H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Squidge
Brutal.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...eater-threat-to-our-republic-than-trump/

Dick Cheney calls Donald Trump a “coward” and a “threat to our republic” in a new ad for his daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), who is facing a primary challenger backed by the former president.

The ad featuring the former GOP vice president offering the lacerating take on Trump was released Thursday, weeks before voters go to the polls.

“In our nation’s 246 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him,” Dick Cheney says in the one-minute ad, titled “He Knows It.”

“He is a coward. A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”

Liz Cheney voted to impeach Trump and lost her position in GOP leadership over her views. She is now the vice chair of the House panel investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Dick Cheney said that he and his wife were “proud” of their “fearless” daughter, saying she was “honoring her oath to the Constitution.”

“There is nothing more important she will ever do than lead the effort to make sure Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office again. And she will succeed. I am Dick Cheney. I proudly voted for my daughter. I hope you will too,” he ends the ad by saying.

Cheney has enlisted the help of top Wyoming names like former Sen. Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.), who appeared in a campaign ad for her in June. Earlier this week, she touted a picture of actor Kevin Costner, who wore a shirt saying “I’m for Liz Cheney”

A poll released last month by the Casper Star-Tribune showed Cheney trailing Hageman by more than 20 points, with the women at 30 percent and 52 percent, respectively.

I had read the context of Dick’s rant earlier. He was hitting on all 2 cylinders.

It purely and plainly proves that the democrats and especially the rinos are scared to death of Donald J Trump’s influential power post his White House days.

The word “desperation” comes to mind.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Don't go hunting with Dick........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe Kevin can take her to the train station. I'm super tired of leftists and progressives that run as Republicans. Romney, Governor Cox in Utah, Graham, Lisa in Alaska. They all feel like the enemy within, the wolf in sheep's clothing. If they want to vote like progressives they should run as democrats.

Bb

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
F*** Dick Cheney. That bastard will look any one of us in the eye and lie his sorry ass off. He and the rest of the deep state are the most dangerous threat to the Republic---bar none.

I hate a lying MFer.

We sit in the most dangerous times of our republic. Cheney is the least of our problems. We should make a list........

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Hell, I’ll endorse her for Dogcatcher, as long she is supervised.

IC B2

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Fugg the Cheneys and Cosner.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The fact that the Cheney name caries any weight outside of the Cheney household is mind boggling. That douche bag is the epitome of the “Swamp”…that POS couldn’t wash the swamp stink off him if he soaked pure lye.

If Cheney is against President Trump then I know that President Trump is our guy!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by Winchester21
He's a democrat.

Without doubt. Just another hollywood liberal POS

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If he thinks Trump lost his last election, wait until he sees what happens to his spawn.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Maybe Kevin can take her to the train station. I'm super tired of leftists and progressives that run as Republicans. Romney, Governor Cox in Utah, Graham, Lisa in Alaska. They all feel like the enemy within, the wolf in sheep's clothing. If they want to vote like progressives they should run as democrats.

Bb

You’re right. The danger is within the party.

At least the old fool, Bernie Sanders is honest in what he’s all about.

Trump needs to keep the pressure on and I think that he will even more so as November gets closer.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If it begins to look like Trump actually has a chance at winning in spite of the rigged election, the best security in the world will not be enough.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Squidge
Brutal.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...eater-threat-to-our-republic-than-trump/

Dick Cheney calls Donald Trump a “coward” and a “threat to our republic” in a new ad for his daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), who is facing a primary challenger backed by the former president.

The ad featuring the former GOP vice president offering the lacerating take on Trump was released Thursday, weeks before voters go to the polls.

“In our nation’s 246 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him,” Dick Cheney says in the one-minute ad, titled “He Knows It.”

“He is a coward. A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”

Liz Cheney voted to impeach Trump and lost her position in GOP leadership over her views. She is now the vice chair of the House panel investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Dick Cheney said that he and his wife were “proud” of their “fearless” daughter, saying she was “honoring her oath to the Constitution.”

“There is nothing more important she will ever do than lead the effort to make sure Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office again. And she will succeed. I am Dick Cheney. I proudly voted for my daughter. I hope you will too,” he ends the ad by saying.

Cheney has enlisted the help of top Wyoming names like former Sen. Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.), who appeared in a campaign ad for her in June. Earlier this week, she touted a picture of actor Kevin Costner, who wore a shirt saying “I’m for Liz Cheney”

A poll released last month by the Casper Star-Tribune showed Cheney trailing Hageman by more than 20 points, with the women at 30 percent and 52 percent, respectively.

Geeze...Tootie has not aged well.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by cuznguido
If it begins to look like Trump actually has a chance at winning in spite of the rigged election, the best security in the world will not be enough.

A definite factor to consider.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Costner has made some good movies I enjoyed watching but his endorsement of a political candidate means nothing. His opinion on anything means nothing. He is an actor. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sometimes the best way to determine your position on an issue or candidate is to look at who supports it. In this case I would vote against Cheney for that reason.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Phugg Dick Cheney. He was the deep stater who was really running the show during that imbecile GWBs terms. His military industrial complex owned azz was the one who was instrumental in pushing us into Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Bush's and Cheneys are all deep state scum and it will be a great day for the Nation when none of their family spawn are involved in government!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 08/04/22.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Costner says he is neither Republican nor Democrat but “I’m one who supports what’s best for this country “.

AP

What does he think "what's best for this country"? American sovereignty? globalism? handing out no bid contracts to Haliburton??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Don't go hunting with Dick........
Is that a Brokeback Mountain reference?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Hail the OP retard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Old Dock sang a different tune when he was VP. First and foremost they’re all in the same horrific fraternity. They partied together for decades. They swapped lies and probably swapped wives as well. Once Dick got in a spat with Patrick Leyhie and told him where to go. When confronted Dick chirped that PL liked to slap you on the back while stabbing you in the back or something to that effect.
Mitch grumbles about Biden’s policies but says “we’ve been friends for years”.
They’re all scared chitless about Trump challenging their empire and they have banned together to fight him and anyone that dares support him. There are too many skeletons in their closet. This is life or death for them and we’d better come to that realization pretty quick if we expect to save our Nation.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 64 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,802
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.