Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I can't see how a Civil War in America is possible. The central government has complete control of all the alphabet agencies and the military,...and the central government obviously doesn't intend to lose if and when a civil war breaks out.

What do heritage Americans have that could counter the U.S. government and its population of useful idiots?

This is the reality.

All the rest is mostly hot air and little more than that.

How much you know about China?
The CCPs desperate efforts to keep the economy moving, and growing?

That's their knowledge of their advancing economic status,
and what the people have grown to expect, in action.

They know that rulers rule over compliant people's, even in
totalitarian regimes.

They fear a pissed off populace,
remember Tiananmen Square,
what it took to stop that movement,
And what could have happened if it went on longer.

If the Chinese leaders fear such a thing,
consider what's possible here.

If you still have a few men with hair on their asses.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I can't see how a Civil War in America is possible. The central government has complete control of all the alphabet agencies and the military,...and the central government obviously doesn't intend to lose if and when a civil war breaks out.

What do heritage Americans have that could counter the U.S. government and its population of useful idiots?

This is the reality.

All the rest is mostly hot air and little more than that.

How much you know about China?
The CCPs desperate efforts to keep the economy moving, and growing?

That's their knowledge of their advancing economic status,
and what the people have grown to expect, in action.

They know that rulers rule over compliant people's, even in
totalitarian regimes.

They fear a pissed off populace,
remember Tiananmen Square,
what it took to stop that movement,
And what could have happened if it went on longer.

If the Chinese leaders fear such a thing,
consider what's possible here.

If you still have a few men with hair on their asses.

I know what’s possible and I know what’s probable. The probable is here and now.

Let me know when it starts.

What organization does these hairy assed men have?

Who is their leader?

How will they communicate and coordinate?

What issue or persons will these hairy assed men first address?

How will these folks remain under radar in today’s world?

How will they be financed and how will needed money be distributed that can’t be tracked and shutdown?

There’s more.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I will gladly fight and die for my Liberty, BUT, it ain't 1775 anymore, unfortunately. The tyrants have incredible firepower, and technologies to track, target, and kill, that most of us cannot even begin to imagine.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Stophel

I will gladly fight and die for my Liberty, BUT, it ain't 1775 anymore, unfortunately. The tyrants have incredible firepower, and technologies to track, target, and kill, that most of us cannot even begin to imagine.

Fact.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stophel

Fact.
Did you leave the butt fugk brigade at Fish camp? LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I guess I fear the thought of waking up one morning, an unarmed communist slave then a lot of you do. Id much rather go down in a fight then to say later, I wish I would have done something back when we still could.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Plenty of the "right" communists are armed and enjoy a fine lifestyle.

Look at The Pelosis, Bidens, Gates, and 10s of 1000s of others.

You wanna die, along with your whole family, resisting the inevitable that's your choice.

You might think about all the Germans who were faithful Nazis until the leadership changed and then reverted to become "Good Germans" building VWs and Benzes to sell to us. (love my 911 !) grin

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

They can microwave us from trucks. .Gov is people; I think they're afraid of not being able to walk down the street, eat in a restaurant, etc. I want the people giving the orders, but when a reprobate surfaces, it turns out there's always someone above him. There's a small group of power players. THEY need to be identified. However those assigned, who willingly comply to fire on the populace, need to face Nuremburg trials and firing squads. It's Nazi Germany all over again. Hitler didn't arise on his own. Those hidden in the shadows put him there.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Hitler and Tojo had nothing in technology compared to today. Yet they managed to control vast population within and beyond their pwn countries.

The only "trials" we will see will be extensions of the Jan 6th show trials followed by prompt executions.

I just can't imagine whom you think is going to upset the applecart of the power elites ?

Paranoia strikes deep
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Hitler and Tojo had nothing in technology compared to today. Yet they managed to control vast population within and beyond their pwn countries.

The only "trials" we will see will be extensions of the Jan 6th show trials followed by prompt executions.

I just can't imagine whom you think is going to upset the applecart of the power elites ?

I hate to agree with you on this but I do and we are presently leaning on hope for the November elections.

If those elections are fouled or outright stolen then it is truly over and that leaves only one option which ain’t very pretty.

IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
The only option then left, will be to conform to what "they" tell you to do until the Muslims do an attack that makes 9/11 look like a playground fight.

Let's try drone carried dirty bombs in every major city all set to pop at the same time
OR
Send 100 terrorists with 5 gals of gas and matches to start forests fires up and down the whole West coast
OR
Poison all major city H2O supplies
OR, OR, OR --- all 3 and a few more.

The open borders have made this a piece of cake.

Paranoia strikes deep
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UpThePole
The only option then left, will be to conform to what "they" tell you to do until the Muslims do an attack that makes 9/11 look like a playground fight.

Let's try drone carried dirty bombs in every major city all set to pop at the same time
OR
Send 100 terrorists with 5 gals of gas and matches to start forests fires up and down the whole West coast
OR
Poison all major city H2O supplies
OR, OR, OR --- all 3 and a few more.

The open borders have made this a piece of cake.

Let me add send 100 terrorists around the country to power substations shooting up transformers taking out electricity nationwide.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,745
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.