Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by funshooter
Does any one think that maybe they faked her death so that they can squeeze her for information on her ex girlfriend Degenerate?

Just a thought

No doubt more than a few here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So what conclusion do you deduce from these facts? She sure seemed lively for someone near death.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
She just completed driving lessons from Hillary's School Of Driving.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A local and popular guy in our community had some sort of gasoline torch explode igniting him and his teenage daughter. He took the time to slam dunk her into a stock tank before attempting to extinguish himself. She lost portions of her ears, nose, fingers, and was badly disfigured. She committed suicide about 5 years later. He survived but spent about 18 months in a burn center (Utah I think). One noticed that his arms and torso were either bandaged or compression wrapped for several years thereafter.

A decade plus later and he will freely talk about the incident. One comment was that with 40 years of life behind him, he thought he knew what a 10 was on the pain scale. His original perceptions now rank as about a 2. Also says it's about 2 years before one can move and not be aware of the locales that experienced skin grafts.

If it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all. About 3 years back a buddy called him needing help to extract an elk from a local hell hole. He managed to flip a 4-wheeler and broke about half the bones in his body. That was another couple years of recovery. That one got him a nice chopper flight to the regional med center.

On that one, he could back up traffic for three blocks just trying to hobble across a 2-lane street. I was once the lead rig in one of those lines and revved the engine as he made about mid-lane. That stopped him and I got the bird with a smile coming from behind it. Truly a great fellow and respected by all in the community.

Last edited by 1minute; 08/17/22.

1Minute
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 1minute
A local and popular guy in our community had some sort of gasoline torch explode igniting him and his teenage daughter. He took the time to slam dunk her into a stock tank before attempting to extinguish himself. She lost portions of her ears, nose, fingers, and was badly disfigured. She committed suicide about 5 years later. He survived but spent about 18 months in a burn center (Utah I think). One noticed that his arms and torso were either bandaged or compression wrapped for several years thereafter.

A decade plus later and he will freely talk about the incident. One comment was he thought he knew what a 10 was on the pain scale. Now his original perceptions rank as about a 2. Also says it's about 2 years before one can move and not be aware of the locales that experienced skin grafts.

If it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all. About 3 years back a friend called him needing help to extract an elk from a local hell hole. He managed to flip a 4-wheeler and broke about half the bones in his body. That was another couple years of recovery. On that one, he could back up traffic for three blocks just trying to hobble across a 2-lane street.

I had a Neighbor that was blown up in a Matich Asphalt plant. He was in his early 30s when it happened.
80% body burn and it fractured his back
they plastered his back up as if he was going to die but he made it.

The guy had a non expiring prescription for Vicidene (or how ever you spell it)pills and Morphine pills doe to his pain.

He lived well into his 60s before he had Hart failure and passed.

People can live threw a lot when they have to. This guy was in Constant pain and still worked on cars to make enough to pay the bills.

Hetche if it was her on that gurney did not look that burned up and was very lively trying to get out of that situation maybe it was the drugs or maybe it is just what they are telling all of us what happened to her.
Something looks not right to me.

IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Around 1965 a City construction crew was doing road work next to my Aunt & Uncles house. They knocked a gas line loose under her house without knowing it. Aunt and Uncle arrived home and my Aunt lit her gas stove. The whole house exploded, except for a bathroom stall where my Uncle was showering. My Aunt suffered 151 broken bones. (The most the surgeon said he'd ever seen, and a victim survive.) My Aunt spent 15 months in the hospital before she passed away. The cast iron bathtub in another part of the house was blown over 150ft. Rest in Peace Aunt Altha.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Burn victims are often conscious and moving initially due to the effects of adrenaline, pain etc and in her case perhaps the drugs in her system. They then soon expire due to various things like sepsis, neurogenic shock, hypoxia etc etc Have seen and transported several burn patients who were alert and somtimes combative like her, who quickly lost consciousness and passed quickly at the trauma center.
In her case the thermal lung injuries most likely caused the gradual lessening of O2 transfer to her blood and buildup of Co2 which probably in short order rendered her unconscious and shut her brain down. Only reason she "lived" so long was due to artificial life support measures to gauge the viability of tissues etc for donation.

Only reasons I can see for them covering her entirely like that was either they were aware who she was and that paparazzi might be there or they were trying to totally cover her to avoid on scene contamination to her burns.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
5000 foot view of the conspiracy theory, is that she apparently has a movie coming out about human/sex trafficking and has been involved in exposing it in other ways.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think you are right marktheshark, they covered her with the sheet to avoid paparazzi. We didn't have too many paparazzi in central Georgia.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have completely run out of [bleep] to give about anyone in Hollywood.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She didn't look burned at all. Had hair too. What am I missing?

Conspiracy theory Thursday!

LOL
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by funshooter
[quote=1minute]Hetche if it was her on that gurney did not look that burned up and was very lively trying to get out of that situation maybe it was the drugs or maybe it is just what they are telling all of us what happened to her.
Something looks not right to me.

That's because her tank top doesn't look burnt. Made me wonder, too.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Rose up like the Undertaker on that stretcher.....

Fentanyl and Coke make ya superhuman and schitt I geuss...

Last edited by renegade50; 08/18/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What would be the purpose of a conspiracy to have a washed-up actress crash her car into a house while she was inebriated?

Were Hilary and Podesta in the house, eating pizza? Can laymen really diagnose the severity of burns from a zoomed-in three-second video clip taken from a helicopter that shows less than half the person's body?

Or is it just a slow news day.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I feel bad for the woman whose house was destroyed.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She was sitting in the driver's seat during the fire. This protected her back, the back of her shirt and her hair from the flames.
The front of her body was probably burned. The coroner listed the #1 cause of death as "smoke inhalation" and you could show no skin burns and still die of smoke inhalation.

Also she had a fractured sternum, the flat bone right over the heart that all the ribs join to, where her chest smashed into the steering wheel. A fractured sternum could cause damage to the heart which could cause death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
From that it looks like her cocaine had been laced with fentanyl. That's apparently a problem, lately, since fentanyl is much cheaper, so makes it seem like you bought more cocaine.
Cocaine and fentanyl are basically opposites.

called a speedball, folks take this on purpose, its killed a ton of'em.
yep killed John Belushi ,remember it well .i was graduating H.S in a couple of months when that happened. loved him in SNL back then

Last edited by rem shooter; 08/18/22.

NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Slow the video down, stop it when she raises her arm. Zoom in, her forearm is bent about 20° in the wrong direction half way between her elbow and wrist...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by luv2safari
She lived a sad life and died a horrible death. Even though much was of her own making, she didn't deserve a tortuous death.

Deserve has nothing to do with it. She is dead due to poor decisions she has made most of her adult life. There are millions of people dying in hospitals that didn’t get there because of bad behavior.

Those are the people I have compassion for…

You ever have any days when you're not an arrogant a s s h o l e ?
I agree with shrapnel. i guess iam an [bleep] too, Had to many cousins ,die from drugs .but totally screw everyone over ,before they died one way or another from drugs .Thaey always had an excuse for using them ,i just want to party and get high ,was the most used one

Last edited by rem shooter; 08/18/22.

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Compassion and sympathy have a time and a place when appropriate and needed.
Bad choices=Bad death.
She owned it of her own making....

Sucks to be annie poo.....
Or should I have said it sucked to have been annie poo.

Some need to see some destruction and death on this rock before they condemn others about not being a Care Bear....

Of course the blanket statement YMMV....

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,150
Posts18,484,227
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.