Hop To
Page 70 of 117 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 116 117
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
It is a strange turn of events that Russia is on the right side of defending Christianity and fighting Globalism and militant Islam.

Something else I noticed for several years now is that the USA is receiving some well deserved criticism from black Africans about this gay rights craze. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe excoriated and mocked Obama about this issue and the African bishops of the United Methodist Church have taken on the U.S. UMC over the issue.

Whatever the shortcomings of Russia and black Africa they are right on this.

Fighting militant Islam, you say?

Did you forget putin going to Iran, hat in hand and begging for drones because he shot all of his faulty stuff?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Houston so smart he need two handles and ignore.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hastings
It is a strange turn of events that Russia is on the right side of defending Christianity and fighting Globalism and militant Islam.
Something else I noticed for several years now is that the USA is receiving some well deserved criticism from black Africans about this gay rights craze. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe excoriated and mocked Obama about this issue and the African bishops of the United Methodist Church have taken on the U.S. UMC over the issue.
Whatever the shortcomings of Russia and black Africa they are right on this.
Fighting militant Islam, you say?
Did you forget putin going to Iran, hat in hand and begging for drones because he shot all of his faulty stuff?
He pretty well has Iran and Syria doing what he says.
The USA has a bad habit of pushing potentially friendly countries into the enemy camp. As in Germany in WW1, as in Cuba, as in Ho Chi Minh in his break away from France. We can absolutely back some of the worst international criminals when we ought to mind our business and keep our money home. We armed Afghanistan against Russia and got the Taliban, as in arming Saddam Hussein against Iran, the rebels in Libya. Let me think awhile and I'll come up with a long list but nothing will come close to our setting the world up for WW2. And now we are busy pushing up a war with Russia.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Our Business is Kill’n…
And Business is Good ..

As Flawed is it may seem to you Hasty Freeze it’s kept the World from Destroying itself for 70 years .

Things have changed in the Management of the World a Change which looks like the US most go and Russia must go …

Ponder that …

A New Order is Trying to Emerge…

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The sanctions continued to destroy Europe

Stock market doing great today lol

UK economy shrank record 11% in 2020, worst since 1709
REUTERS - 7:29 AM ET 8/22/2022
TOP NEWS

Email Facebook. Twitter. LinkedIn. Print

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain recorded its biggest fall in output in more than 300 years in 2020 when it faced the brunt of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a larger decline than any other major economy, updated official figures showed on Monday.
Gross domestic product fell by 11.0% in 2020, the Office for National Statistics said. This was a bigger drop than any of the ONS's previous estimates and the largest fall since 1709, according to historical data hosted by the Bank of England.
British statisticians regularly update GDP estimates as more data becomes available.
The ONS's initial estimates had already suggested that in 2020 Britain suffered its biggest fall in output since the "Great Frost" of 1709. But more recently the ONS had revised down the scale of the fall to 9.3%, the largest since just after World War One.
Even before the latest revisions Britain's economic slump was the largest in the Group of Seven, and the latest downward revision makes it greater than Spain's, which recorded a 10.8% fall in output.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Any of you guys flipped over to CNN or MSNBC lately?

Holy fugking schit. Full blown mind control over this Ukraine and Russia schit.

They got dumb fugks like Burns and Houston ready to sell their first borns over this schit. Crazy how stupid and gullible people have become.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It'll be interesting to see if Western Europe goes through a *second* winter of this nonsense,...or if they tell the globalists to stick their sanctions up their asses and resumes trade with Russia.

How long will Western Europe suffer in order to be aligned with a U.S.A. that's been destroyed from within?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It'll be interesting to see if Western Europe goes through a *second* winter of this nonsense,...or if they tell the globalists to stick their sanctions up their asses and resumes trade with Russia.

How long will Western Europe suffer in order to be aligned with a U.S.A. that's been destroyed from within?

There is some speculation that EU is using sanctions to take down Germany and its production system. Going to get interesting especially if or when the famines in Asia and Africa cause millions of more refugees into an unstable Europe this coming year.

Can go down a lot of rabbit holes on this

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yeah I’m sure Europe is gonna put their foot down any minute.

LOL

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ribka

There is some speculation that EU is using sanctions to take down Germany and its production system. Going to get interesting especially if or when the famines in Asia and Africa cause millions of more refugees into an unstable Europe this coming year.

Can go down a lot of rabbit holes on this

Big war occurred about 80 years ago over decadent political ideology overflowing Russia and spilling into Western Europe.

What's happening now is the same thing. It's just in the opposite direction.

