Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by natman
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
They will first say you can keep them but you have to register them. That way they know who has them when they decide to outlaw possession they know whos door to knock on.
Once they're registered, there will be no need to knock on doors. They'll just freeze your bank accounts and credit cards until you turn them in.
Then just deal in cash.. They can't 'freeze' that...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Redneck
They will first say you can keep them but you have to register them. That way they know who has them when they decide to outlaw possession they know whos door to knock on.
Once they're registered, there will be no need to knock on doors. They'll just freeze your bank accounts and credit cards until you turn them in.

Au contraire , mon ami. “They” can do that all too easily and have the majority of it turned back in within a month’s time.

Eliminating cash would be so easy to do and the government has the power and the means to do it,,,,quickly.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rickt300
This must be a look over here thing, it will never pass the senate. There have already been rulings against red flag laws, pretty sure Heller covered the most common in use rifle as constitutional which would be the AR15,I cannot see how a listing of legal rifles could be enforced, in fact the whole BS is unconstitutional. If it does by some lunacy pass the senate then chaos will begin, is that what they want?

For what ever reason they continue the script of giving a shiet about the constitution.
Recent responses to the SC rulings seem to have reached deaf ears or we wouldn’t have dumbass ATF people getting tased .
I really wonder at times what it is that’s stopping them .
I know , millions of gun owners , what do you figure ?
10% would actually stand ?
Not asking anyone for a statement of self , just an opinion of how many might stand .
Kenneth

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Blackheart
They're testing to see if you'll stand up and fight for your rights. If not, they'll know they can do as they please and they'll come back for more until you've got nothing left but muzzleloaders and pellet guns.

Like in NY.
You can still buy/own an AR-15 in NY if you want one of the ugly damn things. You have to remove the flash hider, install a Thordsen stock and keep it to 10 rd mags to be legal . Pretty simple to buy a NY compliant AR and buy the parts/magazines to put it back to original specs as the Buffalo store shooter demonstrated if you were paying attention.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Au contraire , mon ami. “They” can do that all too easily and have the majority of it turned back in within a month’s time.

Eliminating cash would be so easy to do and the government has the power and the means to do it,,,,quickly.
"Eliminating cash"? With EVERY American using cash they'd put everybody in dire straights.. Talk about starting a civilian war they'd lose VERY quickly, I think that ain't gonna happen...

In any case, my bet is the vast majority of gun owners will NOT NOT NOT obey these laws - but what it will do is put every agent and or officer who tries into danger they may not wanna get into.. JMHO.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by slumlord
None of this affects me

I only have a Topper 20 gauge that I hunt possums with

Thanks ..
We’ll just help ourselves to all your Food that’s so nicely Vacuumed Packed..
Is everything that’s “ Best By” in its correct Order ..
We’re counting on Ya .. 👈

Yall don’t want anything I got.

All my meat is “that tube shît”….”that’s probably 80% fat and filler”

lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by akrange
None of this affects me

Thanks ..
We’ll just help ourselves to all your Food that’s so nicely Vacuumed Packed..
Is everything that’s “ Best By” in its correct Order ..
We’re counting on Ya .. 👈

Yall don’t want anything I got.

All my meat is “that tube shît”….”that’s probably 80% fat and filler”

lol
That 80% burger is better than that dry ass 93% anyway.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

"Eliminating cash"? With EVERY American using cash they'd put everybody in dire straights.. Talk about starting a civilian war they'd lose VERY quickly, I think that ain't gonna happen...

In any case, my bet is the vast majority of gun owners will NOT NOT NOT obey these laws - but what it will do is put every agent and or officer who tries into danger they may not wanna get into.. JMHO.

Not really. Eliminating cash is easily done.

Turn in cash and receive a digital card for access to the money credited to your account.

After one month there’s now a 50% surcharge put on any cash transaction with a business along with paperwork to provide the source of that cash.

After 90 days no cash business transactions are allowed but only those using your digital account card.

It’ll be Blockchain source so that all is transparent.

So tell me now what are you going to do with that pile of cash buried in your backyard or under your mattresses? It is now worthless as a means of trade for needs.

Period.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
They're testing to see if you'll stand up and fight for your rights. If not, they'll know they can do as they please and they'll come back for more until you've got nothing left but muzzleloaders and pellet guns.

Like in NY.
You can still buy/own an AR-15 in NY if you want one of the ugly damn things. You have to remove the flash hider, install a Thordsen stock and keep it to 10 rd mags to be legal . Pretty simple to buy a NY compliant AR and buy the parts/magazines to put it back to original specs as the Buffalo store shooter demonstrated if you were paying attention.

But you’d be arrested if you did that, right?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
None of this affects me

Is this one of those veiled in code type posts where “possums” really mean “the Jews” like ghostinthemachine
Or that guy from Texas is always posting?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
None of this affects me

Is this one of those veiled in code type posts where “possums” really mean “the Jews” like ghostinthemachine
Or that guy from Texas is always posting?

He said "possums", not "rats".

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E

They already completed that test. They called it covid, and told you you had to stay home, wear a mask, take an experimental drug. This country failed that test. F minus. Buncha idiot sheep.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If tyrants pass a law, is it still a law?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah

They already completed that test. They called it covid, and told you you had to stay home, wear a mask, take an experimental drug. This country failed that test. F minus. Buncha idiot sheep.
Blackheart ain’t fightin’ for nothin’ except Ding Dongs and Swiss Rolls.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If tyrants pass a law, is it still a law?

Nope.

The only "authority" they have is the point of a bayonet.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Kinda like how they eliminated drugs?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Not really. Eliminating cash is easily done.

Turn in cash and receive a digital card for access to the money credited to your account.

After one month there’s now a 50% surcharge put on any cash transaction with a business along with paperwork to provide the source of that cash.

After 90 days no cash business transactions are allowed but only those using your digital account card.

It’ll be Blockchain source so that all is transparent.

So tell me now what are you going to do with that pile of cash buried in your backyard or under your mattresses? It is now worthless as a means of trade for needs.

Period.
You are one stupid fugk

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anybody else getting calls from the NRA concerning the new AWB. I told the Lady when Wayne Pepe Lapew was gone I would donate some money. She did not seem shocked and ended the conversation. I am guessing I wasn't the first one to tell her that today.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
You will sign for your digital account to get your stimulus check.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Limomaker
You will sign for your digital account to get your stimulus check.
Or you won’t

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

254 members (257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 29aholic, 264mag, 31 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,489
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.