Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Wonder how long until some of Melania's dirty underwear turns up on...., uh, nevermind.

No such thing as dirty underwear from Melanie.

Scented, but not dirty.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
It ought to be illegal to execute a search warrant without providing a copy to the person under investigation/their representatives.

It already is.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It ought to be illegal to execute a search warrant without providing a copy to the person under investigation/their representatives.
Agreed. That was the whole purpose of requiring it, i.e., so the subject of it can be assured that the search is fully legal before it commences. Flashing it doesn't do that.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
And just like that Taiwan China and CPAC out if the headlines

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari

It already is.

Trump and his lawyers have a copy of the search warrant, they could release if they wanted to.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Squidge

It already is.

Trump and his lawyers have a copy of the search warrant, they could release if they wanted to.

So you are saying that not one but two of his attorneys are liars[one of those attorneys being on site at the time]?

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Do you think there could have been another reason the FBI wanted to search for more than what was in a box of documents they already have had access to.Just a conspiracy theory,but why the DC FBI,why this judge?????
https://justthenews.com/accountabil...ar-o-lago-search-previously-recused-self

yep there is a plan and that`s when the RED flag will be waved and more . 2023 January there will be a new chapter in the history books in America . snowflakes smell handcuffs and prison cells coming already !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

It already is.

well most of the warrant was under seal so Trump couldn't release the full affidavit and his attorney was only allowed to review a small portion of it.

Try again liar

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford

It already is.

So you are saying that not one but two of his attorneys are liars[one of those attorneys being on site at the time]?

They've seen the warrant, they haven't seen the sealed affidavit showing probable cause for the search. Christina Bobb reviewed the search warrant when the FBI showed up, she said it was pretty thin.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Baldhunter, this judge because he is owned and was probably forced to do.it.

BOOM.

Now this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

It already is.

They've seen the warrant, they haven't seen the sealed affidavit showing probable cause for the search. Christina Bobb reviewed the search warrant when the FBI showed up, she said it was pretty thin.

"have a copy'
Your words^^
On site attorney stated she saw it and it was taken back.

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Actual reason warrant was executed while Trump was in NY?

FBI did not want to justify a fire fight against US Secret Service?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

You think 2 different fed agencies are gonna fight? I doubt it, they're part of the problem, just different lettering on the shirt.

Me

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sounds like the Staff were instructed what to do by someone who knew this was coming. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Too bad Mr Trump didn't have a closet full of trunk monkeys...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Wouldn't that have been interesting? grin

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

They probably told the FBI if they wanted to execute a search warrant while the President was there they will be doing it unarmed.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Again clueless. They did not release an affidavit which detailed the pc to obtain the sw and they did not leave a copy listing property seized. They only showed a partial SW to Trumps attorney which reveals nothing. Go
Peddle your left wing propaganda elsewhere

It already is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would suspect the PC for the search would be Secret Service?

Thread on Twitter talking about this.

To get a criminal search warrant the government needs to identify 1. specific item to be seized 2. specific location of that item and 3. the item is at that location at that moment.

You get that info a couple ways. Wire tap or a source giving real time intel to LE.

At MLO - he'd basically be surrounded by family, political loyalists or Secret Service.

Only Secret Service would be "required" to report illegal activity to LE as they're basically LE too - right?

So likely - the "source" is Secret Service. Assuming the gov bothered with the identification and didn't do wire taps to begin with. Normal - by the book ops which isn't likely given our current admin.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by UpThePole
"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists

This is a redundancy. If they got all of the Jews, the remaining Communists would melt away without their leadership.

"First, they came for the jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a jew. Then they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they stopped coming for people because all problems had pretty much been solved."

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 3,061 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.