Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
So if Liz lost in a landslide, then there was no election fraud? Right?

Hard to follow when there is election fraud and where there isn't.

Most likely correct^^^^^
Seems like 90/10 would be closer to reality

FJB & FJT

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Well, The Hag has her work cut out for her. She better not turn into another Barb Cubin!
She is not a fan of public lands and would love to see them go back to the state for sale.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I wonder how many of Liz’s votes were democrats crossing over. Establishment republicans seem to run about 15% of the party. I’m guessing half of her votes were democrats.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Raeford
.............. we now have a 'royalty class' that crosses party lines, at least in their minds.
Basically a pay-to-play scheme where one must put in years of bootlikking to earn his/her spot within the class.
Trump said F that and hold my beer.

Good observation.

Yep but beyond that he also rejected the globalist “America as police force/‘peacekeeper’ of the world” world view held by “both sides” (they’re obviously not two sides) of this dance party we see in DC and their reaction showed that they cared more for the present arrangement than for the long term health of the country we’d entrusted them to serve.

A royalty class with pay to play could be argued to existed forever; it’s almost inevitable. But the old was one that is programmed to serve the best interests of the nation vs the new which is beholden to some ethereal global order is what sets this “newish” arrangement apart.

Is that a fair assessment?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Cheneys are sitting at home wondering WTF just happened and how they got relegated to the dustbin of history.

They know exactly how, they took on Donald Trump.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Please “clearly” explain the meaning of your post! I would hate to be incorrect about my immediate evaluation of you! Thanks! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by steve4102
I think she will survive todays primary.

Keeping your batting average up I see..
Nope, batting average is thankfully going down.

The more I’m wrong, the better for America, let’s hope I am wrong more often.

Great job WY.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
The best was her dad resurfacing to scold everyone.

LOL

At the risk of a Star Wars reference, it was like the Emperor's return from death in that last movie, and about as effective.

What I see, though, is what happens when the Democrats pull out all the stops, short of manipulating vote tabulations, to mess with an election when it's not close. They put a ton of money into Cheney, her vote totals include a lot of Democrats who were told to switch parties for this election, and she was still humiliated.

I hope this is a trend.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Raeford
.............. we now have a 'royalty class' that crosses party lines, at least in their minds.
Basically a pay-to-play scheme where one must put in years of bootlikking to earn his/her spot within the class.
Trump said F that and hold my beer.

Good observation.

Yep but beyond that he also rejected the globalist “America as police force/‘peacekeeper’ of the world” world view held by “both sides” (they’re obviously not two sides) of this dance party we see in DC and their reaction showed that they cared more for the present arrangement than for the long term health of the country we’d entrusted them to serve.

A royalty class with pay to play could be argued to existed forever; it’s almost inevitable. But the old was one that is programmed to serve the best interests of the nation vs the new which is beholden to some ethereal global order all while lining their accounts with our monies is what sets this “newish” arrangement apart.

Is that a fair assessment?

Added a bit

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I wonder how many of Liz’s votes were democrats crossing over. Establishment republicans seem to run about 15% of the party. I’m guessing half of her votes were democrats.
This.
She lost by a waay bigger margin if not for these votes.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by memtb

Please “clearly” explain the meaning of your post! I would hate to be incorrect about my immediate evaluation of you! Thanks! memtb
He gets his thoughts from CNN, don’t waste your time.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

There probably was. No way 30% of the people voted for her.

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by tzone

There probably was. No way 30% of the people voted for her.

IDK, what is the percentage of WY voters that are CALI or otherwise West Coast imports................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by deflave
The best was her dad resurfacing to scold everyone.

LOL

At the risk of a Star Wars reference, it was like the Emperor's return from death in that last movie, and about as effective.

What I see, though, is what happens when the Democrats pull out all the stops, short of manipulating vote tabulations, to mess with an election when it's not close. They put a ton of money into Cheney, her vote totals include a lot of Democrats who were told to switch parties for this election, and she was still humiliated.

I hope this is a trend.

Which makes it election fraud. If not defined by law, it is by common sense and decency...neither of which dems and rino's don't have.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The war is not over yet. Do not quit now and go to the victory party. There are still a great many things to do and a lot to overcome.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The war is not over yet. Do not quit now and go to the victory party. There are still a great many things to do and a lot to overcome.

You are 100% correct, but it's OK to stop for just a moment and tip your hat to the constituents of Wyoming in their victory over tyrannical rule. They are the bright shining star of our once great republic today.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
OK, Thanks! He now goes to the dumpster, with the rest of the commie trolls! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that are smart enough to get it good for you.
The Mar A Lago Douche Bag and his lies stinks like a rotting dear carcass on the side of the road. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly and other insects.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the flies come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag. Then you go out into the world finding other dead minds to lay the Mar A Lago Douche Bag (Lies) maggots in.

You are flies come to feast on the s h i t of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funnybone
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that are smart enough to get it good for you.
The Mar A Lago Douche Bag and his lies stinks like a rotting dear carcass on the side of the road. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly and other insects.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the flies come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag. Then you go out into the world finding other dead minds to lay the Mar A Lago Douche Bag (Lies) maggots in.

You are flies come to feast on the s h i t of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag.

Wrong again, SAC.

TRUMP IS WINNING

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What will the lady/person do for income now?

1Minute
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,398
Posts18,488,906
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.