Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So far, Trump's influence has proven to be more powerful than the establishment can contend with. Up again in just a few days, we'll see if the trend continues---and most interestingly in another state where 2020 cheating was strongly suspected.

Pence has once again opposed the Trump-endorsed nominee and taken steps to undermine him. I'd like to see Pence get his ass handed to him from here on out. I know that if interviewed, he will state that Trump is the biggest threat to the Republic and is destroying the republican party. No, Mike---he's destroying YOUR republican party, and we fully approve!!

https://truthpress.com/news/pence-travels-to-wisconsin-to-join-gop-against-trump-endorsed-candidate/

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hate to say it but Trump made a big mistake by endorsing Michals in Wisconsin.He is an East Coast Rich Guy.Rebecca Kleefisch is a proven Conservative who was the 44th lieutenant governor of Wisconsin from 2011 to 2019. A Republican, she was elected to the position on November 2, 2010 as the running mate of Governor Scott Walker, the pair lost re-election in 2018 when 16,000 votes magically appeared in Milwaukee County.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Huntz
Hate to say it but Trump made a big mistake by endorsing Michals in Wisconsin.He is an East Coast Rich Guy.Rebecca Kleefisch is a proven Conservative ......
Sez you. No thankee.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Having been a part of the Walker administration is no badge of honor IMO. He was pretty good for Wisconsin, and I even supported him in his re-election bid, but he tipped his hand as a never-Trumper. It was also said that Trump made a mistake in supporting Lake in Arizona...maybe, maybe not. We shall see. Whatever the case, the interesting thing will be what ha.pens next week. It could be a harbinger of things to come and an indicator of the direction the republican party will take. I'd like to be able to give them back their big "R."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Scott Walker ended up a true establishment guy. I would trust Trump over Pence any day. Our problem Is The Establishment.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Scott Walker ended up a true establishment guy. I would trust Trump over Pence any day. Our problem Is The Establishment.

*ding ding*

Don't be the darkness.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Please explain to me exactly what Scott Walker did to be called establishment?He had 60,000 high paying jobs coming into SE Wi before Tony Evers fugged it up.He gave us more gun rights,lowered Taxes and had a surplus in The Wisconsin Treasury that he returned to the Wi tax payers by Lowering property tax ,plus got us concealed carry that we would never have got with Diamond Jim Doyle.Please show me where he was anti Trump.Huntz

Last edited by Huntz; 08/06/22.

Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Since Pence bent over and dropped his Fruit of the Looms for the Never Trumpers, maybe he'll catch Monkey Pox!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Please explain to me exactly what Scott Walker did to be called establishment?He had 60,000 high paying jobs coming into SE Wi before Tony Evers fugged it up.He gave us more gun rights,lowered Taxes and had a surplus in The Wisconsin Treasury that he returned to the Wi,tax payers by Lowering property tax ,plus got us concealed carry that we would never have got with Diamond Jim Doyle.Please show me where he was anti Trump.Huntz

Like I said, Walker was pretty good for Wisconsin and definitey a better choice than any dimocrap, but he's a "wet-finger-in-the-air" politician and not a reliable conservative. He's subtle, but most definitely an establishment republican. Key word, "subtle." Read here:

https://redstate.com/diary/freedomr...-right-appease-the-establishment-n228278

Don't be the darkness.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Please explain to me exactly what Scott Walker did to be called establishment?He had 60,000 high paying jobs coming into SE Wi before Tony Evers fugged it up.He gave us more gun rights,lowered Taxes and had a surplus in The Wisconsin Treasury that he returned to the Wi,tax payers by Lowering property tax ,plus got us concealed carry that we would never have got with Diamond Jim Doyle.Please show me where he was anti Trump.Huntz

Like I said, Walker was pretty good for Wisconsin and definitey a better choice than any dimocrap, but he's a "wet-finger-in-the-air" politician and not a reliable conservative. He's subtle, but most definitely an establishment republican. Key word, "subtle." Read here:

https://redstate.com/diary/freedomr...-right-appease-the-establishment-n228278
He was probably the best Governor we ever had .He is no where near a Jeb Bush.When a Governor actually helps out and listens to his constituents ,what more can you ask for?Wisconsin is no longer a solid Blue state because of him and those who served with him.As far as him not taking the Cops and fire departments Union rights was one of the smartest things he could have done.Strip them of this protection and Milwaukee,Madison and other Liberal bastions in the state will call all the shots by holding pensions and benefits that these guys earn bigly over their heads as a cudgel to make them obey their leftist ideals.If you look hard enough you can nit pic any ones creds with chicken chit items.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Being the best governor Wisconsin ever had isn’t saying a lot since liberal leftist progressives is what was the norm. Sure Walker did good things but he is simply not a conservative constitutionalist. We have our part time conservative governor as well in Abbott.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
All I can say is if you want higher taxes and a guy who is out for himself vote for Tim Michels.This guy would not participate in a candidates debate and when asked if he would support Donald Trump for President would not make a comment.Pretty cold after Trump endorsed him.I love Trump,but he sure has made some bad picks in who he has endorsed and who served under him when he was President.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rebecca Kleefisch is a proven Conservative

Baloney. She was only on the ballot to attract women

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I just don't understand why Wisconsin isn't a red state. I guess the cheating is just too prevalent.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't vote for any candidate Pence was backing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I just don't understand why Wisconsin isn't a red state. I guess the cheating is just too prevalent.

Madison and Milwaukee , Looney left.

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Everyone and their dog hates Pence. Stands to reason they would hate who he pimps. Ever think that may be a reason as to why Pence follows Trump around pimping the anti -Trumpster Rino pics? Oh, nevermind. Just thinking out loud. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Hehehe. See what i mean. And there are millions like you. Those like you will get out and vote Trump's pic just to slap Pence in the face. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All I can say is if you want higher taxes and a guy who is out for himself vote for Tim Michels.This guy would not participate in a candidates debate and when asked if he would support Donald Trump for President would not make a comment.Pretty cold after Trump endorsed him.I love Trump,but he sure has made some bad picks in who he has endorsed and who served under him when he was President.

It's your gig, I'm not a Wisconsin voter...but, I would be mighty leary of anyone Pence would endorse. Pence is an establishment deep-stater and there's no doubt in my mind anyone he would back is of the same ilk. The man is a rattlesnake.

Good luck, sincerely...it's up to you and your neighbors. I'd like to see all the States elect the best.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As usual, the future of the entire world will depend on people that think black pepper is to hot.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Habanero for everyone!

LOL

Don't be the darkness.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 61 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,819
Posts18,496,482
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.