Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Picked up a Hellcat Pro and a Burdette HC3.
I've wanted a Hellcat since they were first introduced but I'm glad to have the Pro.
So far it's everything I thought it would be. I'm thinking about putting a red dot on it but am not sure which one would be best.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
GB1

R
R
I am old school or maybe just old, but I just don't see the reason to buy a small carry gun and then screw a sight on top to make it larger. My eyes are not great any longer, but I can still make shots out to fifty yards and keep everything center mass. Up close, say within ten yards, I am looking at the target and just referencing my sights. I do not need to hit a quarter at this distance just a six inch circle and do it fast and I don't need a red dot sight to do that. But I must be wrong judging from all the gun mags. Anyway, the Hellcat looks like a good solid pistola.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I believe Trijicon has $100 rebates on their RMRcc until September 1.

I would not walk around with an optic on EDC until I was damn sure I could use it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Make sure to get model in which battery can be replaced w/o taking unit off the firearm.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ricci_Wright
I am old school or maybe just old, but I just don't see the reason to buy a small carry gun and then screw a sight on top to make it larger. My eyes are not great any longer, but I can still make shots out to fifty yards and keep everything center mass. Up close, say within ten yards, I am looking at the target and just referencing my sights. I do not need to hit a quarter at this distance just a six inch circle and do it fast and I don't need a red dot sight to do that. But I must be wrong judging from all the gun mags. Anyway, the Hellcat looks like a good solid pistola.
Dot sight is easier to use, no sight allignment needed. It needs to be rugged and reliable. I would check what military and police choose. The name Trijicon seems to come up?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Agree on all.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SargeMO

Agree on all.

I hope that’s the dumbest GD schit I read today.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Slavek
Make sure to get model in which battery can be replaced w/o taking unit off the firearm.

Sure thing, dipschit.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Agree on all.
Same.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Agree on all.
Same.

Which optic do you three run and on which pistol?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
^^^

Lol...🤣

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

Agree on all.
Same.

Well?

Any of you jerk offs gonna answer?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Agree on all.
Same.

Well?

Any of you jerk offs gonna answer?

You know better haha

Rabid Creedmoorians ring my doorbell ...
as I open it a crack they speak :
"Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior , 6.5Creed?"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I don't need any optics or a flashlight on a Concealed Carry Handgun...

I shoot by sound, and if don't hear anything - I shoot until I do!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by P_Weed

At typical self defense ranges, whether your groups are three inches or one inch isn't going to matter, and who needs electronics on a handgun, absent some gigantic advantage they might provide, which they don't. Just the latest gimmick.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by P_Weed

At typical self defense ranges, whether your groups are three inches or one inch isn't going to matter, and who needs electronics on a handgun, absent some gigantic advantage they might provide, which they don't. Just the latest gimmick.

LOL

You know as much about handguns as you do fathering kids.

Just STFU.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Deflave, does this mean we're no longer friends?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Deflave, does this mean we're no longer friends?

You're giving opinions on things you know nothing about.

Again.

Stay with the times or STFU.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We can't all be like Flave.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thankfully...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 163bc, 41 invisible), 1,497 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,216
Posts18,524,435
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.