-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Someone on this site, called out Whitmer in a pic and said she looks like she has a belly full of doorknobs. Now I can’t unsee that🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Think it is odd that Shiemore waited to election year to “ fix the damn roads”
Our choices in November are the current witch, or another bleeder who never even campaigned up north. Pretty much pointless casting a vote for governor this time.

I’m inclined to wonder that same thing tho it’s hard to imagine anyone as bad as Whitmer.

With the marginalization of masculinity there is a def trend toward “bold” politicians being females and that irks me. Think of how Lauren Boebert & her blonde sidekick seem compared to a couple ballsy dudes.

The older I get the more I see that this push for so-called equality between the sexes is part & parcel to the communist agenda.
I know that I shouldn't be this way, but 50+ years have shown me that women tend to be too compassionate and emotional for ruling. There have been obvious exceptions, but the fact that those exceptions are obvious only reinforces my opinion on the matter.

We recently had a great example of a leader who performed without emotion, (except for mocking in disdain) and with a practical, America First approach. I can't see a fault with those results.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I disagree. There is no way I’d say you shouldn’t be like that. The maternalization of our society is destroying us.

Ps- and the fact that the ruling class like DeVos’ think we have to run a woman to win proves the Rep Party has corrupted itself on estrogen.

Last edited by efw; 08/23/22. Reason: Ps
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Dixon wasn't my choice but I'll take her over stretchin any day of the week. She still has to better than the last RINO (Snyder)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would have said Dixon had a better than average chance a year ago, but I think the disgust over Whitmer has faded and she may get in for a 2nd term. We’ll do our part and try to get the locals pulling for her around us, but it’s the septic tank contents that is Wayne Co who will again drag the rest of MI down with it as they vote themselves more handouts.

Wish we could raze that dump.

Fear the crabcat.
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
I would have said Dixon had a better than average chance a year ago, but I think the disgust over Whitmer has faded and she may get in for a 2nd term. We’ll do our part and try to get the locals pulling for her around us, but it’s the septic tank contents that is Wayne Co who will again drag the rest of MI down with it as they vote themselves more handouts.

Wish we could raze that dump.

Yep and whatever machinations got Biden his win in Michigan will be working FT to get her payback for them dirty deeds orchestrated out of that cesspool

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure they have the suitcases filled and ready for that early morning drop. Ole Gretch and company will get their 2nd term. After they do, hang on. We haven't seen them go full libtard yet.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I will say, stretchen almost had me at the suggestion of no sales tax on school supplies. With everything going on, that is/was my only concern.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Think it is odd that Shiemore waited to election year to “ fix the damn roads”

I had the same thought the other day

It's a disgrace.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sheitsmear by a landslide in Mi. Don't want her, didn't and would never vote for her but Dixon won't get 30% of the vote. Running her is an absolute GIMMEE to the dems. The rep. higharcy is sabatoging lots of sheit to help keep the uniparty and the derby donkey in control.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Everyone I know hates the witch. She may be dangling carrots in front of people and acting nice, just a front to get re-elected. A RINO , rock, or coal bucket would be preferable.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by guy57
Sheitsmear by a landslide in Mi. Don't want her, didn't and would never vote for her but Dixon won't get 30% of the vote. Running her is an absolute GIMMEE to the dems. The rep. higharcy is sabatoging lots of sheit to help keep the uniparty and the derby donkey in control.
I think she’s wins again comfortably unless a massive “red wave” takes her out. I suspect that she plays well to the low information soccer mom voters in suburban Detroit and will obviously have all of the Detroit and other SE large city black votes. It’s impossible to beat a candidate that can take the major city votes AND the surrounding large suburban votes in SE Michigan.

She had her biggest threat raided by the FBI over “J6 crimes” right before the Republican primaries.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I still don't see any whitmer signs in yards. I drive from Wyoming to Ravenna (roughly 40 miles each way). Do see Dixon signs. Was a hell of a lot more Kelly and soldano signs but those have been taken down for the most part.

Not everyone puts signs out, I understand but dang, you'd think their would be a proud lib somewhere in Wyoming, Grandville and standale.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah unfortunately Gretchen gonna win a 2nd term.

And it ain't gonna be close

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Teachers, UAW, and blacks. The first two are givens to have the majority vote on election day. The blacks get to have a week or two via mail in ballots.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dixon has my vote, but she has no chance. Soldano was my choice, and I still believe would have been the best choice to go up against Whitmer.

People have totally forgotten about the masks, lock down, closing restaurants and bars, closing all fishing launches, golf courses, not being allowed to travel to your own cabin Up North, ETC. Craziness

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope y'all are wrong.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
We all hope we are wrong too, but the adds running against Dixon have her doomed. She is a VERY poor choice and like i said, i believe on purpose. Like i've said before, i don't believe the ruling class will be removed via the ballot box. Sad times in this once great country.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 60 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,930
Posts18,498,641
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.