Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ButchAmmon
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey new guy,

How many friends or family did you lose due to COVID?

LOL

Honest? Seriously, straight from the heart?

Family: Zero.
Friends: 2.

My two good friends were opposite sides of the spectrum, as the saying goes, and it really hit me hard.

Friend #1 and fellow school bus driver: He and his wife went to get the Moderna shot sometime in July, so they could take summer vacation in August, and go visit Canada (they've never been up there before), after they got all their Passports and whatnot completed. My good friend immediately felt like sh** after the Moderna shot. His wife felt a little rundown like she had a hangover or something. Days went by... Weeks went by... It got worse and worse... He ended up in the hospital in the ICU on a ventilator. His wife was (later) in the hospital and was able to recover. I still have his last cellphone call on my caller ID list (I just can't bring myself to delete it...) Aug 9th, 2021 @ 7:21pm. He was literally breaking down crying to me in between breaths. He was scared sh**less...
RIP, Mark. frown

Friend #2 and fellow musician and Shriner, as part of the main Shriners Band here in town. He was just a regular guy, you know? He was you and me. He loved firearms, hunting, fishing, the outdoors, the 2nd Amendment, etc... He was a hell of a musician and played Baritone and Tuba in the low brass section (I played 2nd chair trumpet). Anyway, he was so good... I mean, like, holy crap, this dude could play! He could quite literally sit right down in a Philharmonic Orchestra and play Baritone or Tuba in their low brass section! cool
Anyway, he was one of those guys who was like, "F--- you... No way, no how, ain't happening! You can take that Pfizer shot or Moderna shot or whatever and stick it sideways where the sun don't shine! Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.... You ain't jabbing me with that sh**!!!" mad
That's just who he was... Sadly, we Freemasons and Shriners all heard the tragic news that he suddenly came down with COVID and that was it. His wife is still devastated and will never be the same sweet lady she once was.
RIP, Roger. frown

For me, personally... I am vaccinated with both Pfizer shots, and that's it. I had to for my job with the public school system, driving a school bus.
Shot #1: No big deal. It's a shot. Duh...
Shot #2: No big deal. But... later on that even I felt a little funny, like I was out in the bars and clubs in my younger days. The next day (and for 24 hours) I felt like I had a bad hangover, and that's it. Nothing else. I felt like I was "pub crawling" at 1:30am, and that's all."

If true, You'll likely not live long enough to enjoy membership here, but hey sheep welcome too. Who else are the wolves going to feed on?

MAGA

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey new guy,

LOL

My two good friends were opposite sides of the spectrum, as the saying goes, and it really hit me hard.

Friend #1 and fellow school bus driver: He and his wife went to get the Moderna shot sometime in July, so they could take summer vacation in August, and go visit Canada (they've never been up there before), after they got all their Passports and whatnot completed. My good friend immediately felt like sh** after the Moderna shot. His wife felt a little rundown like she had a hangover or something. Days went by... Weeks went by... It got worse and worse... He ended up in the hospital in the ICU on a ventilator. His wife was (later) in the hospital and was able to recover. I still have his last cellphone call on my caller ID list (I just can't bring myself to delete it...) Aug 9th, 2021 @ 7:21pm. He was literally breaking down crying to me in between breaths. He was scared sh**less...
RIP, Mark. frown

Friend #2 and fellow musician and Shriner, as part of the main Shriners Band here in town. He was just a regular guy, you know? He was you and me. He loved firearms, hunting, fishing, the outdoors, the 2nd Amendment, etc... He was a hell of a musician and played Baritone and Tuba in the low brass section (I played 2nd chair trumpet). Anyway, he was so good... I mean, like, holy crap, this dude could play! He could quite literally sit right down in a Philharmonic Orchestra and play Baritone or Tuba in their low brass section! cool
Anyway, he was one of those guys who was like, "F--- you... No way, no how, ain't happening! You can take that Pfizer shot or Moderna shot or whatever and stick it sideways where the sun don't shine! Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.... You ain't jabbing me with that sh**!!!" mad
That's just who he was... Sadly, we Freemasons and Shriners all heard the tragic news that he suddenly came down with COVID and that was it. His wife is still devastated and will never be the same sweet lady she once was.
RIP, Roger. frown

For me, personally... I am vaccinated with both Pfizer shots, and that's it. I had to for my job with the public school system, driving a school bus.
Shot #2: No big deal. But... later on that even I felt a little funny, like I was out in the bars and clubs in my younger days. The next day (and for 24 hours) I felt like I had a bad hangover, and that's it. Nothing else. I felt like I was "pub crawling" at 1:30am, and that's all."

