Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
gracias labatts drinking hoser. lol

Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm sitting at a good friend's place in Ontario now, both shots, and a booster, and, I ain't dead yet.

Went as a group of six in late May, to Ontario on a fishing trip. We have made that trip many times. The fishing was phenomenal. Obviously all of us had the jabs and seem no worse for the wear. Several of us have had the covid, including me. My symptoms, and the others in our group, were insignificant. Crossing the border with the ArriveCan document was very fast.

673 #15930133 03/23/21
Online Content
dale06
Campfire Outfitter
D
Minnesota
Originally Posted by 673
How do we know fake Vaccine isn't being given to chosen Countries, and real Vaccine for others?
It would be an easy way to take over an otherwise non compliant populace.

I do wonder if China is Vaccinating their citizen's with the same?

Always a question....how do we know everyone who receives this Vaccine doesn't simply die in time?

I received the J&J shot and I’m going out on a limb here, I will die eventually, maybe later today, maybe years from now. Not a damn thing I can do about it. And please don’t fret over it

wasn't the j&j vax removed from the market due to blood clots? and the vax doesn't even prevent the spread of Covid. what a spectacular joke this has been. Goes to show how dumbed down and easily manipulated people are these days and they actually brag about putting a unproven harmful substance in their bodies.

Clown world

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220506/fda-limits-use-jj-covid-vaccine-blood-clot-risk#:~:text=May%206%2C%202022%20–,rare%20blood%20clotting%20condition.

The Food and Drug Administration on Thursday announced it was limiting access to Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine because of the risk of a blood clotting disorder that was discovered weeks after the vaccine was first put into use in the spring of 2021.
Ribby is the best at this stuff LOL.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of my family lives in southern BC, most of them are unvaxed. I can't go visit them because I'm unvaxed. The government is a special kind of stupid. Power tripping communists.

Buddy of mine went to Haines to visit someone. To get to Haines from the rest of AK you have to travel through Canada for about 300 miles. He was hassled at the border for 40 min when trying to come home. "Don't get out of your vehicle, we're tracking you", sort of crap. Those guys are headlong into communism, it's pretty sad. I think most Canadians are just complying. Funny thing is, one of the guys he met in Haines is a vaxed Canadian, that guy was so sick with covid that they couldn't go fishing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
racism rampant in Canadian leaders

RVB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't know.......as a non-US, non-immigrant it looks like I need the jab to cross the border into the US:

US Embassy info

I don't see anything specific about Canucks being exempt like US citizens are.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RVB
I don't know.......as a non-US, non-immigrant it looks like I need the jab to cross the border into the US:

US Embassy info

no vax required for entry into us.

dropped awhile ago

I mis my yearly trips to dragon lake up north of you

Last edited by ribka; 08/16/22.
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I live next to the border. It's cheaper for me to go across, grab a beer, hit up duty free and come back with 5-6 bottles of whiskey than to get it at the store down the street. One of the only good things about CA.

Last edited by OrangeDiablo; 08/16/22.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery - Thomas Jefferson
RVB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yes, some big bows in Dragon which is just south of town if we're talking about the same lake. Hoping you can come up fishing again sooner than later......pretty much all anti Turdeau up here. I don't think they'll survive the next election.

Cheers,

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've been all over Canada. Spent a whole summer in the wilderness in northern BC, near Ft. Nelson. I have gone up to Quetico Park Ontario 9 times for one week vacations in the canoe wilderness. This, driving from Georgia, a long drive. Got some big walleye and smallmouths there.

Also spent a one week vacation in Prince Edward Island. Note: Do Not try to order lobsters in December, there aren't any.
Had a good time riding the Canada Pacific freight train across Alberta and Saskatchewan. 800 miles in 24 hours, that train hauls ass!

I like Canada.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RVB
Yes, some big bows in Dragon which is just south of town if we're talking about the same lake. Hoping you can come up fishing again sooner than later......pretty much all anti Turdeau up here. I don't think they'll survive the next election.

Cheers,
Originally Posted by RVB

Cheers,

I canceled my salmon trip to Vancouver island this year and the outfitter said covid really hurt his business. Really plugged up how they targeted business owners here and in Canada

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by RVB

Cheers,
Originally Posted by RVB

Cheers,

I canceled my salmon trip to Vancouver island this year and the outfitter said covid really hurt his business. Really plugged up how they targeted business owners here and in Canada
Let me know if you need any contacts for guides out of Bamfield, got a buddy that runs a charter. If you find yourself in Vancouver give me a shout, I'll take you out salmon fishing.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RVB

US Embassy info

no vax required for entry into us.

dropped awhile ago

I mis my yearly trips to dragon lake up north of you

We travelled to the US in July. We were asked by US Customs if vaxxed. Didn't ask to see paperwork though.
Coming home had to use that ArriveCan app. Border dude was cool.
Jeff

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
So...because of the global threat of a head cold, you cant get into Canada without your vaccine report card.

Was hoping to make a parts run north to the 'Hat. Nyet Comrade.

I thought they were making exceptions for business travel.

Anyone have better luck than I did?

The Canadian Big Brother site said that if I had several types of negative tests, quarantine plans, sufficient cash, and all the proper documents....I could enter.

The dudes at the port say No Way Jose.

Hey, once they border lets you through, give me a heads up. I'm 5 mins West of the Hat.
Jeff

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, Bclark, 6 invisible), 1,137 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,687
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.