Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Living in a conservative, Christian pocket, I often forget that what
is normal here isn't normal everywhere.

The closest Baby Murdering clinic is about 70 miles away.
In Maryland. The closest in PA is over 100.

It boggles the mind how different so many Americans are.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Stophel
Frankly, more women voting is never a good thing....

+1

I would respectfully question the ladies that you are acquainted with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is an opportunity Gentlemen, to helpfully suggest to those utterly outraged to move to areas with likeminded folk.

"Women are paid so much higher, and respected, in Colorado"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by CraigD
So much for the red wave...
Anybody that has their panties in a twist about that ruling was never going to vote GOP in the first place. You do understand that right?
People don't wake up one day and change their mind on abortion. It's just another scam by the Democrats to get people to vote on rage and emotions vs their brains.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe they like creampies but not the result

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just because the women around you are pure and saintly, doesn't mean all (or even most) of them are.

People need to seriously wake up. Look around you. Outside your own little bubble. SO many people here live in their own little bubble... and they think the whole world is just like that bubble. "why, I don't know anybody that would vote for Hillary/Biden/Bonobo!".... "Why, I don't know anybody that supports abortion!"... "why, I don't know anybody that blah, blah, blah..." Therefore, they refuse to believe that anyone would do or support such things, especially in large numbers (well... they do). These are usually the same types of people that say things like "why, that could never happen in Uhmurka!" and "That's just wacky conspiracy theory!". Wake the hell up.

While I'm sure it's wonderful to live inside your own perfect little world, you need to realize that your friends, your family, your neighbors are NOT indicative of the population in America at large. Unfortunately.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just because the women around you are pure and saintly, doesn't mean all (or even most) of them are.

People need to seriously wake up. Look around you. Outside your own little bubble. SO many people here live in their own little bubble... and they think the whole world is just like that bubble. "why, I don't know anybody that would vote for Hillary/Biden/Bonobo!".... "Why, I don't know anybody that supports abortion!"... "why, I don't know anybody that blah, blah, blah..." Therefore, they refuse to believe that anyone would do or support such things, especially in large numbers (well... they do). These are usually the same types of people that say things like "why, that could never happen in Uhmurka!" and "That's just wacky conspiracy theory!". Wake the hell up.

While I'm sure it's wonderful to live inside your own perfect little world, you need to realize that your friends, your family, your neighbors are NOT indicative of the population in America at large. Unfortunately.
Where do you live? Why would you live there?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Republican Party will always die on the alter of social issues. Gays, abortion etc. pissing away our freedom to try and save millions of babies that would otherwise grow up to be democrat voters and societal parasites.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Republicans have also been gaining huge numbers of new voters in the last couple years.. These stories are usually exaggerated or enhanced to get people talking. I wouldn't worry much about this.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Don't care why women or gunners like care do what you want

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Republican Party will always die on the alter of social issues. Gays, abortion etc. pissing away our freedom to try and save millions of babies that would otherwise grow up to be democrat voters and societal parasites.
Say whatever you will to justify your stance on government sanctioned murder. The Democrat Party thanks you wholeheartedly for your support of their number one issue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blanket

Don't care why women or gunners like care do what you want
Aren't you the guy that won't vote again because it doesn't matter?

Did you hit your head hard this week?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Peddler
Say whatever you will to justify your stance on government sanctioned murder. The Democrat Party thanks you wholeheartedly for your support of their number one issue.

I agree. I'd rather back a losing party that is on the right side of issues, than a party that deals in evil.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The "Conservative Social Agenda" is the schtick the GOP slathers its base with. It's one side of the currency guaranteeing the status quo for establishment politicians and the special interests that own them.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
The "Conservative Social Agenda" is the schtick the GOP slathers its base with. It's one side of the currency guaranteeing the status quo for establishment politicians and the special interests that own them.
I don't even need to argue social conservatism. It's a matter of justice. They are sentencing completely innocent human lives to a death sentence, without a trial, without due process, without a voice, without representation. And they're clinically slaughtering them and in some cases selling their flesh for profit. Come up with whatever twist of logic or statistics you want to disguise the reality of what's happening but it's still the most disgusting, inhumane and immoral act that human kind has ever endorsed.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I posted that I wouldn't vote to subjugate an uproarious response, and you?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Frankly, more women voting is never a good thing....

+1

I would respectfully question the ladies that you are acquainted with.

The women that vote that I know require a whole lot more explaining the what’s and why’s. That includes family, coworkers, and wives of friends. In my experience if they vote, they do so based on ads and half assed media they listen to once in a while. I love women, most especially the ones in my life. That doesn’t mean the 19th amendment wasn’t a huge mistake.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

If my freedom is purchased with the blood of babies and the acceptance of deviant sexual predators then it’s not worth having.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blanket
I posted that I wouldn't vote to subjugate an uproarious response, and you?
I called you a quitter. No hard shots to the head recently?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[bleep] you

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (44mc, 1100mag, 10Glocks, 35, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,326 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,256
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.