So, you’re an idiot?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
The Admins/Mods approved my login, so here I am.... This looks like a really great place!

Just don't bend over. At all. If you drop something, let it lay.

If you really must have it squat down and pick it up. Just saying.

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hey new guy,

LOL

RIP, Mark. frown

RIP, Roger. frown

So, you’re an idiot?

LOL

So he still didn't answer the Biden question.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hey new guy,

LOL

RIP, Mark. frown

RIP, Roger. frown

So, you’re an idiot?

LOL

I'd say there were probably 116 people in the country who actually voted for Joey. Doubt he's one of em statistically speaking

Romans 5:1
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Few questions:

1. Did you get the jab and where a mask like a responsible citizen?
2. What do you think about the 6.5mm Creedmoor vs .270 Winchester?
3. We're you able to catch all the January 6th hearings?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Your Delta Chi name, is bitchannon.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Hey new guy,

LOL

RIP, Mark. frown

RIP, Roger. frown

So, you’re an idiot?

LOL

What Biden question? That the guy stole the election is a brain damaged idiot, who should be in a nursing home?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Welcome to our little misunderstood, demented part of the internet! Sorry I was a bit late for the early stages of your initiation! So, I’ll wait until your guard is down before I insult you!

Though I will ask……are you a real Virginian or a “damn carpetbagger”? memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hey new guy,

LOL

RIP, Mark. frown

RIP, Roger. frown

So, you’re an idiot?

LOL

What Biden question? That the guy stole the election is a brain damaged idiot, who should be in a nursing home?

You got half of it right
Welcome to the Fire

IC B3

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by memtb
Welcome to our little misunderstood, demented part of the internet! Sorry I was a bit late for the early stages of your initiation! So, I’ll wait until your guard is down before I insult you!

Though I will ask……are you a real Virginian or a “damn carpetbagger”? memtb

LOL... laugh

Born: Manchester, New Hampshire © 1961
Raised: Poughkeepsie, New York (1960's & 1970's) --- i.e. 1 hour from Max Yazgur's Farm (i.e. "Woodstock") the famous August 1969 rock concert. I was 8 years old at the time, and I remember Woodstock! My oldest sister was there. My older cousin was there. My (now) older brother-in-law was there.
---After a career in the US Coast Guard in NJ, FL, CA, OH, NY, MA, etc... I retired.
Currently: Richmond, VA in the nice suburbs in the western end of town, as a grandpa driving a school bus for some extra $$$ on the side besides my military pension.

What else do you want to know?

Last edited by ButchAmmon; 08/21/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Have you tried the strawberry Frosty?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The shots was worse than Covid for me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Is Butch your given name?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You must not be a fan of Democracy and America because Biden got the highest number of votes in history in the most secure election ever. He's the right man at the right time, with vision, experience, communication skills, and an undeniable ability to bring the nation together, especially after Trump ordered the hit on the capital and our esteemed leadership. Luckily, people with courage like Liz Cheney and the Democrats will hold him accountable so we can put those dark ages behind us and move forward.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What else do you want to know?

Lobby Day...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s more probable Obama is heterosexual and a US natural born citizen than Biden getting all those votes.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Nope... My oldest sister (10 years old in 1961) saw my cradled in me mother's arms in the hospital, and said the immortal words, "Oh, isn't he cute? Let's call him 'Butch' " and that was it. The rest is history.

For 61 years... I absolutely REFUSE to go by my legal first name.

Last edited by ButchAmmon; 08/21/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Nope... My oldest sister (10 years old in 1961) saw my cradled in me mother's arms in the hospital, and said the immortal words, "Oh, isn't he cute? Let's call him 'Butch' " and that was it. The rest is history.

For 61 years... I absolutely REFUSE to go by my legal first name.
Good name

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Almost 100 replies, I think they love you.
Or they're just trying to get you passed the minumum amount of posts required to activate your private message option.

Then they'll get real insulting.

Paul's still looking at the bike tee shirt and masturbating.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,211
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.