Campfire Member
O
Dad told me to never telegraph a punch.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
Interesting. Limited critical thinking skills?

I might give some leniency to those who bent over and spread their cheeks just to save the trouble. However, I’m convinced that the majority actually CAN think critically but willing sit back and let true men do the dirty work.

You guys know who you are. Your oatmeal bath and memory foam slippers await you.
You look at the percentage of people on this site cheering on AJ losing a 40 plus million dollar suit with tactics that will later be used on all of us. It was probably 35%-40%. I don’t think they’re cowards. I think that they really believe that. They’ve been conditioned to believe it and I think that they really do. They’re literally unable to see the big picture as far as what is going on in society.

They hold on to some notion of a war but are blind to it being a cultural war and are unwilling to fight a cultural war. It isn’t about guns. You look at what the left has accomplished and that should be obvious.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Interesting. Limited critical thinking skills?

I might give some leniency to those who bent over and spread their cheeks just to save the trouble. However, I’m convinced that the majority actually CAN think critically but willing sit back and let true men do the dirty work.

You guys know who you are. Your oatmeal bath and memory foam slippers await you.
You look at the percentage of people on this site cheering on AJ losing a 40 plus million dollar suit with tactics that will later be used on all of us. It was probably 35%-40%. I don’t think they’re cowards. I think that they really believe that. They’ve been conditioned to believe it and I think that they really do. They’re literally unable to see the big picture as far as what is going on in society.

I am not cheering it, I don't believe public speech should be fined and certainly not that much. Jones well not a high bar, like him slightly better than Rogan. However Jones does put out some stuff that is spot on.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We didn’t bend over, we didn’t buy their fake vaccine bullshit and took never gave in. They either granted the religious exemption or fired her after 23 years of exemplary service and NEVER so much as a “verbal warning” or any accusation of any transgression. We were absolutely NOT backing down and retained the appropriate representation months ahead of time so we were ready to roll right out of the gate. We would be the “victims” of their illegal policy and actions but that’s as far as “victimhood” would extend because we were going to control the battle. Luckily we got the exemption from the company and ultimately they did everything they could to not impact their current employees while tentatively doing the bare minimum to keep the feds quiet. I was pleased with them in the end but I was ready to fight.

We ain’t giving in to anything and we stand united and firm in our resolve to fight tyranny if required. To say that IDGAF would be a lie because I really do GAF which is why I won’t capitulate to their desires and we won’t be their sheep. We don’t trust the government or liberals and as a family of 7 people that can and do shoot frequently in our own backyard we are prepared to defend our Constitution and we won’t be loaded into their boxcars.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Various scenarios over the “years” has had me thinking , “this is it”
Sometimes a vent is needed .
But unless your maneuvering into position as you post , it’s just another , I’ve had it !
Since your posting , it’s pretty safe to say your not maneuvering .
Just a reality we all face , it is very disturbing.
Kenneth

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
We didn’t bend over, we didn’t buy their fake vaccine bullshit and took never gave in. They either granted the religious exemption or fired her after 23 years of exemplary service and NEVER so much as a “verbal warning” or any accusation of any transgression. We were absolutely NOT backing down and retained the appropriate representation months ahead of time so we were ready to roll right out of the gate. We would be the “victims” of their illegal policy and actions but that’s as far as “victimhood” would extend because we were going to control the battle. Luckily we got the exemption from the company and ultimately they did everything they could to not impact their current employees while tentatively doing the bare minimum to keep the feds quiet. I was pleased with them in the end but I was ready to fight.

We ain’t giving in to anything and we stand united and firm in our resolve to fight tyranny if required. To say that IDGAF would be a lie because I really do GAF which is why I won’t capitulate to their desires and we won’t be their sheep. We don’t trust the government or liberals and as a family of 7 people that can and do shoot frequently in our own backyard we are prepared to defend our Constitution and we won’t be loaded into their boxcars.

An excellent way to look at it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Aces. I know you GAF. But your actions, I remember the discussions and admire your fortitude, are the IDGAF that I was referencing. Hats off to you and your family!

IDGAF what the consequences or what the King Julian lemmings say. Most excellent!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
But unless your maneuvering into position as you post , it’s just another , I’ve had it !
Kenneth
Well said.

Some people need to vent and get frustrations off of their chest. The real solution if there is one is boring stuff. It’s not being Rambo. It’s being an active parent discussing values and why you believe what you believe. Followed by being active in what your kids are being taught at school, voting in primaries and local elections, taking a kid hunting or shooting that might not have a chance otherwise, talking about our Founders and what this country was founded on when the chance comes up, speaking up in a work break room to the extent that you can ect.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
pretty good for a beer rant man! pass that feller some bourbon or shine and get ready. spot on assessment of the 97 percentile.

