Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Anybody done business on this site?

https://winchesterprimersshop.com/product/remington-9-1-2-large-rifle-primers-1000-count/

Looks legit, but I am skeptical. Most stuff in stock at lower prices than we’ve been seeing at other online dealers.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Don’t touch that site with a ten foot pole.

If they don’t take CC- its likely a scam

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I didn't even look for payment methods. That would have been a clue. Thanks

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Shamal Watkin’s Zelle, oh yeah. Send me a couple thousand, lol

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Ask yourself a qustion, how do they have all these primers for sale when no one else has any. Go ahead and buy 200 hundred dollars worth of primers, because that's the minimum order from what I see and let us know how it goes. Venmo, Zelle, Cash App are all forms of payment.

"Pride is the only disease that makes everyone sick except the one that has it"
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Larry Root INC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A wealth of information on that site. I've never read a more clear and concise explanation of how a primer works. Or the importance of one to keep the slug from getting stuck in the barrel.

Scroll to the bottom of their Home page to read it for yourself!

WHY DO YOU NEED SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS

Regardless of whether you own a major or little gun, primers are an absolute necessity. Reloading gun s is about accuracy and that is the thing that primers are for!
Its fundamental capacity is to touch off the charge powder inside the gun’s cartridge. Without primers, the slugs will be stuck in the barrel.
The primers has touchy parts inside the metal cap yet just a bit. When the shooting pin of the little gun hits the preliminary cap, the preparing synthetic is squashed inside the metal iron block and cap. Accordingly, the primers communicates hot gas into the glimmer opening and cartridge case. This makes the temperatures and pressing factor inside it increment, which then, at that point touches off the force powder.
These priming parts are normally barium nitrate, antimony sulfide, and lead styphnate. These synthetic substances cooperate to deliver warmth and gas.
Despite brands, all primers will unquestionably upgrade your shooting and reloading experience.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Was shocked yesterday when I went into Sheels in Salt Lake City, they had 30,000 CCI 450 primers. horribly priced at $90 per 1000 but at least they had some and cheaper than Bruno's

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And another to NOT order from:
https://reloadingprimersshop.com/

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
FYI Facebook is full of ammo and component scams.

Anyone who won't take credit cards is sure to be a scam.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Before even asking if it's legit ......add a few random items in your cart and try to check out. If you see zelle paypal bitcoin and NO Credit card it's a scam

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If they have everything available is a sure scam.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I was looking around for something the other day, found it, then saw that the site was the infamous opticandammollc (or whatever) that’s been talked about here so much for the last year or so.

Oh well….

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Scam site.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
A wealth of information on that site. I've never read a more clear and concise explanation of how a primer works. Or the importance of one to keep the slug from getting stuck in the barrel.

Scroll to the bottom of their Home page to read it for yourself!

WHY DO YOU NEED SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS

Regardless of whether you own a major or little gun, primers are an absolute necessity. Reloading gun s is about accuracy and that is the thing that primers are for!
Its fundamental capacity is to touch off the charge powder inside the gun’s cartridge. Without primers, the slugs will be stuck in the barrel.
The primers has touchy parts inside the metal cap yet just a bit. When the shooting pin of the little gun hits the preliminary cap, the preparing synthetic is squashed inside the metal iron block and cap. Accordingly, the primers communicates hot gas into the glimmer opening and cartridge case. This makes the temperatures and pressing factor inside it increment, which then, at that point touches off the force powder.
These priming parts are normally barium nitrate, antimony sulfide, and lead styphnate. These synthetic substances cooperate to deliver warmth and gas.
Despite brands, all primers will unquestionably upgrade your shooting and reloading experience.

We can thank the touchy parts for making our guns make the boom

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Can't remember the name, but came across one that ran by a bunch of Muslims...

Al Quida in America, courtesy of the Biden Administration... getting money in America, for their goals in the middle east...

like killing non believers....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

186 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,504
Posts18,490,610
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.