Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by JamesJr
He'd really be offended if he saw Stone Mountain.

And God bless Ol’ Blue Light!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't doubt that he finds it offensive. It is a literal monumental reminder that the people he descends from have never accomplished anything that approaches its scale. Even today they live in huts made of sticks and mud, on par with what a muskrat would build.

He should consider himself fortunate to live among us. Everything he has, his career on television, was built on things we freely shared with him and his people. If he back among his own he wouldn't be on TV. He probably wouldn't even have electricity unless it came from a power station we left behind after colonizing his country.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I don't doubt that he finds it offensive. It is a literal monumental reminder that the people he descends from have never accomplished anything that approaches its scale. Even today they live in huts made of sticks and mud, on par with what a muskrat would build.

He should consider himself fortunate to live among us. Everything he has, his career on television, was built on things we freely shared with him and his people. If he back among his own he wouldn't be on TV. He probably wouldn't even have electricity unless it came from a power station we left behind after colonizing his country.

Your 100% right.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker on my Uncles truck. "If I'd known it was going to be this much trouble I would have picked the cotton myself"

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Never heard of em.

I don’t watch them little bleck boys runnin around in long johns

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fuque him and the damn horse he rode in on!

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What will we do when the liberals announce they're going to remove Mount Rushmore ? ? ? ? ?

My guess, laugh chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this Barca lounger and big screen TV,, Ahh life is good here in my livingroom. NFL NFL, come-on pre-season.

At the very least I hope someone will pray for gods help.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
How about Mt. Blackmore: George Floyd, OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and All Sharpton? With an unfinished monument of Elizabeth Warren nearbye.

Old guy, old guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StGeorger
How about Mt. Blackmore: George Floyd, OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and All Sharpton? With an unfinished monument of Elizabeth Warren nearbye.
LOL!

Elizabeth Warren right next to the Crazy Horse Monument.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
He is upset that his team can’t compete, even with tremendous compensation from society. They get a 100 yard head start in a 1/4 mile race and they still can’t win. laugh

There it is in black and white (pun intended). Either they are equal and shouldn't need assistance, or they are not equal and need assistance. Logically, have to pick one, can't have both. Trillions spent "assisting," and what progress has been made? Won't bring up crime. I be fatigued.

Old guy, old guns.
IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Liberals has thought Americans to hate America.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
To many Japanese tourists scarfing French fries for me

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
FJR

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I heard the Amrikan Taliban was going to destroy it with Chinese rocket launchers they got off the interweb.....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike
What will we do when the liberals announce they're going to remove Mount Rushmore ? ? ? ? ?

My guess, laugh chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this Barca lounger and big screen TV,, Ahh life is good here in my livingroom. NFL NFL, come-on pre-season.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think having innumerable highways, schools, libraries and everything else named after "Martin Luther King, Jr." is offensive. Damned offensive.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stophel
I think having innumerable highways, schools, libraries and everything else named after "Martin Luther King, Jr." is offensive. Damned offensive.

It’s always a great indicator of which part of a town to avoid when traveling. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Stophel

It’s always a great indicator of which part of a town to avoid when traveling. 🤠

Not really, because I see it EVERYWHERE. It really went nuts in the 90's, when virtually EVERYTHING got named the "Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial" whatever. I swear, today there are probably more schools, roads, and parks named after this White-hating communist negro than all the Founding Fathers combined.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

172 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 26 invisible), 1,733 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,368
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.