Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
F
Fenton Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
You know, when I was young I’d see guys with a simple USMC on their shoulder. I’ve got no problem with that at all. They should be proud of that service and I am totally supportive of that.
But these days with the excessive meaningless tattoos and piercings, I just figure they must be dumbshits to make poor decisions like that.
Some people have so much hardware hanging from their face, it looks like they fell face first into a tackle box.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by tylerw02
They get them so you will notice the tattoo rather than their shortcomings. Its a distraction.

Your covtard ass must be covered with them!

Hahaha!

Do you tattoo your victims all over your body?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They get them so you will notice the tattoo rather than their shortcomings. Its a distraction.

Hahaha!

Got some shortcomings eh?

Shocker.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Hahaha!

Got some shortcomings eh?

Shocker.

Absolutely zero tattoos, you dirty cho mo.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
this

WTF over ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 160user
Tattoo's years ago were meant to make a statement. Now everyone has them and it is mainstream. If I want to make a statement while disfiguring my body I am going to do something original like use a soldering iron or something.

Bandwagon fans and wanna be most of the youth today wanna be somebody instead of becoming somebody so they plaster tattoos
Just like all the fans of the leading teams in sports most cuss them then when they are in first place all of a sudden are the lifelong fans

Last edited by IA_fog; 08/14/22.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Don’t have any, two of my children do. Dumasses

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back in my misspent youth, in the late 60's, early 70's, only sailors, truck drivers and bikers were tattooed.
A woman with a tat was real trash and presumed an "easy mark"!
As I began working sone hundreds to thousands of miles away from my hometown. I decided I would get a tattoo on the back of my left shoulder.
Name and hometown.
If something should happen to me, at least they'd know where to start looking.
That was over 50 years ago and I still don't have a tat.

Randy came to work one day, smearing antibiotic cream on his new "artwork". He informed me he designed the nondescript scrolling and it cost him $300.
Later that week, Randy got fired for theft. Seems he walked by and grabbed a can out of the "bent can" dumpster to eat. He was too broke to "buy" dinner.

I'm disrespectful of my body bad enough as it is. I'm gonna have a hard enough time getting by Saint Peter at the Gate! I don't need tats to give him another reason!
Both my kids are covered with them! 😖

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are some great ideas out there with the rancher in mind.

[Linked Image from tattooeasily.com]
[Linked Image from nextluxury.com][Linked Image from nextluxury.com][Linked Image from i.pinimg.com][Linked Image from nextluxury.com][Linked Image from tattooimages.biz][Linked Image from tattoos.ai]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A skinny girl get a hummingbird tattooed on her stomach. 15 years and 4 kids later, she's pushing 200lb and the bird looks like a pterodactyl.

I've never yet seen a woman who's looks were improved by a tattoo.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back in 1970-71 while in the service I came REAL close to getting a small "USMC" tat on my upper arm. On a number of occasions and I was intoxicated every time. But I grew up surrounded by WW2 & Korea veterans and lots of them had tattoos. By the 1960's when I was a teen they were sick of them and regretted getting them. One common response was, "F*#k that; I was so damn drunk!". Or my dad's buddy when I told him his tattoo was neat when I was about 10 years old circa 1960. His response was, " Yeah, I thought it was neat, too. Back in 1943, but now I'm so damn sick of looking at it". So at age 20-21 I'm drunk and gonna get my tattoo and all I could think of was all those guys and their regrets. That's why I never got one. What I find amazing was that my dad was a U.S. Navy WW2 combat vet and he never got one. Seems like all the WW2 sailors had them.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Been a rough road keeping my hide in 1 piece for 67 years. Fug it up on purpose? You gotta be sh*ting me...mb
It ain't art it's stupidity.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
For work, I spend a lot of time in downtown Phoenix. There is a huge homeless encampment there. Guessing 1,000 people.

I would say 60-70% of them have tattoos that you can easily see.

Many of the homeless look large and don’t look like they have missed too many meals.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have recently seen some homeless beggars. Funny, but most of them did have tats. They should all get a big tattoo that says "LOSER".

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My BIL was in the Navy for eight years. Went to Korea and all over that region. He had tats on his legs reminding him of all the places he had went. Said he wished he'd never got them.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I never saw an attractive girl or woman who was more attractive with tattoos or fishing tackle hanging from her face.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have both arms from elbow to shoulder full sleeve, 2 on my chest and 1 on my stomach do I regret it no some people like them some don't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I do think they ought to make not getting new tattoos while on welfare.

If you got money for tattoos or drugs either one, then you don't need our tax dollars.

I know. Dreamin'...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Back in 1970-71 while in the service I came REAL close to getting a small "USMC" tat on my upper arm. On a number of occasions and I was intoxicated every time. But I grew up surrounded by WW2 & Korea veterans and lots of them had tattoos. By the 1960's when I was a teen they were sick of them and regretted getting them. One common response was, "F*#k that; I was so damn drunk!". Or my dad's buddy when I told him his tattoo was neat when I was about 10 years old circa 1960. His response was, " Yeah, I thought it was neat, too. Back in 1943, but now I'm so damn sick of looking at it". So at age 20-21 I'm drunk and gonna get my tattoo and all I could think of was all those guys and their regrets. That's why I never got one. What I find amazing was that my dad was a U.S. Navy WW2 combat vet and he never got one. Seems like all the WW2 sailors had them.
My sailor dad didn't and he never regretted it. I had a friend who got a skull smoking a cigar on his forearm. I only saw it once when he was changing shirts. He always wore long sleeves to hide it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Tat's

fuggin waste of money that generation does not have

pay your mortgage/rent

car payment

buy food & clothes for your kids

how hard is that ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,450
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.