Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
Damn I’m so hurt.
Tell you what Einstein you spend a few weeks in a coma and another couple months trying to heal and you might have a different view too. But that has nothing to do with Trump. He is a Buffoon and is going to get held accountable.
GFY DICK !

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump is in a hole he dug himself. This whole [bleep] show is going to get flushed out.
Anyone not able to see this coming is blind and stupid. God I hope the republicans put a legit candidate out there so we can get past this. I’m liking the idea of a independent more and more if the republicans can’t/won’t clean their laundry.

You’re an idiot! With any luck 🍀 you didn’t breed.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
True patriots MUST rally behind and support Trump!🇺🇸

The FBI is corrupt!!!!!!!!!

This country is on the verge of a civil war. The left must be stopped!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's on...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They WILL "find" something that they can then use to charge him with sedition/insurrection/whatever, and they will almost certainly also convict him of it, so that he cannot run for president again.

The fact that there was no "insurrection" is irrelevant to them.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Morewood
I never thought they'd be this corrupt and stupid to do this.

Me either. I'd love to see that warrant.

I'd rather read the warrant affidavit...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guaranteed an indictment is coming down.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
True patriots MUST rally behind and support Trump!🇺🇸

The FBI is corrupt!!!!!!!!!

This country is on the verge of a civil war. The left must be stopped!

I would agree with 2/3 of that statement. Not arguing against you, but where are the ORGANIZED men standing on the sidelines, waiting to set things straight? State and local militias vary in organization and hierarchy. I'm not talking about the Proud Boys, I mean the real, legitimate militas. From what I've seen, most of them do not have a common idea of what the "jumping off" point is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
Trump is in a hole he dug himself. This whole [bleep] show is going to get flushed out.
Anyone not able to see this coming is blind and stupid. God I hope the republicans put a legit candidate out there so we can get past this. I’m liking the idea of a independent more and more if the republicans can’t/won’t clean their laundry.

+1

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I think this is a serious miscalculation on the part of the Dems. What they don't seem to grasp is that there is NOTHING, there is NO evidence which would cause Trump supporters to flag in their support for their leader. He is truly teflon Don. Rather than worrying about Trump, they would do better to try and find someone who is electable to run in place of Joe and the Camel. Now, beloved of his followers though he may be, Donald Trump needs to be able to run against a weak opponent; he has that in Joe. It is in the interest of the Republican party to be sure that Joe is the candidate.
Actually, it probably doesn't matter. The Dems are so stupid that they would be likely to run the gay mayor, just to prove a point. They are a single term administration and 2024 is the Republicans to lose. GD

I

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Never forget that, despite whatever you think actually happened in the last election, close to half the people in this country are okay with this schitt. They want what they want, and don’t much care how they get it. The cheating and other skullduggery are just the “insurance”. The people are the real problem.

Yes.
I've been getting some leftist liberal youtube channels sent my way for whatever reason. I've watched a couple of them, then of course more show up.

Anyway these leftist have been so thoroughly brainwashed it's unbelievable.
Talk about conspiracy theories, I hope it's bots writing the stuff, I don't want to think the people in this country are stupid enough to believe these things.

One of the main things they dwell on is Jan.6, ''they'' call it a NAZI TAKE OVER attempt, by armed rednecks. They think it was a plan to take over then kill all of them. They are informing the left to arm themselves and be ready for war if Trump cheats his way back into the white house. LAF

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
They WILL "find" something that they can then use to charge him with sedition/insurrection/whatever, and they will almost certainly also convict him of it, so that he cannot run for president again.

The fact that there was no "insurrection" is irrelevant to them.

Well. They’ve been trying for 5 years now.

But keep coming up empty handed.

Trump shoulda put dil*dos in all the cabinets….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Springcove

+1

🦫
+2. I’m sure he sucks coq.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This comes after Wray was interviewed in congress. It is fully against the Constitution. If they won’t honor the oath they took I’m sure there are many that will.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This will backfire on the Demonrats.

And maybe, if this is the way the Demonrats want to play, the next time the Republicans hold the house &/or the senate they should go after Pedo Joe, Crazy Nancy, Crooked Hillary etc etc. The gloves need to come off.

Nothing illegal, but pursue the illegalities, of which there are plenty.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Watching a leftey show and they have a former Fb eye dude,and he say moderate to high chance that it's due to the archive documents.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by 99guy
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.

Pick the left or pick the right. At the end of the day, if you don't vote, you still voted.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is an extreme need for consequences.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 99guy

He's finished.

Biden voting Fugk. I’m guessing you’re East of the Blue Ridge, right? LMAO

Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 61 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.