Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Washington Post has reported that the FBI was searching for stolen Nuclear Documents.

The narrative from the left is that Trump has shared these nuclear secrets with Russia.
This is the same stupid schitt they pulled with the Russian collusion crap…
They “anonymously” leak a bogus story and then use the “media reports” as justification for an investigation.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since it doesn't appear that every page was documented and we don't know who and what was put into those boxes when Donald Trump left the Whitehouse, anything and everything could be added at any time to gin up any kind of "evidence" of wrong doing.

I have to admit that the leftists who currently occupy the Whitehouse and the Congress are absolutely desperate to convict Donald Trumpf of SOMETHING. The main stream media and the swamp dwellers insist that Donald Trump get convicted as well. These people are desperate to do their owners bidding.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One of the last things President Trump did was sign an executive order allowing gas and firing squads again for espionage and treason.

Will be interesting to see who actually gets shot.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Starting this thread is like starting a thread about smashing your dick with a hammer. What a clown

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
For years the Libtards have accused Trump of everything THEY are guilty of. At same time all we get from this Regime are lies about everything. Sunshine is the best disinfectant and at some point the TRUTH needs to come out.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Washington Post has reported that the FBI was searching for stolen Nuclear Documents.

The narrative from the left is that Trump has shared these nuclear secrets with Russia.

Now the talking heads are hinting that Trump needs to follow the path of the Rosenbergs and be executed.

https://twitter.com/beschlossdc/status/1557894715307171841/photo/1

I actually think that the DC Establishment will go down this road.

The are going after Trump under The Espionage Act.

It is starting to look like they do indeed plan to execute him.

So it's safe to say you agree with the OP?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
SO lets get this straight. Warrant was issued on Friday afternoon, the search was not until Monday and the expiration day on the warrant is Aug 19. So this is an urgent security manner?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Now the talking heads are hinting that Trump needs to follow the path of the Rosenbergs and be executed.

There are no effing nuclear secrets. When a $hithole like Pakistan could come up (and did) with a working nuclear bomb 45 years ago, pray tell what "secrets" could we be talking about? With our famously porous intelligence network and not some supposed piece of paper sitting in Trumps basement, Roosha and China have known exactly what we have, for decades.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

I agree that the Deep State is going after Trump with everything they have got. Yes, I believe they will plant evidence, manufacture crimes and charge him with more than just possession of classified documents, I believe they will charge him with espionage launching Russian Collusion x2.

…and I believe the DC Republicans will be perfectly fine with it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, Bill Clinton shared all kinds of military secrets with the Chinese.

Hillary sold uranium to Russia.

Going to be a long line to the electric chair ?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Chisos

There are no effing nuclear secrets. When a $hithole like Pakistan could come up (and did) with a working nuclear bomb 45 years ago, pray tell what "secrets" could we be talking about? With our famously porous intelligence network and not some supposed piece of paper sitting in Trumps basement, Roosha and China have known exactly what we have, for decades.

When the USSR fell in 1990 they lost control of some of their nuclear stock pile. I'll bet if you look at a Pakistani nuclear bomb, it would look very much like a Soviet bomb. And, if you went back far enough the Soviet bombs would look very much like American nuclear bombs. There are no secrets when it comes to anything nuclear.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hicountry
So, Bill Clinton shared all kinds of military secrets with the Chinese.

Hillary sold uranium to Russia.

Going to be a long line to the electric chair ?
They are not Outsiders, they belong to The Club, Trump does not and never will.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/13/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I agree that the Deep State is going after Trump with everything they have got. Yes, I believe they will plant evidence, manufacture crimes and charge him with more than just possession of classified documents, I believe they will charge him with espionage launching Russian Collusion x2.

And you think they'll execute him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

50/50

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
50/50

LOL. So if it happens (ain't gonna) you can say "I told you so."

And when it doesn't, you never said it was gonna happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Merrick Garland now gets to go through the 15 boxes hunting for things to indict Trump on, even unrelated matters

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
All this Trump news must be covering up the war in Ukraine.

I haven’t heard how it’s going, any updates?
Updates will come when it's time to send more billions

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The most Barbarous Regimes are the Ones that have lost the Support of the People …

These Peoples lack of Condor puts them in that class of Despots..

Do not Believe their not Capable of Unimaginable Acts..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
So Merrick Garland now gets to go through the 15 boxes hunting for things to indict Trump on, even unrelated matters
…and as nothing was documented before it left, add whatever he needs.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Anyone that thinks they are going to execute Trump is so dumb they should just close there eyes and never wake up. By all means don’t breed!!! Your type of stupidity should not be past on to future generations.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,188
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.