Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is just one small step in retaking our Republic. I lost whatever respect for the Cheneys long ago. She remains a shrew bent on destruction of the nation in order to get back at Donald Trump. She is now a lame duck and will put more effort into the destruction than she had before if that's possible. If she had won her bid for re-election she would have done the same thing thinking she had a mandate. pity

We have much more work to do and if there remains a republican incumbent RINO or any democrat left in Congress it will not be because I didn't put forth my best effort to defeat them.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Absolutely hilarious how this bleeder hits multiple posts with the same puked up c&p that the DNC clearly sent out.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by funnybone
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that are smart enough to get it good for you.
The Mar A Lago Douche Bag and his lies stinks like a rotting dear carcass on the side of the road. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly and other insects.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the flies come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag. Then you go out into the world finding other dead minds to lay the Mar A Lago Douche Bag (Lies) maggots in.

You are flies come to feast on the s h i t of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag.

MAGA! Trump 2024! It’s coming, you know it, now suck on it!

And you spelled “deer” wrong you stupid Fugk.
LMAO

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wytex
Well, The Hag has her work cut out for her. She better not turn into another Barb Cubin!
She is not a fan of public lands and would love to see them go back to the state for sale.

You would have rather had Cheney?

No matter what her position on the US Govt owning vast amounts of the western US, I surely doubt 1 rep who sees things differently can get much done.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Funnybone, you’re an azzwhole! Blocked.

Let's Go Brandon!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that are smart enough to get it good for you.
The Mar A Lago Douche Bag and his lies stinks like a rotting dear carcass on the side of the road. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly and other insects.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the flies come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag. Then you go out into the world finding other dead minds to lay the Mar A Lago Douche Bag (Lies) maggots in.

Like I said in the other thread,

Lol, Trump will live in your head rent free forever, the only escape for you is death. I hope it's painful. LMFWAO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
So if Liz lost in a landslide, then there was no election fraud? Right?

Hard to follow when there is election fraud and where there isn't.

Please “clearly” explain the meaning of your post! I would hate to be incorrect about my immediate evaluation of you! Thanks! memtb

The point is, the term 'election fraud" is about as mentally sound as the term "racist". No matter who wins or loses it had to be because of election fraud - ballot dumping, Dominion systems (gasp), or voter suppression. Seems the term has become the favorite dog whistle of the extremists regardless of party affiliation.

For us mere bystanders, it's all a little confusing.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 08/17/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Clue (for November) whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/17/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Please “clearly” explain the meaning of your post! I would hate to be incorrect about my immediate evaluation of you! Thanks! memtb

The point is, the term 'election fraud" is about as mentally sound as the term "racist". No matter who wins or loses it had to be because of election fraud - ballot dumping, Dominion systems (gasp), or voter suppression. Seems the term has become the favorite dog whistle of the extremists regardless of party affiliation.

Dems rejected nearly 30% of the signatures to recall a radical Democrat in California, then expect people to believe < 1% of mail-in ballots in a general election are invalid?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So now you push the leftist narrative that the Truth is Extremist. Not surprising.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Demo cumbucket lobbyist prolly. Got enough money from influence peddling to not have to work at anything. At her asset.level the only thing she cares about is power. Getting her ass cut off and handed to her won't teach her anything she failed her constituents and blames it on DJT NOT HER OWN RINOISM. You can't fix that. She's her daddy's girl probably take some of her friends who she thinks didn't support her well quail hunting. Out spent her opponent what? 5:1?. Her campaign was a good place for her dem money to be wasted...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No way you are a true Texan. You are too stupid and sound like a freaking commie.

Jim

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by texasbatman

No way you are a true Texan. You are too stupid and sound like a freaking commie.

Jim

Got that right.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I thought all elections were rigged so she should win in a landslide.

No?
They are rigged! The riggers haven't been able to strong arm the Wyoming republicans. Unlike the Georgia observers that let the windows get covered! No inside men in Wyoming, like the Georgians let in the tent!

Last edited by Heym06; 08/17/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I wonder how many of Liz’s votes were democrats crossing over. Establishment republicans seem to run about 15% of the party. I’m guessing half of her votes were democrats.
This.
She lost by a waay bigger margin if not for these votes.

That is likely if WY has open Primary. If so, she got buffalo stampeded.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Heym06
I thought all elections were rigged so she should win in a landslide.

No?
They are rigged! The riggers haven't been able to strong arm the Wyoming republicans. Unlike the Georgia observers that let the windows get covered! No inside men in Wyoming, like the Georgians let in the tent!

Yep and thanks to Kemp we were able to change our voting laws just in time for the midterms. Now Georgia, Florida, and Texas have a better chance of a an unencumbered election and if it becomes encumbered, we now have paper backups, photographic backups, and a digital record. Trying to monkey with all three makes tampering highly unlikely.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You saw what we saw: five major metropolitan areas in five critical swing states where counting was inexplicably halted in the middle of the night with Trump comfortably ahead...and the following morning Biteme has pulled ahead in all five states---miraculously, no less. Never mind all the video evidence, never mind all the reports of republican observers prevented from observing, never mind the accounts of eye witnesses...and you say you're confused??

I'd say your problem goes far beyond confusion. I'd call it cognitive disability (to be as kind as I can).

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
The best was her dad resurfacing to scold everyone.

LOL

That was really Christian Bale with cotton balls stuffed in his cheeks.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by wytex
Well, The Hag has her work cut out for her. She better not turn into another Barb Cubin!
She is not a fan of public lands and would love to see them go back to the state for sale.
Cheney, Barrasso and Lummis are all for selling public lands to private interests and always have been. Hageman has the same ideas. Republicans=no Federal Lands.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider

You saw what we saw: five major metropolitan areas in five critical swing states where counting was inexplicably halted in the middle of the night with Trump comfortably ahead...and the following morning Biteme has pulled ahead in all five states---miraculously, no less. Never mind all the video evidence, never mind all the reports of republican observers prevented from observing, never mind the accounts of eye witnesses...and you say you're confused??

I'd say your problem goes far beyond confusion. I'd call it cognitive disability (to be as kind as I can).

Bingo.

I remember the night of the election...I was at my cabin and was following the vote counts in those states. Late that night, when the vote counts were nearing completion and there was no way for Biden to overcome the electoral count deficit, I fell asleep. When I woke up, the steal had happened.

Before the election, Pelosi told her base exactly what was going to happen. She said that no one should worry about the initial results, as those would change in the days after election night as the fake ballots (not her words, obviously) were counted and Biden would win.

And that's exactly what happened. They planned it, they pulled it off. Piglosi telegraphing the steal

Last edited by Remsen; 08/17/22.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 8 invisible), 1,528 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.