Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is a Putinista anything like a pudenda?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guess which NATO member-country isn't buying the NATO/American Empire horseschitt?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don’t know how any person could honestly tell themselves Russia is “winning” this war.

Attempt to take Kiev - failed. And bigly, a la the stranded convoy.

Now we’re how many days in on this thing - do you really this is going how Putin thought it would turn out??? Sanctions, a slow, creeping front, and all for the globe to watch????

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I don’t know how any person could honestly tell themselves Russia is “winning” this war.

Now we’re how many days in on this thing - do you really this is going how Putin thought it would turn out??? Sanctions, a slow, creeping front, and all for the globe to watch????
Russia is crushing the Ukraine with less than 10% of the Russian army involved. There was never any intention of taking the entire Ukraine. There was an attempt at the beginning of the war to see if the government in Kiev could be toppled with minimal force but that failed. The column and units involved in the attempt to topple the government were left in place but did minimal attacking. They’re mission was to hold the large portion of the Ukrainian army around Kiev while the Russians took large portions of the Donbas with little resistance. The Donbas and the Russians who live there are the reason for the invasion. Russia doesn’t want to destroy the part of the Ukraine they’re there to take.
The Ukrainian army is destroyed and after this brief Russian pause for rest and refit after taking the Donbas the Russians will again be on the offensive. They will take the southern coast to Moldova and some territory in the north. The Russians will take everything up to the Dnieper River and to the Moldova border in the south. The Russians have also set upon a economic path along with the rest of the BRICS nations that will end the sole world reserve currency status of the US dollar. US hegemony has ended militarily and economically. The Ukraine will be carved up and whatever is left of it will be a much smaller landlocked neutral country. The Ukraine has been held together this far entirely with US/western military and economic aide but it has only slowed the inevitable collapse of the Ukraine. There are no Ukraine offensives coming. The Ukrainian army is destroyed and deserting. The couple of Nazis battalions are holding together just like the last of the Nazis did at the end of WWII because they have nothing to lose. They’re all walking dead. They can fight to the death or be executed for war crimes if they surrender.
Yes the Russians have won and we the USA have swallowed a poison pill in the form of financial sanctions that has set in motion the destruction of the reserve currency status of the dollar. Several new countries have joined the BRICS alliance and more will follow. China is another huge winner and they haven’t invested anything. The entire US empire is crumbling because the delusional warmongers in Washington wanted a war with Russia.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Democrats are all worked up about it. Scroll down for the comments.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216423709
We should do everything in our power to encourage them to go!
I'd pay his plane fair if I actually though he'd do it.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

20 years in Iraq ( two invasions) and Afghanistan and the US and NATO still lost. 15 years in Vietnam and the US and NATO lost.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone

One mentions going and fifty say they would ""IF"" this that or the other >excuse, although 100% for the OP going,,, LOL. Typical Democrat...

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Tyrone

One mentions going and fifty say they would ""IF"" this that or the other >excuse, although 100% for the OP going,,, LOL. Typical Democrat...

One guy *did* mention to him that an actual combat unit was very different than other jobs in the military.

In any event, a 55 year old man going to a foreign country that he knows nothing about to take up arms is just a creative way to commit suicide.

It's difficult to find any "real" news out of Ukraine. The Russian news isn't saying a lot about it one way or the other and the "news" that Americans get about *any*thing is just a batch of lies.

But from what I can gather, the Russians locate the Ukraine military then saturate the entire area with 21st century artillery. Even the Ukrainian military that has access to western weapons can't use them because the Russian artillery doesn't allow them to get out of their holes long enough to set it up.

I'd guess that being in proximity to a Ukraine military force would not be a very healthy place.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

20 years in Iraq ( two invasions) and Afghanistan and the US and NATO still lost. 15 years in Vietnam and the US and NATO lost.
I hope Russia can still pull this off and neutralize Ukraine. If NATO and Russia end up toe to toe at the (former) eastern Ukraine border it will eventually (soon) end in disaster. The new world order folks are itching to take down Russia and control its wealth. Otherwise having a resource rich nation with basically no debt to the central banks thwarts their world domination scheme that is nearly complete. If they endanger the whole world with a nuclear exchange and the resulting depopulation so much the better for them. They are pushing for a Russian revolution to bring Russia into their sphere.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It Testosterone against Estrogen ..

Somehow the NWO Carpet Muchers got to find a Way to get US into the Fight..

They can’t trick US with the Solidarity Thing so it’s
got to be something like “ Remember the Maine “

Believe Me it’s Critical to the Orc’s ..
I’m beginning to think it’s important to J. Rome too..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ribka

I hope Russia can still pull this off and neutralize Ukraine. If NATO and Russia end up toe to toe at the (former) eastern Ukraine border it will eventually (soon) end in disaster. The new world order folks are itching to take down Russia and control its wealth. Otherwise having a resource rich nation with basically no debt to the central banks thwarts their world domination scheme that is nearly complete. If they endanger the whole world with a nuclear exchange and the resulting depopulation so much the better for them. They are pushing for a Russian revolution to bring Russia into their sphere.