Doc_Holidude

Livin ain’t killed me yet, but it’s workin on it!
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Kenneth

True. I may be the biggest poser in the world. That’s not the focus that I was going for. We know, because we understand history, that a determined minority, who know what is right and true, have the ability to alter the future. Do those men exist in number?

We see the blithering blowhards on this forum. Some may determine that I’m one. That fine because I’m not the point of focus. Do those men exist? Do they ever NOT exist in a particular society. If the answer is YES. They presently do and always have existed the we have an encouraging potential to consider.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Nah IZ , not shooting you down .
After all , I am posting too .
The monster , swamp , whatever you want to title it is fugging huge .
We ain’t just talking about marching abreast onto a battle field , which when you think about it , that took some serious balls if you really think about it .
But the enemy is in all levels of our lives , makes maneuvering difficult .
Many set and ponder , how can we maneuver and make a impact that will rally the people .
I’m not sure how many Jan 6th people were actually on our side , but I think that perhaps those who were , had to think as they breeched the white house this will surely get the ball rolling .
But once again people died and lives ruined while the ball never moved .
Sorry , guess it was my turn .
It is frustrating as hell .
And yeah , people will stand , and stand feebly , health is just something that goes in time .
The mind is maneuvering and the feet are still .
But those of us who dgaf feeble or not will stand .
Have a good one
Kenneth

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Kenneth. I’m 56. The wife and I were in our late 20s when our first was born. I was almost 43 when the 5th was born.

A few years ago I was thinking of what my wife and I faced raising the younger 3 of our children as older parents. I considered what our parents faced when we were the age of our youngest. I’d guess this was about 5 years ago.

My observation to her was that everything in our lives had been made a political issue. Absolutely everything where our parents has almost nothing of the daily issues of life that had been politicized.

That was one of the realizations that started me town the IDGAF path. The focus of where and how to focus that sentiment may not be totally clear but the sentiment grows!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
F-ck em all.
Sorting them out is the Big Guy's job..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

I’m not convinced that a war and battlefield is where this will take place. I do believe that the conflict, such as it is and will be, may well have started with Trump.

For all of his good and all of his bad he metaphorically ripped the scabs of everything and let the blood and puss start flowing. This country needed that. Now we see people like Desantis finding a strong voice. I do believe that others will follow. Are there enough men and women engaging who are cut from same IDGAF cloth of our founders? Those who realize that they have to act rather than react like Chinese Cocaine Mitch has exemplified for all these years?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Dad told me to never telegraph a punch.

Westen union for you sir:
".--. ..- -. -.-. ...."

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Kenneth
Well said.

Some people need to vent and get frustrations off of their chest. The real solution if there is one is boring stuff. It’s not being Rambo. It’s being an active parent discussing values and why you believe what you believe. Followed by being active in what your kids are being taught at school, voting in primaries and local elections, taking a kid hunting or shooting that might not have a chance otherwise, talking about our Founders and what this country was founded on when the chance comes up, speaking up in a work break room to the extent that you can ect.

I like this response. Although identifying the issue/problem is a necessary first step, the real challenge is what we do about it. I agree it starts with those around us, our family and friends, sharing and teaching values, not allowing the "system" to dictate to us and ours. Further, one can be active in groups and parties that support traditional righteous values and our constitutional rights and processes. Teach your children, be an example, vote.

Old guy, old guns.
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
My wife and I certainly do those things. My kids know right from wrong and are being taught well. At home. They understand the evil that exists. They know how to identify it or are at least learning.

I’ve voted since 1984 and proudly pulled the lever for Ronald Reagan. I’ve heard all of voting life “vote them out if they aren’t doing the right thing”.

Well. I’ve done that and it hasn’t worked. I’m convinced that it’s a decoy developed by the elites. So, for me, I’ll keep voting, but not with a strong confidence that it will make THE difference.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I understand the ever growing concern over the years .
I started seeing it as a young man , wish I had been smart enough to get envolved then .
Took me a lot longer to grow up than most
I certainly believe the men of that cloth exist , just wish I could get a glimpse .
Kenneth

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My wife and I certainly do those things. My kids know right from wrong and are being taught well. At home. They understand the evil that exists. They know how to identify it or are at least learning.

I’ve voted since 1984 and proudly pulled the lever for Ronald Reagan. I’ve heard all of voting life “vote them out if they aren’t doing the right thing”.

Well. I’ve done that and it hasn’t worked. I’m convinced that it’s a decoy developed by the elites. So, for me, I’ll keep voting, but not with a strong confidence that it will make THE difference.

Good post, I agree. Frustrating.

Old guy, old guns.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,787
Posts18,515,869
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.