Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
You probably have noticed the bizarre BS going on in the states. Some of which is schools allowing and orchestrating sex changes in children at a very young age. Also advocating books such as "Gender queer". To the point of surgeries and drugs. Is this happening in Canada? Are schools openly pushing racism against Whites with things like Critical race theory?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Scale any American deviance and ass-backwardness upward by an order of magnitude or so, and you have Canada.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen4/20a/Canadian-father-banned-by-court/index.html

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Vek
Scale any American deviance and ass-backwardness upward by an order of magnitude or so, and you have Canada.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen4/20a/Canadian-father-banned-by-court/index.html

Wow!

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
how ridiculous is this world going to get?

we can all thank the looney toons on the left for all of this crap..

I pray a day of reckoning is coming to these people...

it is being supported by Medically trained people, yet no one is bringing up, that later after it is all said and done
and the victims can't transition back to the way they were born, that the group as a whole averages a 40% plus suicide rate...

it has been said, that the world's real ruling class wants to eliminate 90% of the earth's population..
this entire affair is playing right into their plans....

The crazy people are running the nut house/asylum.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
So the Canadians are all in?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Vek

That man needs to watch some Bruce Willis and Liam Neeson movies.

Or grow some balls or something.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just because we both speak English doesn't mean we think a like. Canada has a different history and culture. It also has parliamentary government. We are very pragmatic, with very little idealism.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Just because we both speak English doesn't mean we think a like. Canada has a different history and culture. It also has parliamentary government. We are very pragmatic, with very little idealism.
Just curious... what is idealistic or non-pragmatic about affirming that there are two genders and that kids shouldn't be groomed or transformed into deviancy?

Last edited by sayak; 08/20/22.

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

A bit off topic, so weird gender issues are just pragmatic and without idealism? When did your history get to the place in which children are allowed to decide what gender they want to be, that teaching racism is good? What kind of idealist is Trudeau?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If Canadians were pragmatic we wouldn't be dealing with this. The deviants would be in the closet where they belong. No good will come from this and it shouldn't be encouraged. Take a look at these people, they are putting themselves on display out in the open, they are seriously messed up, mental issues, suicidal, anxiety laden, depressed, attention seeking, far more issues than when this was discouraged and taboo in society. Back then they acted normal, got married, raised families, kept their [bleep] together, kept their deviance locked in the closet or at least kept it to themselves. Most of those people ended up living happier lives doing that than those of today who display themselves like circus sideshow acts. The accompanying mental complexes so many of them suffer from are a disaster for those affected. So what do we do? We encourage and teach this lifestyle to our children as if it is a correct and desirable life choice. Pragmatic my ass.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I grew up and was educated in Canada, served 9 years in the RCAF and I couldn't disagree with you more strongly that is only the people in the cities that might feel this way as most in the countryside see it differently. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Ontario runs Canada thanks to a parliamentary form of government. (see how smart our founders were !)

Ontario is full of sheep.

Canada will be Muslim in 2 generations by breeding.

There will be no resistance.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
You probably have noticed the bizarre BS going on in the states. Some of which is schools allowing and orchestrating sex changes in children at a very young age. Also advocating books such as "Gender queer". To the point of surgeries and drugs. Is this happening in Canada? Are schools openly pushing racism against Whites with things like Critical race theory?
You ask 2 questions
#1.......... Canada has the same sexual deviance that the USA has.
#2......Critical race theory is something I have tried to understand, but can't. We have a similar issue to your black on white and it is the relationship between Native Canada and the rest of Canada.

Native Peoples voices have been made silent, meanwhile their leadership spouts a position that they have/had no say in, and frankly Native leadership doesn't have the worldly knowledge to have dealt with it accordingly.

A problem the Government created, has been made into...the Citizens are the problem. This is repeated over and over. If Canada's Native People were to break away from corrupt leadership and stand up to some of these things it would devastate the Marxist's agenda in this Country.

I am convinced that when you are standing in a forest.....you can't see the forest for the tree's. I saw things differently until I took a step back, now I see the best lies have some truth to attach itself too.

