Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Will Trump release the search warrant and evidence list so that we can all see what actually happened?

Then the next question is, why did he say the FBI never served the warrant?

Maybe he just wanted to rile up his base?

Uncomfortable questions that I know will result in a flurry of ad hominem creativity.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Uncomfortable questions that I know will result in a flurry of ad hominem creativity.

Don't know about all that but you will be attacked for asking those questions.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Will Trump release the search warrant and evidence list so that we can all see what actually happened?

Do you have a clip of Trump saying they never served the warrant? Write-up? Trump has a decided ineloquence about him, and often doesn't say precisely what he's thinking. Was he trying to say that the warrant didn't give squat for PC? I am not making excuses for him, but I have seen him say plenty of things awkwardly enough for some to say he was lying, but for me to understand full well what he meant.

What evidence list are you referring to? The seized property receipt? If so, it will likely be so vague as to be useless in this case. "Box of assorted papers."

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Did his team not say that they have requested "everything be released"?

BTW: do you get a chubby every time ol' Dick Cheney shows up in Liz's ads?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Do you have a clip of Trump saying they never served the warrant? Write-up? Trump has a decided ineloquence about him, and often doesn't say precisely what he's thinking. Was he trying to say that the warrant didn't give squat for PC? I am not making excuses for him, but I have seen him say plenty of things awkwardly enough for some to say he was lying, but for me to understand full well what he meant.

What evidence list are you referring to? The seized property receipt? If so, it will likely be so vague as to be useless in this case. "Box of assorted papers."

Initially Eric who was on scene said they were not served the Warrant but was corrected by Christina Bobb who was also on scene that they did receive the warrant. Trump could have immediately released it, but didn't. So we we go through a long song and dance with the courts unsealing the warrant.

Seems less than transparent.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Christina Bobb said a copy was "handed to and then retrieved by FBI"

What seems 'less than transparent' [by even Liberal law scholars] is the fact that all Trump personnel were removed from the scene during the search, NO?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'll go out on a limb and say the communists are lying about Trump again.

Its a pretty consistent pattern.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The warrant was sealed so Trump’s attorney only saw a small portion of warrant . They use this national security ruse to not release information which is normally required under law.

They have not released the affidavit in support of the warrant nor leave a list of seized items to Trump so how can he release something he doesn’t possess?

Amazing the goobers still buy the media disinformation

Initially Eric who was on scene said they were not served the Warrant but was corrected by Christina Bobb who was also on scene that they did receive the warrant. Trump could have immediately released it, but didn't. So we we go through a long song and dance with the courts unsealing the warrant.

Last edited by ribka; 08/12/22.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Trump wasn’t there at the time so he couldn’t release anything. And yes if their lips are moving the FBI is lying. Edk

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
The warrant was sealed so Trump’s attorney only saw a small portion of warrant . They use this national security ruse to not release information which is normally required under law.

They have not released the affidavit in support of the warrant nor leave a list of seized items to Trump so how can he release something he doesn’t possess?

Amazing the goobers still buy the media disinformation

Do they also have a list of what was planted?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I am confused. You said that TRUMP said the FBI never served the warrant. Did he say that, or did he not?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Forget that the agencies that did this are doing the bidding of the communists. Orange man bad just say it..get it over with, and quit trolling

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why does ANYONE try to reason with these assclowns? Don't you all have better things to do?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I am confused. You said that TRUMP said the FBI never served the warrant. Did he say that, or did he not?

Help a brother out!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Paul,
#nevertrumpers just drop partial truths/tidbits and run........
Just like RINO's, no conviction.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Paul,

It's exponential.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Paul,

It's exponential.

Clearly^^^^

So many have been grabbed by the Pu**y apparently.

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Nothing will stop him from being president again, this is just a move from the liberal cabals, smart move though. They want to drag Donald through the mud. No discredit and more reasons why he is ineligible to rerun for president. Non of it will work. He is not a saint but so is the rest of them. His interest align with mines and for the country at large so he is my pick. That’s it.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Paul,

It's exponential.

Clearly^^^^

So many have been grabbed by the Pu**y apparently.

Trump did say that....saw it on video....but that was 15 years before he ever thought about being POTUS....hell, i've said that many times as a young man...what's the big deal?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 12,174 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,368
Posts18,547,133
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.