Hold into the clam.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Had a guy on another forum PM me that him and his “Blackhawk pilot buddy” was stopping in to see me. I told him it would sound more badass if he said “navy seal buddy” never got a reply or an ass whupin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Had a guy on another forum PM me that him and his “Blackhawk pilot buddy” was stopping in to see me. I told him it would sound more badass if he said “navy seal buddy” never got a reply or an ass whupin

You better watch that smart mouth.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It was some retard KLR rider on ADV.

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/10/22.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Ahhh, a KLR rider. That makes perfect sense. At BYOB in Kentucky a KLR rider kept a machete in a sheath mounted to his bike. KLR riders can be special.

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ahhh, a KLR rider. That makes perfect sense. At BYOB in Kentucky a KLR rider kept a machete in a sheath mounted to his bike. KLR riders can be special.

You need to cart yer azz up there and tell him just how 'special' he is!
Or at a minimum invite him down.

Keepin the intent of the thread real here. grin

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by NVhntr
LOL, him and Blackheart would make a damn fine tag team.

The blue tarp wrasslin is reaching back a ways! Those were epic. smile

I miss logcutter. I think he goes by "Beaver10" now.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Damn I forgot about getting a rental car, then directions or location for your coming to Jesus moment. Damn getting your ass set straight could get expensive real fast..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I didn't get an actual invite, but it relates.

Back in the days leading up to 911, my grandparents started getting harassing calls from a deranged couple in Southern California. They were threatened, cussed at all hours of the day and night. Local cops were useless on both ends, SD PD said that unless they could catch them in the act, there wasn't much that could be done. I found out about it from my aunt and at the time I was working in San Diego with military support for a new aircraft. With the help of one of the base MPs and an IT guy we figured out they lived in El Cajon. I called my aunt and had her call me the next time they called. I didn't have to wait long and I just happened to be outside their house. I strolled up to the door as my aunt was turning the call into a conference call. I knocked on the door and could here the entire conversation and my subsequent knock. Little wirey dude comes to the door and proceeds to cuss me with the phone in his ear, when I spoke and he heard it thru the handset, dude lost his color. He dropped the phone and I then explained who I was and asked if we were going to have any future calls or harassment? He said nope and true to his word they never called them again.

I had a couple of Marines I was working with aching to go back and put a beat down on them.

Never figured out why or how they got my grandparents number.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Did he go by Johnny Gin Blossom?

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by 79S
Who here has actually had someone show up to your place/work/dive bar/restaurant after you gave them ol “well come to my place, I will teach you some respect” routine?

Don't tell that to Roy D Mercer. He'll show up and pour out a 55 gallon drum of asswhup on you.
Well, how big a boy are ya? Sounds like about ripe ass whoopin size. - R. D. Mercer

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ghostsniper
Hotrod Lincoln, who's real name is Jerome is a fuggin azzhole from another forum that we both belonged to until he got me kicked off. He thought he ran the place because he had members come out to his house every year to shoot at his firing line on memorial Day weekend which is an open field on about a 20 degree angle that you could barely stand on. His property is also full of junk schitt like old abandoned cars, tractors, fridges, etc... Since he got me booted.from the other place I returned the favor and got him kicked off too, just to be a dick. Now he's here and sad that he's not king schitt like he thought he was at the other place. And he is a self proclaimed expert in everything. You should see some of his "gunsmithing" work.

LOL

That is exactly what he invited me to. I remember now. Memorial Day. Dude is a fugking clown.

He's also part of the wabigoon phone tree. LOL "Wanna talk about nothing?"

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,706
Posts18,494,396
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.