S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
What they said.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
What powder & load for the 69 at 5.56 pressures and col? If you used them in an AR platform.

5.56 data, Im using 22.2 gr of Accurate 2200, seated at 2.250 if I remember right. I have to look at my notes. I need to try sticks powder lever with these.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Only shot the 75 Rammer's in (4) Skookum Turnbolts and in killer conditions today. (3) was Custom,(1) wasn't and nothing held more powder than a 22BR. 7" the fastest,8" the slowest and Smooches all,from well thunked throats and guts aligned to arrange same. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I wonder if they're re-branded Nuzzler RDF's? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Well scratch that I will just stick to buying 75gr Hornady BTHP's. Thanks for the info stick!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick I know you have TONS of great info but HOLY BALLS Man can you send me a cheat sheet with your code? Hint..LOL

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" and I can happily use lesser versions. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" and I can happily use lesser versions. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!..............

I thought Speedmire was 22 Kreed, but picture of same suggests is 22-250?

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You make a GOOD point,in that a Speedmire reamer will happily clean up a 22-250 SALAMI OEM chamber. I shoulda' thought of that! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You make a GOOD point,in that a Speedmire reamer will happily clean up a 22-250 SALAMI OEM chamber. I shoulda' thought of that! Hint.

It was a legit question, BS...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You remain at the HILARIOUS mercy of you "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

22-250 SALAMI(Lapooey Virgin),224 Speedmire(Alpha Virgin) and 22-250 Aye-Eye(Alpha formed case). Hint.

Cheer up,I've multiple rifles chambered for each. Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You remain at the HILARIOUS mercy of you "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

22-250 SALAMI(Lapooey Virgin),224 Speedmire(Alpha Virgin) and 22-250 Aye-Eye(Alpha formed case). Hint.

Cheer up,I've multiple rifles chambered for each. Hint.

Comprehension is fine, data was lacking.
Thanks for the clarification.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Story,tell it in the manner which most soothes you. You've never seen any of it and likely never will. Hint.

Simply take notes and apply same. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Fugstick is the only one I know that ADDS letters to abbreviate a name.
🙄

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

There's zero fhuqking need for you to reiterate that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trybone,

There's zero fhuqking need for you to reiterate that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint.

Thanks for repeating that picture of your set-up. It shows just how stupid you are. Or physically deformed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

You be SURE to "justify" your being a Thieving Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Clueless Schit,as you wax eloquent upon your exceedingly WELL founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe cite what you "do" for a "living" which MANDATES your Whining Brokedicktitude,Perpetual Hissy Fit,Vagina Monologue and "living" soooooo vicariously? Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I don't live in a shack next to the fish processing plant. laugh laugh

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's your Story,tell it in the manner which most soothes you. You've never seen any of it and likely never will. Hint.

Simply take notes and apply same. Hint.

Leaning towards the 22GT, as suggested before. But wouldn't rule out the Kreed. Economics.

Thanks

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As Trybone types from his Mom's basement,I'll toss you a single cookie,so don't fhuqk it up. Hint.

How/what/why the GT? Do you have brass or dies? Have you ever seen or shot one? What platform? Who's barrel? What stock? What mounting system? What scope? Who's doing the work? How much of that exists and is in hand? Hint.

Beings "economics" is cited,what's the turn key budget? I shoot a "few" .224" bore chamberings and can easily exterapolate ANY/ALL. Trybone stole that picture too! Hint.

Keep it real and you'll have a chance. Start some Trybone Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqkery and you are on your own. Hint.................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Beings "economics" is cited,what's the turn key budget?

2K for the rifle.

Keep it real and you'll have a chance.

I'm all ears. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How/what/why the GT? Do you have brass or dies? Have you ever seen or shot one? What platform? Who's barrel? What stock? What mounting system? What scope? Who's doing the work? How much of that exists and is in hand? Hint.

Do you Reload. If so,what tools do you have. Hint.

Last chance. Hint..................

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.