Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
He is such a dirt bag. I'm glad he lives far away from me. Maybe him and Cheney should go hunting together. One won't make it back alive.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not getting it.

The gun had to be fired on purpose, by pulling the trigger.

Because an accident was eliminated, he did it purposely, he did
nothing wrong?

So if the hammer slipped from his thumb, and accidently shot her,
He would be "guilty"?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think he portrayed the best Jack Ryan.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by smokepole
Why TF is the FBI even involved?
Someone has to figure out who killed that woman Alec Baldwin shot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
KWFA decided to stop posting his concerns about Trump, and start posting his concerns about Alec Baldwin.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So he’ll say he’s sorry and that will be that.

He's already on record as saying he's not sorry, and that it was the guns fault. You can't make this schit up.

BTW his Trump impersonation on SNL was the most completely unfunny thing ever on that show...and THAT is saying something. What a fuggin clown.

Doing SNL skits 40 years into your acting career says something too.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Baldwin many times plays the evil, low-down dirtbag so well
because he is one.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He'll fake a suicide attempt, do some drugs, go to rehab, and then write a book about how horrible his life is. After that, all will be forgiven.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by smokepole
Why TF is the FBI even involved?
Someone has to figure out who killed that woman Alec Baldwin shot.
I wonder how many FBI agents had to be pulled off the Bubba Wallace garage door rope noose detail to figure out that the trigger had to be pulled for the single action revolver to fire? Those guys are spread pretty thin these days what with early morning raids on former Presidents and all.

KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
KWFA decided to stop posting his concerns about Trump, and start posting his concerns about Alec Baldwin.

LOL

must be a slow day in the Deflave household.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have the same pistol. Flli Pietta in .45 Colt.

At the time of the accident, I did extensive testing* with my pistol, and I proved that Alec had indeed pulled the trigger. Alec denied it in that interview with Little George Stepanophilis. The thing is, all the hosts on that show, all the producers and techs, and all the people watching are a bunch of libs who know nothing about guns, so they all believe Alec.

*testing took two minutes.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Baldwin should never have claimed the gun went off without pulling the trigger. His best defense would have been that he's not familiar with firearms, and depends on his professional staff to only give him unloaded firearms incapable of causing harm.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by From Story
a single-action .45 Colt caliber F.lli Pietta -- could not have been fired without someone pulling the trigger ... a determination they made after conducting accidental discharge testing.

Ummmm, I could have saved them a lot of time and money......
Same here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The music guys on the campfire can maybe confirm this, but there is a song about all this I heard..."I shot the camera girl, but I did not shoot the key grip down..." or something like that.
Bob Marley.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Of course he pulled the trigger but what became of the nitwit that brought live ammo on set and loaded the gun?

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Look at the DA in an interview from 6 months ago. She doesn't know anything about guns.

Updated Feb 21, 2022, 10:58am EST
TOPLINE Santa Fe County District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies, who is overseeing the investigation into Rust shooting involving actor Alec Baldwin, told Vanity Fair Friday that her team found it was possible for a gun like the one in Baldwin’s hand to fire without pulling the trigger, potentially adding credibility to a claim he made about the shooting that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

While awaiting FBI analysis of the weapon Baldwin used, which will determine its functionality and how it could have fired, Carmack-Altwies said she and two investigators performed an “unofficial test” using a “very old type revolver” that one of her teammates owned.

Carmack-Altwies will ultimately be the one who decides whether to bring charges in the death of Hutchins; in a somewhat unusual move for an open investigation, she spoke about the case for a long feature in Vanity Fair that also included interviews with those who were involved with the production.

Carmack-Altwies said investigators on her team showed her how “you can pull the hammer back without actually pulling the trigger and without actually locking it,” mirroring what Baldwin said he did with the gun.

If the gun is pulled back “partway, it doesn’t lock, and then if you let it go, the firing pin can hit the primer of the bullet,” and fire it, Carmack-Altwies said.

The DA said she won’t know for several months if she will file criminal charges related to the shooting, though she said it’s clear that Hutchins’ death was not caused by one actor, but by a chain of mistakes and failures.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by colodog
Of course he pulled the trigger but what became of the nitwit that brought live ammo on set and loaded the gun?
Exactly. That's the one who needs to be brought up on charges.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Agreed, a loaded pistol should have never been brought on the set but Baldwin is the dunbazz that pointed a pistol at another person and pulled the trigger. He is responsible and should face the consequences.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Boy am I glad that the FBI wasted our tax dollars to save us from another white suppremist. I feel much better now. Edk

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Agreed, a loaded pistol should have never been brought on the set but Baldwin is the dunbazz that pointed a pistol at another person and pulled the trigger. He is responsible and should face the consequences.
What if the special effects director handed Clint Eastwood real dynamite, and when he lit it and tossed it at Angel Eyes' gunmen they were killed by the explosion? Eastwood goes to jail, or the special effects director?

I'm no fan of Baldwin, but he's just a stupid actor, and depends on their hired experts to keep things safe on set. He should have just owned up to pulling the trigger, but having no idea there were live rounds in the gun.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.