Oh boy. This is going to be good.

Best of luck to the op.

🤣🤣🤣

I'm.a fat fuqking pig and I need advice from the Fire. 😁

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Good luck. I lost 30 lbs since covid hit while most folks gained weight. I did it just my adjusting my diet some and doing a lot of walking when I could. What's your age and what's your current weight? I would only ask you if you were a guy and would never ask you were of their of the fairer sex.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lotta fat related threads past couple of days.
🥴🥴😄😄😄

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
need to lose 40 lbs ......................

" I have discipline,"

Doesnt sound like you do

Last edited by mud_bogger; 08/15/22.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Stammster
Is amputation an option? Good size leg is easily 40-60 lbs.

Seriously, move around more and eat less. 1000-1200 calories intake a day and 1.5 hrs on a stationary bike will do it. Basically put yourself in a negative 1500 calorie per day situation, and you’ll loose 0.75 lb per day. If you fall behind, the last 10 lbs you can take off in water weight if necessary to meet weight.

Ive heard good things about the SOTA weight loss diet if you want something formal.

Depending on your age, rapid weight loss of that amount can cause long term heart and liver issues. Be careful.

What’s your starting weight, height and body fat %? Going from 300 lbs with 35% body fat to 260 lbs is a hell of a lot easier than going from 180 to 140.

Are you sure about your math? I think a 1500 calorie daily deficit would leave him pretty short of his goal. Although I could be wrong. Thanks - tnscouter

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have always though losing one pound a week was healthy Always heard that if you lose weight fast, you will gain it back fast

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Get out of law enforcement. Leave it to the gestapo.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've lost 85 # since Jan. No breakfast,just coffee,black. No lunch,water with Braggs apple cider vinegar and half a lemon in it,Dinner is a piece of chicken,fish,steak,and about 2 lbs. Of steamed vegtables with lemon juice on them,black pepper,no salt,no carbs,no sugar,no snacks, no nothing.
No bread,butter or pasta,etc. For dessert,i have non dairy yogurt with fruit.
I walk 3 miles a day,walk slow,walk fast,break it up,get your heart pumping,come home,do some sit ups,some push ups,3 sets each of however many you can do comfortably to start.That s it.No days off.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I think it’s virtually impossible and still have enough energy to pass a physical fitness test.

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Eat my wifes cooking.😎

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tnscouter
Originally Posted by Stammster
Is amputation an option? Good size leg is easily 40-60 lbs.

Seriously, move around more and eat less. 1000-1200 calories intake a day and 1.5 hrs on a stationary bike will do it. Basically put yourself in a negative 1500 calorie per day situation, and you’ll loose 0.75 lb per day. If you fall behind, the last 10 lbs you can take off in water weight if necessary to meet weight.

Ive heard good things about the SOTA weight loss diet if you want something formal.

Depending on your age, rapid weight loss of that amount can cause long term heart and liver issues. Be careful.

What’s your starting weight, height and body fat %? Going from 300 lbs with 35% body fat to 260 lbs is a hell of a lot easier than going from 180 to 140.

Are you sure about your math? I think a 1500 calorie daily deficit would leave him pretty short of his goal. Although I could be wrong. Thanks - tnscouter

Good catch. 3500 cal = 1lb. I meant to say 2500 cal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50
Lotta fat related threads past couple of days.
🥴🥴😄😄😄
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
What agency was it, that was recently hiring people? whistle

Last edited by mud_bogger; 08/15/22.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by superlight17b
I've lost 85 # since Jan. No breakfast,just coffee,black. No lunch,water with Braggs apple cider vinegar and half a lemon in it,Dinner is a piece of chicken,fish,steak,and about 2 lbs. Of steamed vegtables with lemon juice on them,black pepper,no salt,no carbs,no sugar,no snacks, no nothing.
No bread,butter or pasta,etc. For dessert,i have non dairy yogurt with fruit.
I walk 3 miles a day,walk slow,walk fast,break it up,get your heart pumping,come home,do some sit ups,some push ups,3 sets each of however many you can do comfortably to start.That s it.No days off.

If you are serious about loosing a lot of weight fast do this^^^
If you can eat just one meal a day you can achieve your goal. No counting calories or weighing fat grams. Just one big healthy meal a day. It WORKS. NO CHEATING. Youtube OMAD, stands for one meal a day. The feeling of being hungry will pass and you will be good. I lost 80lbs doing this 2 years ago. and kept the weight ever since. Its tough to do, but once you loose the weight its easy to maintain. I now eat lunch and dinner, Healthy food but plenty of it and I never feel hungry. the key is no snacking on any junk. No snacking at all. Good Luck.

check this out

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
High protein, low carbs. Water, vitamin and protein supplements and exercise….a lot of exercise. 40 pounds is a lot to lose in 2 months. In people that lose that much in a short period it’s usually because they had gastric surgery. I’m certainly not suggesting gastric surgery 😁 but emulating their diet would do the same. There are plenty of gastric surgical websites that you can access menus and diet recommendations. Exercise will be crucial too.

I’m sure you’ll do great and I wish you the best of luck. 👍

This! Look for the liver cleanse diet they have you do before gastric sleeve surgery. It's only about 800 cals per day and would be very hard to do long term. I lost 15 pounds my first 2 weeks on it. It cleans things out and helps you lower your blood sugars and glycogen in the liver and helps you retain less water. Two months would be tough mentally but it's an achievable goal in a must do situation.

I once had to loose some weight fast and did the lemonade cleanse where I had nothing for 21 days but a lemonade made from fresh lemons and grade b maple syrup. I dropped the 20 pounds on time but it came back quickly.

I was down 76 pounds since November but have gained about 10 back the last few months between vacations, a good battle with covid, and just general diet burn out. I need to get back on the wagon and loose another 40 by November.

I've had good luck in the past with interment fasting and the old original LA weightloss plan before they started pushing their own pre made food. I carried around a little book and marked off the number of each food group I ate each day and glasses of water. I felt really healthy after a few months of that but it was hard to eat 5 servings of veggies a away and 4 servings of fruit with only 3 of carbs 2 of fat and 4 of protein. It seamed like a ton of food but it was good natural fresh cooked or raw. Made me realize how poorly I'd usually eaten but I lost 50 pounds overall in 4 months while adding 16 pounds of muscle.

If I had to do it in a hurry the pre baritric surgery liver cleanse and some intermittent fasting is what I'd try. And drink lots a water.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 08/15/22.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Try the Haylie Pomroy, Fast Metabolism Diet book. Lose 20 pounds in 28 days and then repeat until you have met your goal. I lost 50 pounds in under 3 months several years back following her plan.

Mike027
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

1Minute
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image from i5.walmartimages.ca]

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
I lost about that much weight in about that timeframe by dropping refined carbs from my diet. No bread, pasta, etc., but carbs in vegetables were fine. I lost a lot of weight and was way more energetic. Since that time (about 5 years ago) I've stuck to this way of eating and have held steady with the weight. Every so often I crave bread, but it's really not a hard thing to maintain.
What?

NO marbled rye?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,418 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,652
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.