Sorry folks, can't post pics because I can't figure out how to navigate the picture posting procedure for the campfire here...

however, it 1:14, and its about 90 degrees outside right now.. I have a pretty shaded lot on 1.5 acres here in Southern Oregon..

but while I am working on a tune up on my Pilot at one side of the house in the driveway, across the yard and up by the neighbor's fence next door

I am looking at what I counted at 38 points on deer antler racks.... that is on the head of 4 deer.

There is usually a couple more with them that they aren't today.. Usually I see them at night after dark..

but here they are in broad day light...

lotta woods surround the neighborhood, which is situated around an old golf course that was closed when the owner passed 10 years ago or so..

There is one big monster buck around, that is old and I figure is the patriarch of the neighborhood... I have gotten someone to post his pic in the past...

they're out evidently because the herd of 50 elk that roam the area, with about 8 to 9 BIG bulls are elsewhere...

plenty of California transplant neighbors, who hate hunters and guns, but sure love living in what they think is a petting zoo, until one of the big bulls or deer charge them....

if anyone wants to see pics, then PM me and then they can post the pics... as I'll just email to them...

kinda shaded, but with a white fence behind them, the antlers should stand out...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez