Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And here is the real reason for the dog and pony Wray show. Wray "reluctantly" admits the same POS that ran the Whitmore crap is now the puke investigating for the Jan 6 Persimmon Commission.

Well, who woulda thunkit. Of course, Wray (the actor) didnt really want to have to admit that schiett, did he?
whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tylerw02
If any of this is new to you, you're not only naïve, but you've been living under a rock. This stuff was all over in the 90s, then again around 2009 there was the MIAC leak, and through the end of the Zero administration.

Sorry, dumb schit. But you did not have proof that Mike Glover and his company are deemed domestic terrorists.

Project Veritas found the information and dumped it online.

There's a big difference between having a theory and having the documents in hand.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by ldholton
Forget where I seen this or heard this at different symbols that are a sign of white supremacy organizations. But don't tread on me flag with so popular is one of them according to the FBI..

Cruz, Redpilling millions of Americans (with Wrays help?). whistle
TRUST WRAY
Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
Forget where I seen this or heard this at different symbols that are a sign of white supremacy organizations. But don't tread on me flag with so popular is one of them according to the FBI..
I fly one just to piss off naggers.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And here is the real reason for the dog and pony Wray show. Wray "reluctantly" admits the same POS that ran the Whitmore crap is now the puke investigating for the Jan 6 Persimmon Commission.

Well, who woulda thunkit. Of course, Wray (the actor) didnt really want to have to admit that schiett, did he?
whistle

TRUST WRAY
Jaguartx

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Years ago there was a witch hunt for commies here in the USA. Now the commies are witch hunting conservatives. Free speech my ass. Edk

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Quick question for my feeble mind. What is the difference in what has happened to Mr. Glover than has happened to Mr. Jones???? ( That in all likelihood will happen to the rest of us).

I had never heard of Mr. Glover until Flave’s post. And I was impressed with his rhetoric. I knew who Mr. Jones was as he used to come in the shop and was pointed out to me by a fellow employee years ago. To which I responded Alex who? Anyway, I was not a follower of his program.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by ERK
Years ago there was a witch hunt for commies here in the USA. Now the commies are witch hunting conservatives. Free speech my ass. Edk

I believe the earlier "witch hunt" later proved to be well founded. Did it not?

Founder

WS

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by deflave
If any of this is new to you, you're not only naïve, but you've been living under a rock. This stuff was all over in the 90s, then again around 2009 there was the MIAC leak, and through the end of the Zero administration.

Sorry, dumb schit. But you did not have proof that Mike Glover and his company are deemed domestic terrorists.

Project Veritas found the information and dumped it online.

There's a big difference between having a theory and having the documents in hand.

They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Yes, there is proof if you open your eyes and seek it. Go [bleep] yourself.

Last edited by tylerw02; 08/06/22.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Quick question for my feeble mind. What is the difference in what has happened to Mr. Glover than has happened to Mr. Jones???? ( That in all likelihood will happen to the rest of us).

I had never heard of Mr. Glover until Flave’s post. And I was impressed with his rhetoric. I knew who Mr. Jones was as he used to come in the shop and was pointed out to me by a fellow employee years ago. To which I responded Alex who? Anyway, I was not a follower of his program.

Mike Glover is a former Green Beret with multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as multiple deployments as a contractor. His company trains civilians, military, as well as many, many, LE agencies to include feds. He does put out content giving opinion but the political stuff is only cursory and nothing like what Alex Jones does. He more or less just supports the Constitution and principles of our country. He does not preach conspiracy, etc.

The majority of his content is how to survive in bad situations and he will evaluate combat footage based on his real world experience.

It's akin to discovering the FBI has determined Chris Kyle is a terrorist, if Chris Kyle were alive.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Mike Glover is a former Green Beret with multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as multiple deployments as a contractor. His company trains civilians, military, as well as many, many, LE agencies to include feds. He does put out content giving opinion but the political stuff is only cursory and nothing like what Alex Jones does. He more or less just supports the Constitution and principles of our country. He does not preach conspiracy, etc.

The majority of his content is how to survive in bad situations and he will evaluate combat footage based on his real world experience.

It's akin to discovering the FBI has determined Chris Kyle is a terrorist, if Chris Kyle were alive.

Thank you! That’s basically the same conclusion I came to listening to him. A honorable man!

Founder

WS

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

Representative Dick Durbin pointed that out during a hearing when Ted Cruz grilled Wray..... Durbin was defending the FBI .... maybe you should watch the video.
Cruz roasted Wray and proved he was either incompetent or lying....
Dick Durbin is a progressive liberal
Figures you would take the FBI's side

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by irfubar

You dumb fugk.

Representative Dick Durbin pointed that out during a hearing when Ted Cruz grilled Wray..... Durbin was defending the FBI .... maybe you should watch the video.

Dumbfuck, I didn't "take the FBI's side". Maybe you should go read the document. It says what it says.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar

Quad boosted and understands the happenings of Robb Elementary at a level we don't.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Yeah, you're too [bleep] stupid to read. Its almost the same [bleep] word for word as the last "leak".

Keep on keeping on.

For anybody that is capable of reading:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...stic-terrorism-symbols-guide-on-militia/

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Yeah, you're too [bleep] stupid to read. Its almost the same [bleep] word for word as the last "leak".

Keep on keeping on.

For anybody that is capable of reading:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...stic-terrorism-symbols-guide-on-militia/

You're crushing it.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 7 invisible), 1,452 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,412
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.