Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Clarkm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I was banned from Twitter so if anyone can put the video here would be helpful. Campfire is about the only place I get along with.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Happens all the t8me, and killed too.

Yet if a whitey looks at at a white woman cross eyed now days hes a wife beater.

White women hooked up with blecks are 12x more likely to die by a bleck than by a white guy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So... how's that Emancipation Proclamation thing workin' out for ya?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, she and her family just became Republicans.

The dimocrap didnt know what to do when he came back in the room and she wasnt there. Put his thinking cap on. Said, hey, she might have gone out dis way. I better not go out dis way. I best goes out de udder way.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stophel
So... how's that Emancipation Proclamation thing workin' out for ya?

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That was a beatdown. Not surprised his punk azz couldn't disable her. Good on her for escaping. The coward ran out the back to hide.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Little puss had a young girl not resisting and still couldn't put her out of commission. Wish to hell the video would have ended with her pulling out her constitutional carry sidearm and ventilating that POS.

The time for feeling safe and not being prepared has passed. No matter who, or where you are. Many of us have lived by that our entire lives. But too many young women (and men) these days do not realize the times we are in.

The time for having your head on a swivel and being prepared to end the life of any POS who intends you harm is here, for every single person, no matter where you are.

Women suck (as do most men) at situational awareness. The NAGA should have never gotten close enough to her to get a hand on her. Her father failed her.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
😡😡😡

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jdm953
I was banned from Twitter so if anyone can put the video here would be helpful. Campfire is about the only place I get along with.

I don't have a Twitter account and I was able to view the video at the link provided.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Now he says he is mentally ill, That man should rot in jail for the rest of his life, If this was otherwise it will be all over the news.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dodge Cummins 4x4. Heavy chain. Backcountry logging road. There's some old roads that need some dust control.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sorry for the young lady.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Huncho
Now he says he is mentally ill, That man should rot in jail for the rest of his life, If this was otherwise it will be all over the news.

Had not seen a hint of it over the past month. First I saw of it was here on the forum tonight.

You know if it was a white male assaulting a black female, it would have been run non-stop on ever single network 24/7 the past month. But it doesn't fit the "happy white woman" narrative (google "happy white woman" in case you aren't aware).

Here's another who was taken out recently here in LA in similar circumstances, though this pavement ape had a knife...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/slain-ucla-student-brianna-kupfers-father-outraged-autopsy-report-leak

Won't even go into the incident in a parking lot here a few months back with the old lady, unaware, as some homeless POS approached her, and I wound up damn near in a hand to hand / pepper spray / taser incident over it.

Where women used to be somewhat conditioned to look out for themselves, they are now being conditioned that if they do (unless it's a white man) they are being racist.

Fuggin' pathetic times we live in where we are not conditioning and training our most vulnerable to take care of and protect themselves in the name of "wokeness".

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

If it were up to me mentally ill would have nothing to do with it, I'd do to them just what they did to others.
He's the kind of [bleep] the KKK took care of although many of '''the all knowing''' on here can tell us all about the KKK. They watch the history channel and become experts on this type thing.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DaveR

Had not seen a hint of it over the past month. First I saw of it was here on the forum tonight.

You know if it was a white male assaulting a black female, it would have been run non-stop on ever single network 24/7 the past month. But it doesn't fit the "happy white woman" narrative (google "happy white woman" in case you aren't aware).

Here's another who was taken out recently here in LA in similar circumstances, though this pavement ape had a knife...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/slain-ucla-student-brianna-kupfers-father-outraged-autopsy-report-leak

Won't even go into the incident in a parking lot here a few months back with the old lady, unaware, as some homeless POS approached her, and I wound up damn near in a hand to hand / pepper spray / taser incident over it.

Where women used to be somewhat conditioned to look out for themselves, they are now being conditioned that if they do (unless it's a white man) they are being racist.

Fuggin' pathetic times we live in where we are not conditioning and training our most vulnerable to take care of and protect themselves in the name of "wokeness".

Right-on DaveR ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Mentally ill"....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd really, really like to kick his black ass. Just me!

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Jail, seriously? What that nagger needs is a tall tree and a short rope. An absolutely wild animal not human at all.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

I just stumbled on this tidbit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (Anaconda, 10Glocks, 907brass, Algotguns, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,400 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,927
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.