Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
For those that can see, this video shows the man President Trump is, DeSantis would never do what Trump did at Dovos !!!

Anybody who thinks desantis would be better for the USA is an idiot.

I agree....but DeSantis as VP and Trump as POTUS, then DeSantis could learn a lot in 4 years...especially trade with China...

Illegitimi non carborundum

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Lslite
If we vote the GOP back into power will they undo the damage ?

Don’t have to look any further than Obama care for that answer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This video sums it up nicely.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by bludog
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Remember when all the liberal pundits claimed that were Trump elected we would be at war with NOKO in a week ?

Would not it have been great if, one weekday, while Trump was in FL, Crazy Kim had dropped a 20 megger on DC ?

POOF no more deep state.

Whatever would we do w/o the FBI, IRS, CIA, DEA, etc/etc. not to mention the drones inhabiting the Senate and House.

Is there a downside ?

Oh, I don't know, the men, women, and children who would be collateral damage in such a horrendous event, might just consider there to be a fairly significant downside.

We won WWII with less than 1/2 the population we have now. Nuking DC would be worth it.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
There’s enough on here that hate Trump…

But they can’t tell us why.

Just vague accusations.

Tarqueen or JiminStL or ….., why should we hate Trump?

If you hate Trump. Then you hate the USA.

I can tell you why I don`t like The Mara A Lago Douche Bag, but I think you already know them all
I`ll start with he is a crook, liar, cheat, traitor. He has no morals,is amoral. He is a hypocrite and the
man who is trying to destroy this country with the help of morons like you. The sooner very dangerous this is gone from this planet the better off we will be.
And I say good ridden`s to people like you. You and your kind are morons of the most dangerous kind. Traitors on an all of you.

When Mara A Lago Douche Bag dies I will drink a toast to what ever killed him.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by funnybone

Just vague accusations.

I can tell you why I don`t like The Mara A Lago Douche Bag, but I think you already know them all
I`ll start with he is a crook, liar, cheat, traitor. He has no morals,is amoral. He is a hypocrite and the
man who is trying to destroy this country with the help of morons like you. The sooner very dangerous this is gone from this planet the better off we will be.
And I say good ridden`s to people like you. You and your kind are morons of the most dangerous kind. Traitors on an all of you.

Tell us about Joey funnyboner.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Trump & the Patriots are in control

Bingo.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stop this insane spending and inflation. My retirement is destroyed now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sbrown
I can only hope Trump gets re-elected. We must obtain our nation back!

He was already re-elected. You see what that got us.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by akrange
Irrational Nation full Juvenile High School Pom Pom’s set on Shelf Destruction Mode .

The Time for Talking to the Left has Passed ..

Long past, since Bill Clinton was president. Corrupt DOJ and FBI, 87 K armed IRS agents. WTF is wrong with those idiots.

Satan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Guessing FUNNYBONE would do a reach-around on BETO !

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hudge
In control of what? Looks to me the Dems are in full control of this [bleep] show of what the US has become.
On the surface it appears that it is The Democrats that are in control, but if you look deeper you will find that it is not just the Democrats destroying America, but a combination of Democrats and Republicans also known as THE UNIPARTY.

The Republicans party as it stands right now is not your friend.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
McConnell has demonstrated why we must be rid of deep state establishment governance. It is a shame when there is little difference in both parties.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Just vague accusations.

It will be fun watching you squirm when Trump. Becomes your next president.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Guessing FUNNYBONE would do a reach-around on BETO !

Funnybone is jim kweer in tenn >sockpuppet

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by rainshot
McConnell has demonstrated why we must be rid of deep state establishment governance. It is a shame when there is little difference in both parties.
Yep, different cheeks of the same butt with FJB in the middle.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Just vague accusations.

Like i said……

Just vague ramblin…….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't "hate" Donald Trump. In fact, I was one of his strongest supporters in the 2016 election.

But when the heat got too hot, he tried to compromise his way out of it. By the end of his term he was calling for making Juneteenth a Federal holiday and proposing the Platinum Plan which would use 500 billion dollars of the people's money to atone for disparities in education and opportunities for African Americans.

Mike Pence, Eliot Abrams, John Bolton,....draining the swamp? Not hardly.

Trump didn't really believe that he could be elected. Consequently, he had no real plan in place to implement what he had promised. He had no-one in mind to fill his administration.

It's a national shame the way that the swamp and its media lined up to crucify Trump. But the bottom line is,..he wasn't strong enough to counter it. And in the end he embarked on a series of embarrassing actions in an attempt to ward it off.

He failed.

I doubt if any man is strong enough to put America's ship on the proper course at present.

But expecting Trump to get back into office and start off in a different place than he left off if the height of wishful thinking.

*if* America can be salvaged at this point (highly unlikely) it will be in increments. Shoving Trump back into office for another four years will *NOT* create one of those increments.

The best hope for America, at this point, is a state by state rejection of Federal mandates until there's a collection of states large enough to offer relief from the tyranny of the radical left. Putting one man in the Oval Office won't do it.

It will need to be a very delicate, long term goal that is led by America's governors.

America is ideologically split,...very badly. We're not a nation any longer. America is a land mass which contains many nations,...most of them hostile to *us*.

At some point, the old world, conservative, traditional Americans are going to have to carve out a place for ourselves here or we're going to be forced to leave.

I'm not sure how a separation that would benefit traditional, conservative Americans could occur,...and it probably won't. But I know that it won't happen at the Federal level.

Anyone who tries to right the ship at the Federal level has the deck stacked against him in a decidedly major fashion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman

Just vague accusations.

Tell us about Joey funnyboner.

No chit right?

Why after a year and a half, TDS is still rampant ?

Why after a year and a half, no one is taking about the great job Bicycle Biden is doing?

Country is gone to chit and the news is still DJT.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you all remember when we all had dial up telephones with no caller ID ? You always had to answer your phone because it might be an important call. Your mom might be sick or your kids need picked up from school. But, some joker could call up your house and make harassing or sexually implicit calls to your home and could really screw with your life. He might call at 3 in the afternoon or he might call at 3 in the morning. Since there was no caller ID you didn't know who this guy was. The reports I often took was the guy who calls your house and asks your 12 year old daughter what color underwear she was wearing or if she has had sex yet .

All of this was about power and control. The joker knew the telephone was going to get answered and he could have his way with you. This guy could run your life and scare your little girls with his behavior. In the eyes of the democRATs and the swamp dwellers, Donald Trump is that joker. He is the guy who is making those harassing telephone calls and we are his support group. We are just as bad as him because he is saying the things we have been saying for years but we have been ignored. Donald is the target of the radical left and the democRATs but once he is subdued then it's our turn. In the left's eyes, shame on us. We have been hoodwinked by a charlatan. We must be punished and punished hard.

Donald Trump and the patriots have the opportunity to destroy everything the democRATs, leftist Green Agenda and the World Economic Forum have built. Their one world government is at risk and we are to blame because we believe in Donald Trump and his message and NOT in the democRATs and the "save the earth" Green Agenda nor the World Economic Forum's message. Someone on this very forum said it "Jesus was a trouble maker". NO, I do not put Donald Trump in the same class as Jesus but the comparison is there.

We are not in complete control but we are getting louder and we are getting more pi$$ed off every day. I guess it's time we keep making them harassing telephone calls to remind them we are not going away. We'll be calling at 3 a.m. just to remind them we are not done yet. Our day is coming.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 75 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.