Although I don't think Russia will need to use force to bring Western Europe into the fold. Once Western Europe's sugar Daddy Uncle Sam folds up, Western Europe will be knocking on Russia's door with its hat in its hand.

Germany would already be doing so, but they've got to extract themselves from the globalist parasites first.

That might cause a stink when it happens.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah I’m sure Europe is gonna put their foot down any minute.

LOL

more for ol tooty

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Somewhere in this cluster of readily assembled Ignor-ants is most likely to be found that previously and aptly described “human piece of dog scchitt “, one ribka.

Laughing!!

That one stuck for perpetuity.

on toot's ignore but still has a homo erotic man crush on me.
#flattered

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Good post. You get it

Ukraine's most important resource , young men; tens of thousands of them on the battlefield, fate was sealed on day one of the special operation.

Fait acompli

Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I don’t know how any person could honestly tell themselves Russia is “winning” this war.

Attempt to take Kiev - failed. And bigly, a la the stranded convoy.

Now we’re how many days in on this thing - do you really this is going how Putin thought it would turn out??? Sanctions, a slow, creeping front, and all for the globe to watch????
Russia is crushing the Ukraine with less than 10% of the Russian army involved. There was never any intention of taking the entire Ukraine. There was an attempt at the beginning of the war to see if the government in Kiev could be toppled with minimal force but that failed. The column and units involved in the attempt to topple the government were left in place but did minimal attacking. They’re mission was to hold the large portion of the Ukrainian army around Kiev while the Russians took large portions of the Donbas with little resistance. The Donbas and the Russians who live there are the reason for the invasion. Russia doesn’t want to destroy the part of the Ukraine they’re there to take.
The Ukrainian army is destroyed and after this brief Russian pause for rest and refit after taking the Donbas the Russians will again be on the offensive. They will take the southern coast to Moldova and some territory in the north. The Russians will take everything up to the Dnieper River and to the Moldova border in the south. The Russians have also set upon a economic path along with the rest of the BRICS nations that will end the sole world reserve currency status of the US dollar. US hegemony has ended militarily and economically. The Ukraine will be carved up and whatever is left of it will be a much smaller landlocked neutral country. The Ukraine has been held together this far entirely with US/western military and economic aide but it has only slowed the inevitable collapse of the Ukraine. There are no Ukraine offensives coming. The Ukrainian army is destroyed and deserting. The couple of Nazis battalions are holding together just like the last of the Nazis did at the end of WWII because they have nothing to lose. They’re all walking dead. They can fight to the death or be executed for war crimes if they surrender.
Yes the Russians have won and we the USA have swallowed a poison pill in the form of financial sanctions that has set in motion the destruction of the reserve currency status of the dollar. Several new countries have joined the BRICS alliance and more will follow. China is another huge winner and they haven’t invested anything. The entire US empire is crumbling because the delusional warmongers in Washington wanted a war with Russia.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Add to Daveinjax's excellent post that Russia gained some long overdue trigger time in the field.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Russia has gained everything here. America has done nothing but lose.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
America has done nothing but lose.

It's almost like it was planned that way. The globalists who are calling the shots in America better take care of this place better.

Millions of illegal immigrants are depending on them.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Add to Daveinjax's excellent post that Russia gained some long overdue trigger time in the field.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Russia has gained everything here. America has done nothing but lose.

Russia is probably the most experienced military now in modern warfare. Their strategy, which has been described by the west as "slow, and plodding, full of missteps" is working as Russia is learning quickly from prior mistakes and adapting and reallocating resources. Their casualty rates have dropped dramatically while Ukraines is increasing quickly again. That has a lot of the real experienced military experts concerned in the west. The US and NATO are still stuck on the failed shock and awe warfare used in weak third world countries

Its fascinating how this war is being fought. older Artillery massive daily barrages combined with drones, satellites, air defense, very advanced hyper sonic missiles , slow old school cauldron encirclement, the ground and pound. Its difficult to find real information on this war because of social media control of information.

The New Atlas is good

Last edited by ribka; 08/22/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin’s “brain assassinated”.

Daughter of his close ally who was thought to be the brains behind Putin’s politics and direction has been assassinated in Moscow.

Russia blames Ukraine for being behind the assassination.

Newsweek, Bloomberg

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Russia blames Ukraine for being behind the assassination.

Ukraine is a pawn in this whole mess. It doesn't have the resources to pull off something like that inside Russia.

It was either Mossad or the CIA,...or is that being redundant?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The guy referred to as Putin’s brain wasn’t assassinated. His daughter was. Fugking clam

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 70 of 117 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,427 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,176
Posts18,484,670
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.