Hop To
Page 74 of 117 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 116 117
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
USA is now preparing a 3 billion$ aid and arms package for Ukraine, the biggest most comprehensive package thus far since the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Reuters, CNN

Come on Howler Monkeys let’s here som whining and squalling from you inbreds.

Laughing!!

And once more for the mentally impoverished inbred Howler Monkeys here that just don’t get it!!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tootie just zipper her meat flaps up in her trousers....and claims victory!

Set your clock!

Hahahaha!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Come on Old Clam!

Take another victory lap!

Hahahah!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

Long... but good.

Thanks

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looking like your hero, Vlad is hours away from default as today is the last of the grace period allowed to pay up in bond stipulated Euros and USD$. Some estimates at 40 billions $.

No one seems to want these wonderful Rubles that he first tried to pay with but quickly withdrew because that would have been automatic default.

Now with all of the “Bank” he’s touted here as raking in and with Gazprombank still operable,,,the Russians can’t pay their bills. Strange ain’t it?

So you Putin hero worshipers need to belly up to the bar and convert those Rubles that you’re clutching to and have praised so highly and convert them to Euros or USD$ and donate them so your hero can pay his bills. After all,,he’s your savior fighting the NWO.

Help a brotha out, will you?

ETA:

Ohh and The G-7 has banned buying Russian gold and is adding even more sanctions. Should have mentioned that earlier.

Sweet.

Russian cyber propaganda machine is doing well. There are plenty of gullible people out there who think Putin is a great guy and a friend.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
USA is now preparing a 3 billion$ aid and arms package for Ukraine, the biggest most comprehensive package thus far since the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Reuters, CNN

Laughing!!

And once more for the mentally impoverished inbred Howler Monkeys here that just don’t get it!!

It all Monopoly Money ..
Soon the Engagement will end because the Cash is Trash..
Deescalate to small arms and occasionally some Artillery Duals ..

Putin staves off the Global Homo’s then he Freezes them to Death ..

Just like all the other times .. Napoleon Etc. Etc.

Get ya Lizbo’s ..Get ya Frozen Lizbo’s ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Long... but good.

Thanks
I always known Lex is an intellectual idiot but his delusional and naïve world views are stunning in this interview. The CIA agent is one of the arrogant technocrats that need to be put against a wall and shot.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

A lot more nuance than Reuters FOX CNN or MSNBC or their fans are capable of capturing.

Enlightening episode thanks for sharing

Ps- interesting hearing the subtle underlying “faith” in “democracy” by guest…

Last edited by efw; 08/24/22. Reason: Ps
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Reuters, CNN

Laughing!!

Says the dumbass dimocommie who voted for Biden, the guy who is almost singlehandedly destroying the DNC.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Long... but good.

Thanks
I always known Lex is an intellectual idiot but his delusional and naïve world views are stunning in this interview. The CIA agent is one of the arrogant technocrats that need to be put against a wall and shot.

Yes his outright lie that Z is a democratically elected president who has proven too influential and loved by his people to stay in power, ignoring the color revolution we sponsored to install him demonstrates his status as a source of disinformation.

Interesting stuff none the less. You can see how every piece of media we’re consuming on this conflict… from both sides and everything in between… is propaganda.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by efw

Long... but good.

Thanks

Yes his outright lie that Z is a democratically elected president who has proven too influential and loved by his people to stay in power, ignoring the color revolution we sponsored to install him demonstrates his status as a source of disinformation.

Interesting stuff none the less. You can see how every piece of media we’re consuming on this conflict… from both sides and everything in between… is propaganda.
It is interesting and the CIA agent is CIA. The CIA is like the mob. Once you are a made member you are always a member. I spent enough time around some of them to immediately spot their creepy BS. The entire interview is being manipulated by the agent. It makes me instinctively want to shoot the creep.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Invader is never right - but Right Wing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I listened to that interview when it first came out. I like some of lex's interview like I like some of Rogan's interviews and guests. But as mentioned Lex is smart but extremely naive in many matters. Ive worked with CIA before and had a good friend was in CIA in the 70's and 80's before he quit. He would always remind what unscrupulous, manipulative POS'ss they were. And the CIA, like all intel agencies, underwent major political changes in the 90's and that's why they are so dangerous today. And as the educated on here know the CIA helped orchestrate the take over of Ukraine in 2012 and began the proxy war in Russia like they did in Georgia, Armenia, Chechnya, Syria, Taiwan etc

Originally Posted by efw

Long... but good.

Thanks

It is interesting and the CIA agent is CIA. The CIA is like the mob. Once you are a made member you are always a member. I spent enough time around some of them to immediately spot their creepy BS. The entire interview is being manipulated by the agent. It makes me instinctively want to shoot the creep.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
not surprising an anti American like you would worship a drag queen NAZI's mass murderer like Zelenskiy

Originally Posted by Slavek
Looking like your hero, Vlad is hours away from default as today is the last of the grace period allowed to pay up in bond stipulated Euros and USD$. Some estimates at 40 billions $.

No one seems to want these wonderful Rubles that he first tried to pay with but quickly withdrew because that would have been automatic default.

Now with all of the “Bank” he’s touted here as raking in and with Gazprombank still operable,,,the Russians can’t pay their bills. Strange ain’t it?

So you Putin hero worshipers need to belly up to the bar and convert those Rubles that you’re clutching to and have praised so highly and convert them to Euros or USD$ and donate them so your hero can pay his bills. After all,,he’s your savior fighting the NWO.

ETA:

Ohh and The G-7 has banned buying Russian gold and is adding even more sanctions. Should have mentioned that earlier.

Sweet.

Russian cyber propaganda machine is doing well. There are plenty of gullible people out there who think Putin is a great guy and a friend.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Slavek

ETA:

Sweet.

He's saving us from ourselves by invading Ukraine!

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ribka
. He would always remind what unscrupulous, manipulative POS'ss they were. And the CIA, like all intel agencies, underwent major political changes in the 90's and that's why they are so dangerous today.

Including the FSB and other Russian agencies?

And as the educated on here know the CIA helped orchestrate the take over of Ukraine in 2012 and began the proxy war in Russia like they did in Georgia, Armenia, Chechnya, Syria, Taiwan etc

You smear anybody who disagrees with your opinion as 'uneducated? Anybody with a sheepskin must agree with you? Your ad hominem attacks show that you have no evidence, just opinion.

Obviously you are entitled to your own opinion; but if you are, so is everybody else entitled to theirs.

Last edited by plumbum; 08/24/22.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Interesting stuff none the less. You can see how every piece of media we’re consuming on this conflict… from both sides and everything in between… is propaganda.[/quote]
It is interesting and the CIA agent is CIA. The CIA is like the mob. Once you are a made member you are always a member. I spent enough time around some of them to immediately spot their creepy BS. The entire interview is being manipulated by the agent. It makes me instinctively want to shoot the creep.[/quote][/quote]

Ribka , it sounds like we’ve had similar life experiences. Manipulative POS is a very good description. CIA’s overriding personality is psychopath.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m at the 2:45 mark in the interview with the deep state schill and I’ve gone from wanting to shoot that POS to wanting to slowly dissolve him in a vat of acid while enjoying his screams.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 74 of 117 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,459 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,166
Posts18,484,492
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.