Our Country is under the control of Marxism, and its deep.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
it is being supported by Medically trained people, yet no one is bringing up, that later after it is all said and done
and the victims can't transition back to the way they were born, that the group as a whole averages a 40% plus suicide rate...

I don't see the suicide rate among this segment as a bad thing. Fewer rugged up voters...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The whole thing buffaloes me..
I don't see much resistance to aberration these days, and biblical prophecy seems accurate and more relevant as time goes on.
Hey, we are all persecuted, but cannot afford to constantly complain about it.
The enemy makes it complicated, and there is only one way to identify the evil around us...you gotta open the good book for guidance through the mess around us, imo

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There are two words to offset what is going on in the public school system ...... Home School.

It's bigger than most people think for the above reasons and many others.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 673
You ask 2 questions
#2......Critical race theory is something I have tried to understand, but can't. We have a similar issue to your black on white and it is the relationship between Native Canada and the rest of Canada.

Native Peoples voices have been made silent, meanwhile their leadership spouts a position that they have/had no say in, and frankly Native leadership doesn't have the worldly knowledge to have dealt with it accordingly.

A problem the Government created, has been made into...the Citizens are the problem. This is repeated over and over. If Canada's Native People were to break away from corrupt leadership and stand up to some of these things it would devastate the Marxist's agenda in this Country.

I am convinced that when you are standing in a forest.....you can't see the forest for the tree's. I saw things differently until I took a step back, now I see the best lies have some truth to attach itself too.

Pretty sure you are not well read in on as to our Black on White issue.

#1.......... Canada has the same sexual deviance that the USA has. I am also pretty sure you must have misunderstood the question. Sexual mutilation of children is not just sexual deviance.

Do I read into this that you are in the throes of a Marxist revolution? Marxism is the revolution and communism is the goal. If you are not still fighting as we are the goal has been reached.

Your native peoples vote in a similar fashion to our Blacks meaning for the left no matter what? And that we should rely on our Blacks to stand up to some of these things and devastate the Marxist agenda in our country? Well that would be nice but our political Blacks want Whites enslaved or removed and are using the government/Marxism in their quest. I surely can't rely on them to keep the country free.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SuperCub

There are two words to offset what is going on in the public school system ...... Home School.

My kids are already on their own, grandkids almost out of high school. There is another answer here anyway. Use the property taxes we pay for public schooling and use that to put our kids through private or charter schools. This is venomously resisted by our Teachers unions and the dept of non education.

Dog I rescued in January

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
You ask 2 questions

Pretty sure you are not well read in on as to our Black on White issue.

#1.......... Canada has the same sexual deviance that the USA has. I am also pretty sure you must have misunderstood the question. Sexual mutilation of children is not just sexual deviance.

Do I read into this that you are in the throes of a Marxist revolution? Marxism is the revolution and communism is the goal. If you are not still fighting as we are the goal has been reached.

Your native peoples vote in a similar fashion to our Blacks meaning for the left no matter what? And that we should rely on our Blacks to stand up to some of these things and devastate the Marxist agenda in our country? Well that would be nice but our political Blacks want Whites enslaved or removed and are using the government/Marxism in their quest. I surely can't rely on them to keep the country free.
Evidently we don't understand one another....The relationship between Native Canada and the rest of Canada is the work of Marxist/Commie's, I am not sure how far along we are.

Natives don't vote their way into or out of anything in Canada, fact is they just don't vote, they don't have too.
That means...they don't vote for things like our gun laws because they don't apply to them......they don't worry about taxes, because they don't pay them, I could go on.

The part you miss is the political clout Natives have as a collective, meaning........environmental, wildlife, fish, land use etc....these are not....Opposition to Covid mandates, immigration, gun laws..are bought and paid for.....

As to keeping a Country free.... This Country would be improved greatly if the Native political worked along with Citizenry, rather than a secretive relationship with government $$$$$.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub

My kids are already on their own, grandkids almost out of high school. There is another answer here anyway. Use the property taxes we pay for public schooling and use that to put our kids through private or charter schools. This is venomously resisted by our Teachers unions and the dept of non education.

Here in Canada, we don't even get a tax break for homeschooling including the cost of the curriculum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.