-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll come clean... I met my Hula Girl through the printed singles adds in our local paper prior to all the online dating. I figured I wasn't going to meet Miss wonderful out in the hills chasing coyotes so WTH right? Did this for a couple years just to get laid and laid I did. Then on August 10 1994 I met my future Bride and the rest is history as they say. I'm 7 years older than her and we both grew up in Santa Ana CA.

Turns out we had some of the same teachers at different schools in town. My older brother lived in an apartment with his new wife just a block away on the same street as the house where my wife grew up. I would hang in front of my brothers place to work on cars and such almost every day so I could imagine there I am, 16 years old and this 9 year old girl would be walking or riding her bike past me on her way to the local college to play sports cause she was athletic and me not knowing this would be my future wife 23 years later. I only wish I had met her sooner I was 37, she was 30...

Prolly seen her God knows how many times growing up around our city. We had a few things in common beside some of the same teachers. Both our Fathers served in the U S Army Air Corp during WWII. She battled breast cancer earlier this year the Docs found it real early it was barely deemed as stage 1 after a lumpectomy and 36 rounds of radiation treatments the Docs declared her cancer free so we both feel blessed for that god willing she stays that way.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Coyotes shot no waiting.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I was a bouncer at a local dive bar and had to throw her ass out! She threw a right cross and I grabbed her in a half nelson. Trying to sink the other arm she bit me so I took her to the ground. We wrassled around for a bit and she got turned over. The scuffle had smeared her drawn on eyebrow over her good eye! She was still trying to bite me but her false teeth weren't having any of it. As I held her there waiting for the cops we started up a little small talk. I lovingly wiped down her false teeth on my faded blue jeans and put them in for her. I then loosened the zip tie on her wrists up a bit to show her I cared and put her weave in her pocket for when she got bailed out. She ended up in the klink for three months because she had a few warrants.

I went and visited quite a bit. She didn't like me much, but when she got out, I was there to pick her up with a brand new peg leg I'd whittled for her. I even drew on a little dolphin on the ankle. She says this won her over.

23 years September 11th.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Brutal...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hig you motorboatin summabich!!!

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was delivering a UPS route where she worked in an office. We made chit chat small talk 30-45 seconds at a time while I dropped stuff off. One day she asked me what Brown could do for her. So I showed her. After that, she wouldn't stop following me around, so I married her. 22 years ago.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
It's a no holds barred match after 23 years!

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Poconojack
Walking the beagle

Pocono, I can't help but think "walking the beagle" is a metaphor for something. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Higginez
I was a bouncer at a local dive bar and had to throw her ass out! She threw a right cross and I grabbed her in a half nelson. Trying to sink the other arm she bit me so I took her to the ground. We wrassled around for a bit and she got turned over. The scuffle had smeared her drawn on eyebrow over her good eye! She was still trying to bite me but her false teeth weren't having any of it. As I held her there waiting for the cops we started up a little small talk. I lovingly wiped down her false teeth on my faded blue jeans and put them in for her. I then loosened the zip tie on her wrists up a bit to show her I cared and put her weave in her pocket for when she got bailed out. She ended up in the klink for three months because she had a few warrants.

I went and visited quite a bit. She didn't like me much, but when she got out, I was there to pick her up with a brand new peg leg I'd whittled for her. I even drew on a little dolphin on the ankle. She says this won her over.

23 years September 11th.

I make up stories for the grandkids.... I can see some new material here.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Mine showed her boobs to me while I was driving my tractor.

MAGA
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Lined em all up and did one potato, two potato until only one was left....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I am told the two of us played together one afternoon when about five years old.

I next saw her at age 20, but was mistakenly informed she was married.

I spoke to her five years later at her Grandmother's funeral. Labor Day weekend 1982. We announced our engagement at my family's Christmas party a few months later, and got married before Valentine's Day '83.

Almost forty years later, three kids, and ten grandkids.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And the rest is history lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
In the middle of Pensacola Bay....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Can you post this just one more time please? Thank you

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
I'll come clean... I met my Hula Girl through the printed singles adds in our local paper prior to all the online dating. I figured I wasn't going to meet Miss wonderful out in the hills chasing coyotes so WTH right? Did this for a couple years just to get laid and laid I did. Then on August 10 1994 I met my future Bride and the rest is history as they say.

Go for what you know bro

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Mine showed her boobs to me while I was driving my tractor.

Now THAT is interesting!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Met mine at Roger's family reunion.

Your wife is an 18 yo Mexican?!

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/14/22.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was in a wheat field counting Russian wheat aphids in a pesticide trial. A truck stopped and this pretty woman got out to release russian wheat aphid parasites. That was 1988.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Met the first in high school, a cheer leader, became a better friend than wife. Lasted 12 yrs

Met second in a dance hall, can you believe that? We are on way to one now. Been 36 now

Skyway bar in Idaho Falls, 1981. She winked at me so I bought her a drink, and the rest is history.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
In 2002 I was working in the Netherlands and got a visa sponsored by my employer to visit our office in St. Petersburg, Russia...no work, just a vacation for me. I was having a smoke in a coffee shop near the Hermitage next to a table with two gorgeous young Russian ladies who, it turned out, were also on holiday visiting relatives. Long story short: one spent the rest of my vacation with me, and the other spent it with the relatives. I was invited to visit again, which I did two months later. I brought a ring with me. I met her parents and her six year old daughter. We were married in the U.S. two years to the day from the day we met. My stepdaughter started medical school last week.

"Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it.” -- Stetson Bennett, Quarterback, Georgia Bulldogs
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Met my wife at church event at age13,saw each other occasionally until age 17 ,
she was 18 we married . That was 47yrs ago on August 12 this year.

1st John 4:7-8
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (160user, 257robertsimp, 2500HD, 2UP, 405winash, 10Glocks, 16 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,130
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.