty of those around here, but mescans.

Same here.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by jwp475
I've never heard of or seen a "women's tire shop"

I bet there's a lot of "women's" stuff you haven't seen or heard.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He’s probably glad to be outta the house

I know he's glad to not be looking at that damn pic in your sig line.......

You know you’d gum Brandon up real good if he gave you free booster shots for life

Nobody looks as good in that Newport outfit as you do. And for a white man, corn rows look really good on ya.

At least I assume you're white.
Gummie,

You sure are grand.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
People who own tar baby 4wds dont dare use em as rough terrian 4wds.
Big diff between a 4wd truck being used and a 4wd truck never being used out of fear of cosmetic damage to it.
Hard core tar baby pics always make me laugh.
Nice little level dirt road going to quail [bleep] camp.
Or parked on the grass beside some feild getting ready to walk to a blind by a tripod feeder fulla corn.
And a tarp in the bed all done up right to prevent blood from getting on the liner or paint...
Ect ect ect...

Lotsa quail [bleep] down here on post late nov and dec with their tar baby rigs.
Better advoid those mud puddles on west perimeter rd or else precious will get dirty...
Slow down to 5 mph and do big ole swerve to not get precious muddy.
Icky......
Word....

Daily driver, does that make it a Tar Baby? grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

FJB & FJT
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1badf350, 22250rem, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 06hunter59, 1minute, 59 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,338
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.