I think that’s a logical take as well Hastings.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You hear about Germany's problems due to lack of oil and natural gas from Russia, but I wonder how the former Eastern Blok countries who are now in NATO are coping?

Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.

I didn't look into every one of them, but Romania has been getting 29% of its natural gas from Russia and a quarter of its oil.

Romania can probably cope with the shortages more than a highly industrialized country like Germany. But they're going to feel a pretty good pinch, also.

Or maybe all of those former Eastern Blok countries will just start to ignore the America sanctions on Russia. Maybe they never participated in them in the first place.

I haven't heard much about them.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine forces launch drones strikes against the Russian Black Sea Fleet headquarters demolishing buildings are causing many casualties.

One drone was shot down by Russian air defenses.

The Guardian

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Ukraine forces launch drones strikes against the Russian Black Sea Fleet headquarters demolishing buildings are causing many casualties.

The Guardian

WOW!

Lmao

Pathetic dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Houston_2

The Guardian

WOW!

Lmao

Pathetic dumb fugk.

It's gone past being humorous and is now just sad.

The sad gyrations of a worn out old Coviwhore.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
more winning with sanctions

Millions could be left without heat and food in winter, London mayor warns
The UK government needs to step in and make sure people are able to meet their basic needs, Sadiq Khan says
Millions could be left without heat and food in winter, London mayor warns

A customer shops at a supermarket in east London. © AFP / Tolga Akmen
Millions of people in the UK could find themselves unable to put food on the table and heat their homes this coming winter if the government doesn’t intervene, London Mayor Sadiq Khan said on Saturday.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
UKO NAZIS using biological weapons against Russia again. Gee I thought that was banned? Probably produced in one of the US wmd labs in Ukraine

Russian soldiers in Ukraine hospitalized with severe chemical poisoning – Moscow
Traces of the toxin Botulinum toxin Type B have been discovered in the troops, the Defense Ministry says
Russian soldiers in Ukraine hospitalized with severe chemical poisoning – Moscow

Several Russian soldiers involved in the military operation in Ukraine have been hospitalized with severe chemical poisoning, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday.

Traces of Botulinum toxin Type B, which is an “organic poison of artificial origin,” have been discovered in samples taken from the servicemen, the ministry said, accusing Kiev of “chemical terrorism.”

The Russian troops were “hospitalized with signs of severe poisoning” after being stationed near the village of Vasilyevka in Zaporozhye Region on July 31, the statement said.

“The Zelensky regime has authorized terrorist attacks with the use of toxic substances against Russian personnel and civilians” following a string of military defeats in Donbass and other areas, the ministry insisted.

Moscow plans to send laboratory tests from the soldiers to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

Botulinum toxin, often called the “miracle poison,” is one of the most toxic biological substances known to science. Produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacteria, it blocks the release of the acetylcholine neurotransmitter, causing muscle paralysis.

Botulinum toxin Type A has been used in medicine in small doses in recent decades, especially to treat disorders characterized by overactive muscle movement. It’s also well known in cosmetology under its shortened name, Botox.

READ MORE: Russia warns of Ukrainian false-flag chemical attack
However, Botulinum toxin poses a major threat as a bioweapon due its ease of production and distribution, and the high fatality rate resulting from poisoning. Recovery is only possible after a lengthy period of intensive care

Last edited by ribka; 08/20/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is there any credible information on the progress or egress of Ukraine's counter offensive to push the Russians out?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Is there any credible information on the progress or egress of Ukraine's counter offensive to push the Russians out?

I've not found any. Some people on here have been quoting reports from MSNBC.

One obvious problem in the U.S. is that the "news", for the most part, is a bag of lies. Another problem is, no journalists are willing to get close enough to the Ukraine military to give a genuine account.

My opinion is, the globalists are dumping arms and money into the situation attempting to keep it going until an incident kicks off a big conflict. But it seems like they're slowing down on that hope.

Now they're trying to piss off China by sending Pelosi to Taiwan,..hoping that it will lead to a major conflict.

It seems like China and Russia are onto them and won't take the bait, however.

At this point, Russia, China, Iran, India, Turkey, and some of the Middle East nations are working to put together a economic coalition to counter the influence of the U.S.A. and the American Dollar.

I'm just hoping that the globalists don't go "scorched Earth" when it all comes down. But sometimes I wonder if that hasn't been their plan all along.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It is a strange turn of events that Russia is on the right side of defending Christianity and fighting Globalism and militant Islam.

Something else I noticed for several years now is that the USA is receiving some well deserved criticism from black Africans about this gay rights craze. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe excoriated and mocked Obama about this issue and the African bishops of the United Methodist Church have taken on the U.S. UMC over the issue.

Whatever the shortcomings of Russia and black Africa they are right on this.

Page 69 of 117 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,082
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.