-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe he has orders from his handlers. Garland does not strike me as cunning; but maybe that's all an act.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
If we can get Linda Graham and Tina Gowdy on the case I’m sure they’ll mop it up in no time.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jordan will do nothing of substance, just like with the unethical, illegal, Russia investigation.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yes , how many times have we heard ''big talk'' and seen ''no action''.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Patriots- Hillary Clinton involved in shootout with seal team 6. It’s all part of the plan connect the dots.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Even if McCarthy hold hearings on the FBI and DOJ, there is nothing they can do.

If they find wrongdoing, they send a referral to the OIG, we all know how that turns out, and if they find Criminal wrongdoing the send a criminal referral to the DOJ, or the demand a special council like Mueller and Do-Nothing Durham.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
When’s the last time one of the Republican leaders we place our faith in do anything more than move their lips? Besides Trump of course.
Um, never?? DING DING!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
valsdad: SO.... you would rather see more maxine "maxi-pads" waters and A.O.Chunts in the House of Representatives?
Sheesh.
Sometimes I literally marvel at the stupidity of many on this forum!
We need 200 (two hundred!) more just like Jim Jordan in the House of Representatives to try and stop the destruction from within of this country.
I "believe" that!
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
"Save your documents and clear your calendar. We're coming."

All talk no walk!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
Actually, McCarthy tweeted that.

Ron

Right. McCarthy, not Jordan.
What has either ever actually accomplished?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What happened to Donald Trump is directly the fault of every Republican in the Senate. All of them. No Exceptions. Any one of them could have put a hold on that kikenvermin nation-wrecker, Garland, but they didn't have the balls to do it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
What happened to Donald Trump is directly the fault of every Republican in the Senate. All of them. No Exceptions. Any one of them could have put a hold on that kikenvermin nation-wrecker, Garland, but they didn't have the balls to do it.
Grassley votes “YES” to confirm Garland, he also voted “YES” to confirm Wray. Now he is wondering what went wrong. F*cken idiot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Interesting in that Garland is gung ho to get Trump. It was McConnell that scuttled his Supreme Court nomination, not Trump. Guess it's his way of getting back against the GOP.

McConnell scuttled Garland's nomination at Charles Grassley's request. McConnell was the Senate Majority leader but Grassley was the majority chair on the Judiciary committee. Longevity gives political power. Charles has it by the truck full.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Grassley votes “YES” to confirm Garland, he also voted “YES” to confirm Wray. Now he is wondering what went wrong. F*cken idiot.

That's not the way I understood it. If you have it in writing somewhere I'd like to see it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Pretty much. Most of the “Republicans” hate President Trump just as much as the DemoRat’s.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Its going to be one hell of a week.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Patriots- connect the dots

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If you think Wray or Garland is worried about Jordan's posturing, I have a ski lodge in Cameron Parish to sell you, reasonable.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
Actually, McCarthy tweeted that.

Ron
That he is a swamprat?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Huncho
Its going to be one hell of a week.

More like 3 months and then another 24 months!

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,656
Posts18,474,665
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.