Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by thirdbite
Originally Posted by Calvin
Biden administration wanting to hire 87k more irs workers.

All part of the plan to drive the little guy out and make us all wage earners.
Can you explain how this alone drives out the little guy?

Any clue what an audit costs? Why the fugk do we need 90,000 more IRS personnel?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
mostly cash...
Exactly what they’re going after Rog. Better hope you don’t spend more than you “make”

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by stxhunter
mostly cash...

Good luck with that.

Cannabis industry here is cash only and they suffer big time. Not to mention a target in their back for thieves

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
No body else can find anyone to work, where are they going to find 87,000 new hires?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm a cpa among other things. I've not seen much of that except for people who choose not to report income, overstate expenses or don't pay tax. Of course those folks generally think they're victims.
You’re also a Fugkin retard “among other things”

Especially If you don’t have a problem with our Illegal govt hiring 90,000 lazy public servants to harass hard working small business owners to collect their illegal tax.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden administration wanting to hire 87k more irs workers.

All part of the plan to drive the little guy out and make us all wage earners.

Gotta pay your fair share.

-Hunter Biden

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Probably have as good or better knowledge of audits than you do. Among other things, do you have any idea how far behind the IRS is in processing returns, how difficult it is to get or transmit info by phone, not to mention those folks that cheat because they know their chances of getting audited are minimal? Funny how I've never been audited, known anyone who was audited who wasn't trying to avoid taxes, and I've always been able to resolve issues and mistakes by letter or phone call. Guess I'm not a victim. BY the way, like it or not, the government is not "illegal" nor is tax per se "illegal", other than in the minds of the fringe political groups. Interesting and typical that you have to resort to ad hominem attacks. Got any income you haven't reported?

Last edited by thirdbite; 08/07/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sounds like pillowbiter has already submitted her application.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 458Win
Since the IRS is unionized , he is pandering to their wishes.
Worked at a foundry with a short fat fücker whose nickname was lumpy dick. His claim to fame was the he was a former accountant working for the irs, guit that job and got on a millwright apprenticeship at GM. Once in awhile we'd be in the wellness center doing our workouts at the same time, he'd tell me his philosophy on life. Talk about a dip schidt...

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If your ignorant remark refers to me, I have no interest, nor have ever had an interest, in working for the IRS.

IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
First thing they will do is audit all the illegals claiming 23 dependents...

Kent

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is un-American to pay taxes to a government that does not represent you.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why will they necessarily get the shaft if they document and account for things properly? Those things are pretty necessary to properly run a business, prevent dishonesty, deal with lenders etc.

There’s a lot of [bleep] on here I’d smile at and share a pitcher with at a table, or a bottle around a fire.

You’re damn sure not one of them.

MAGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sounds like time to bail on this thread.
"CPA" cat popping up on it outta the blue after almost 2 months of not posting....

Hum a na
Hum a na
Hum a na.....

But let's face it...

Plenty of self employed nation wide dont report income.
Or if they do they stay below thresholds
Dont pay squat for taxes or get nice fat EIC laden tax returns.
And play the welfare and tax credit benefit system

And got their toys.

Just saying these types will get away with it still and the honest self employed will get fuuuked even more.

Did honk for Joey slip in that banking transaction schit they tried to do last year with this schit show bill.
The 600 dollar transaction hairy eyeball schit that triggers reporting to the fed or some schit like that.
Be nice to now if that is in that IRS agent hiring bullschit somehow too.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
There are just some posts so ignorant that I have to respond. That's saying a lot given the normal topics. I agree it's time to bail. What you say about a number of self employed is certainly true. I just don't accept the "victim" status of many small business owners that others do.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Why will they necessarily get the shaft if they document and account for things properly? Those things are pretty necessary to properly run a business, prevent dishonesty, deal with lenders etc.

There’s a lot of [bleep] on here I’d smile at and share a pitcher with at a table, or a bottle around a fire.

You’re damn sure not one of them.
Me either who is this fuggin guy? Been on the campfire 13+ years and has 263 post. 🤔

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably have as good or better knowledge of audits than you do. Among other things, do you have any idea how far behind the IRS is in processing returns, how difficult it is to get or transmit info by phone, not to mention those folks that cheat because they know their chances of getting audited are minimal? Funny how I've never been audited, known anyone who was audited who wasn't trying to avoid taxes, and I've always been able to resolve issues and mistakes by letter or phone call. Guess I'm not a victim. BY the way, like it or not, the government is not "illegal" nor is tax per se "illegal", other than in the minds of the fringe political groups. Interesting and typical that you have to resort to ad hominem attacks. Got any income you haven't reported?

Fed

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Obviously you have never run a labor intensive, long hours business. Organizing and maintaining good accounting practices is the least of our daily worries when dealing with deadlines, azzhole customers, managing employees/subs, securing materials, seeking out the next job, chasing payments etc etc, AND actually DOING the work, getting home late then having to get up early the next morning to do it all over again. With all that it is easy to make some mistakes, lose some documentation, guess some numbers etc! This combined with the ever changing IRS regulations and now more enforcement manpower to perform detailed audits, there is no way it ends well for the little guy!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is not reporting income and paying taxes the only way the little guy can survive?

Small businesses don’t have the money to hire high dollar accountants and lawyers to fight the irs when they come knocking. They essentially could bury any small business if they wanted to.

The purpose of a cpa is to keep the books in order so WHEN the IRS comes knocking, there’s no need for lawyers. If you’re in business and don’t hire a cpa to do your taxes, you’re paying too much in taxes, and most likely WAY more than the cpa costs.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
No, I'm not a federal employee nor have I ever been one. Self employed, actually. I have a life and don't post useless drivel on this forum as many do.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 25 invisible), 1,846 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.