-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ask yourself why they'd design a craft to operate in remote areas and then turn around and use them for urban operations? Sometimes the paranoia gets a little silly

"Chances Will Be Taken"

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Yeah....we'll see how all that 'beefing up' s hit works out at the final count!!

My nephew mentioned that he needed somebody to sweep the floors. Are you qualified, if so I'll put a word in for you.

Butch!!!

Tell him there's a pretty fair old millwright/fabricator/floor sweeper coming available next year

Old,fat, stove up, and stubborn.

Counting on the stubborn part to keep me going til next year.

I'd be proud to sweep floors for such a place...

My nephew said their best new hires were former oilfield workers. They are always looking for a few hard workingpeople.

I really would love to have an opportunity to work for an outfit like this. Been following them since they started, and enjoying watching their planes operate.

First Air Tractor I ever saw flying was near Belleville Wisconsin. Which is a place I only go through on rare occasion. But I did grab a burger there last night.

But my working days are nearing the end. I'm on a 4 man crew and the boss came in near the end of lunch a few weeks ago with a riddle.
He asked, "What is slower than John?"
The other 3 guys are looking at each other for a clue. The boss tells them, "Absolutely nothing!"

Besides... They're in Texas....
Can't say I don't go there, as I have both family and friends that call the place home. But I could live there for 90 years and never be a Texan...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Reeks of a backroom deal.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Neither of us. Jorge is opining based on his Navy life, and I on my USAF one. He doesn't see a need for this specialized plane, and I do. That doesn't make either of us wrong.

Actually, if one goes back and read all my posts, it's far from a disagreement. You and Load Clear presented some valid points and I said as much. For LIC the warfare anyway

I'm glad you occasionally admit you don't know WTF you're opining about after you have your ass handed to you.

If you could do that more often you might be of value. To someone.

Classic Campfire narcissist buffoon whose only retort are insults. Getting told one knows nothing about a topic I spent thirty years doing by an unemployed bum living off a woman is like a negro waxing eloquently about yachting. If you could actually read (and comprehend, but there's a stretch right there) what I posted , other than for a LIC/COIN applications, this platform in my opinion has a very narrow operational window and would be a flying grape below 7K' in most scenarios today and certainly not against a peer/near peer competitor. Stick to what you know, then again that would cut down the number of your inane drivel to maybe one post per month.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Classic Campfire narcissist buffoon whose only retort are insults. Getting told one knows nothing about a topic I spent thirty years doing by an unemployed bum living off a woman is like a negro waxing eloquently about yachting.

Pfffft! You owe me a keyboard after that one. LOL

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (260Remguy, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 280ACKIMP, 257_X_50, 45 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,328
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.