Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Springcove
Jim I believe Twyla is attracted to you… Careful of the monkey pox.

I wouldn't want to infringe on your territory. Besides, I'm not Jim's type.....he only goes for prepubescent boys.

How many fake kids you got Dr. Douche?

You sure ask a lot of questions about me! I'm not telling you [bleep], you perverted pedophile.

Ever met another ‘fire member in person? Someon that would vouchsafe for you being a legit person? I know you won’t post a pic.

Why would I post a picture for the [bleep] here to fap over?

That you are a pûssy is well established at this point. That’s why I gave you the option of naming another member that has actually met you and interacted with you and could establish that you’re not a sock-puppet.

Peeker

MAGA
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I wouldn't want to infringe on your territory. Besides, I'm not Jim's type.....he only goes for prepubescent boys.

You sure ask a lot of questions about me! I'm not telling you [bleep], you perverted pedophile.

Ever met another ‘fire member in person? Someon that would vouchsafe for you being a legit person? I know you won’t post a pic.

That you are a pûssy is well established at this point. That’s why I gave you the option of naming another member that has actually met you and interacted with you and could establish that you’re not a sock-puppet.

Peeker

You get to give options? Oh boy, look out! Billie-girl gets to hand out options! Justify yourself to her, and she will set things straight! You're funny, Billie-girl.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Peeker

You get to give options? Oh boy, look out! Billie-girl gets to hand out options! Justify yourself to her, and she will set things straight! You're funny, Billie-girl.

You’re either a mouthy pûssy or an agitator with nothing to add legitimately to the conversation.

I’m betting a sockpuppet puzzy.

Prove me wrong and post a pic or a reference or go away.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
BTW am I off ignore pûssy or do you keep peeking?

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You’re either a mouthy pûssy or an agitator with nothing to add legitimately to the conversation.

I’m betting a sockpuppet puzzy.

Prove me wrong and post a pic or a reference or go away.[/quote]

I'm not sure what your obsession is with socks.

Here's the deal, Billie-bird, I've added lots of things to the discussion here. But because it doesn't match the hive-mind, people blow their gaskets. And you don't have the ability to make me go away. And if I were into the bullshit games, any fool could steal a picture and post it here. So kiss it, little girl, and go get back on the pedo's bossom.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Vaccines ALWAYS work.... they just don't work 1000% on everybody.. nothing has a 100% success rate...

This from someone who has been in the medical world since 1977.....

Sure some people are still going to get covid or one of the so called "spin offs"... viruses will kept mutating themselves..
things constantly change.

but since this gets so much attention from the leftist democRats, as I maintain, they paid China to create it...
then any incidents they can keep their narrative going on 'we are all gonna die', to control the public and their actions...they'll do it.

the news about it is as manipulated as the virus they had produced in China...

quit panicking... if you get it take action...

I maintain these shots they keep wanting the public to get, also have other issues lying dormant within them for now... but combine that with something else, they can become active if their 'shelf life' hasn't expired, and cause massive ill effects to reduce world wide population at a later time.

ya learned this sort of stuff, when the military teaches you to be a chemical, nuclear and biological warfare officer... MOS 54 Echo.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What info?

That it was free?
No… that it would help prevent severe symptoms…especially for old bastards with chronic conditions…
At the time, my blood pressure was running really high and I was having issues with early onset COPD…
Since then, my health has taken a 180…and had my health then, been what it is now, I MIGHT decline… OTOH, I have a possible (probable) total knee replacement surgery in the near future…I’ll go with whatever my surgeon suggests.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
An intellectually curious person would wonder why they made such a coercive effort to make people take a vaccine they knew was ineffective.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
An intellectually curious person would wonder why they made such a coercive effort to make people take a vaccine they knew was ineffective.

But Jorge’s wife wrote a rebuttal.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Money and lots of it.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/feb/08/pfizer-covid-vaccine-pill-profits-sales

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
The pharma companies should be ordered to pay back the 10’s of billion dollars they made off our money. Won’t happen but it should be a big time narrative in the news cycles.

They should have never received a dime. If profit incentive wasn't enough, we (the taxpayers) not only paid for development, relaxed laws/regulation for them to be developed, and now the government (read: taxpayers) is paying big pharma for the doses that many want us to be forced to take.

Nice try covtard.

You outed yourself as pro mandate, pro lockdown bitch a while ago.

You're full of [bleep]. Let's see you prove it. You can't, because you're a liar. You're a piece of [bleep]. Go choke yourself on a cock. Your word is worth nothing. You are worth nothing.

This switch flip, right here, the clinical term for it is Benzo-Rage.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
What info?

That it was free?
No… that it would help prevent severe symptoms…especially for old bastards with chronic conditions…
At the time, my blood pressure was running really high and I was having issues with early onset COPD…
Since then, my health has taken a 180…and had my health then, been what it is now, I MIGHT decline… OTOH, I have a possible (probable) total knee replacement surgery in the near future…I’ll go with whatever my surgeon suggests.

You skipped over where they said it would prevent the disease...like a regular vaccine?

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
The pharma companies should be ordered to pay back the 10’s of billion dollars they made off our money. Won’t happen but it should be a big time narrative in the news cycles.

They should have never received a dime. If profit incentive wasn't enough, we (the taxpayers) not only paid for development, relaxed laws/regulation for them to be developed, and now the government (read: taxpayers) is paying big pharma for the doses that many want us to be forced to take.

Nice try covtard.

You outed yourself as pro mandate, pro lockdown bitch a while ago.

You're full of [bleep]. Let's see you prove it. You can't, because you're a liar. You're a piece of [bleep]. Go choke yourself on a cock. Your word is worth nothing. You are worth nothing.

This switch flip, right here, the clinical term for it is Benzo-Rage.

Nah, no Benzos here. But the lack of civility gets returned.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Deep seated anxiety manifests in many ways.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Deep seated anxiety manifests in many ways.

Like trying to be fire tough guys?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Twyla triggered at the campfire. Never not funny. Knows more about pedo info than anyone here and has a right to and all the lingo. Pretty telling and disturbing 😳

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Twyla triggered at the campfire. Never not funny. Knows more about pedo info than anyone here and has a right to and all the lingo. Pretty telling and disturbing 😳

Proves the point we need to police our own and call out shît birds instead of ignoring them.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Proves the point we need to police our own and call out shît birds instead of ignoring them.

I do what I can.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I do what I can.

Lol

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Absolutely. Ignore is for clams.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 280shooter, 2500HD, 38 invisible), 1,741 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,818
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.