Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin orders national troop replenishment in Russia due to heavy troop losses in the 6 month Ukraine war.

Russian troops still refusing orders to serve in the Ukraine theater as they are protected by Russian law from having to serve as no war has been formerly declared.

AP, Reuters

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russian troops still refusing orders to serve in the Ukraine theater as they are protected by Russian law from having to serve as no war has been formerly declared.
That's the worst thing about Commies - they have NO rule of law!

Err...uhmm... Never mind.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Putin orders national troop replenishment in Russia due to heavy troop losses in the 6 month Ukraine war.

AP, Reuters

Wait Russia is an evil country but they can’t draft soldiers and make them go fight in an undeclared war like we did in Korea and Vietnam?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dont bring up actual history with ol demented toot. beyond his cut and paste intelligence lol

Originally Posted by JoeBob

AP, Reuters

Wait Russia is an evil country but they can’t draft soldiers and make them go fight in an undeclared war like we did in Korea and Vietnam?

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The horse is dead.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
The horse is dead.

If so then you need to go break his leg.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
The horse is dead.

amazing that a Biden supporter like ol toot still posts on here after being humiliated . How's your hero Biden doing on the economy ol toot? I see stock market tanking again today. lmao

vagina times, CNN, fistcamp post

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Ukraine squabble is just a sideshow. The real activity that's going on since Russia and China decided to put aside their differences is a trade coalition of China, Russia, and the global south.

Basically, 85% of the world's population is going to form a "new world order" which pretty much turns its back on North America and Western Europe.

The big losers will be the traditionalist Americans who are aware enough to not want any part of the globalist bullshit that the American and Western European governments has devoted themselves to.

The leftist "useful idiots" in America deserve what's coming their way as a result of the globalist agenda. The rest of us are just along for the ride.

Western and Central Europe are geographically located to easily take their pick when the division occurs. But I seriously doubt if North America will be invited. It's too isolated, anyway.

And,....way too much bad blood since the post WW2 years.

Teach your children well,.....particularly in skills and languages that won't keep them trapped in the America gulag. I suggest Hungarian and Czech.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
wait until the US and NATO pivot to Taiwan and China. 2 major wars going on at once. That will help the world economies

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Ukraine squabble is just a sideshow. The real activity that's going on since Russia and China decided to put aside their differences is a trade coalition of China, Russia, and the global south.

Basically, 85% of the world's population is going to form a "new world order" which pretty much turns its back on North America and Western Europe.

The big losers will be the traditionalist Americans who are aware enough to not want any part of the globalist bullshit that the American and Western European governments has devoted themselves to.

The leftist "useful idiots" in America deserve what's coming their way as a result of the globalist agenda. The rest of us are just along for the ride.

Western and Central Europe are geographically located to easily take their pick when the division occurs. But I seriously doubt if North America will be invited. It's too isolated, anyway.

And,....way too much bad blood since the post WW2 years.

Teach your children well,.....particularly in skills and languages that won't keep them trapped in the America gulag. I suggest Hungarian and Czech.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ribka
wait until the US and NATO pivot to Taiwan and China. 2 major wars going on at once. That will help the world economies.

I seriously doubt if NATO will be much of a factor. The NATO countries are learning that there's nothing to gain and much to loose by being associated with todays American alliance.

Basically, the U.S. government will be a non player in the world events of the 21st century. It will try to initiate conflicts. But nobody will take the bait. The big players are just biding their time while America fades into insignificance.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Should be called the low hanging fruit thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where is that dad gum towel?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
wait until the US and NATO pivot to Taiwan and China. 2 major wars going on at once. That will help the world economies.

I seriously doubt if NATO will be much of a factor. The NATO countries are learning that there's nothing to gain and much to loose by being associated with todays American alliance.

Basically, the U.S. government will be a non player in the world events of the 21st century. It will try to initiate conflicts. But nobody will take the bait. The big players are just biding their time while America fades into insignificance.
I don’t think the USA is going to be a non player but our hegemony is already crumbling. I’m reading that Italy leaving the EU after their election is all but certain. I expect the EU to really unravel in the next few years and the countries to distance themselves from the USA. Russia is waiting on winter to destabilize Europe. Cold and hungry people look for new leadership and Europe is going to be cold and hungry this winter. As the gas and electricity run out European industry will be shuttered. Cold , hungry , unemployed , and no prospect of things improving is a recipe for revolution. Western Europe has swallowed a suicide pill going along with sanctions. I’m sure Russia also has some sabotage plans for Europe as winter sets in. A pipeline explosion here and a train derailment there and what might have been tough but manageable is now a disaster.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Where is that dad gum towel?

The global homo war is really paying off for the US

Or former allies and strategic security partners are now abandoning us. SLAVA Ukraine, SLAVA Biden luvers!!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lands-permission-to-dock-says-washington

Last edited by ribka; 08/26/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Americans and Euro tards dont understand how much patience Russia has in its long game.

Like the great global homo UKO NAZI fans and genius economists said Russia is just a small cheap gas station

Harvard economist and former Obama advisor says Russia is 'basically a big gas station' and is otherwise 'incredibly unimportant' in the global economy

Originally Posted by Daveinjax

I don’t think the USA is going to be a non player but our hegemony is already crumbling. I’m reading that Italy leaving the EU after their election is all but certain. I expect the EU to really unravel in the next few years and the countries to distance themselves from the USA. Russia is waiting on winter to destabilize Europe. Cold and hungry people look for new leadership and Europe is going to be cold and hungry this winter. As the gas and electricity run out European industry will be shuttered. Cold , hungry , unemployed , and no prospect of things improving is a recipe for revolution. Western Europe has swallowed a suicide pill going along with sanctions. I’m sure Russia also has some sabotage plans for Europe as winter sets in. A pipeline explosion here and a train derailment there and what might have been tough but manageable is now a disaster.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m sure Russia also has some sabotage plans for Europe as winter sets in. A pipeline explosion here and a train derailment there and what might have been tough but manageable is now a disaster.

I don't think so. Putin doesn't want to alienate Western Europe. As it stands, all of Western Europe's energy problems stem from its association with America.

I think Putin is smart enough to just let them stew on that for a while. He's looking to resume trade with Western Europe,...and Western Europe is looking to resume trade with Russia.

There's no good reason for Putin to do anything which would push Europe away. The globalists who control North America are Europe's problem, they're Russia's problem, and they're China's problem.

They're also the U.S.A.'s problem. But a significant part of the U.S.A. is taking a long time to understand that.

They will, eventually.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
There's no good reason for Putin to do anything which would push Europe away.

Yes there is. He wants to re-restablish the bi-polar relationship in Europe, in the image of the cold war USSR. Not through Communism, but through his semi-Democratic oligarchy. An Eastern democracy.

He is on record rueing the breakup of the USSR. Translations include "Above all, we should acknowledge that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a major geopolitical disaster of the century. As for the Russian nation, it became a genuine drama. Tens of millions of our co-citizens and co-patriots found themselves outside Russian territory. Moreover, the epidemic of disintegration infected Russia itself." Or, "...greateast geopolitical catastrophe of the century."

He and his supporters speak of a 'novorussiya' and Putin had made at least one speech which was revisionist, and revanchist.

He has expressed his disdain for a uni-polar world.

Given a carrot and a stick, he will eat the carrot and proceed to beating people into agreement.

He sees a place for a Russian-centric counterweight to American hegemony.

He doesn't want to push Europe away, but he is glad to push them around, and to collect what he can back into orbit.

Last edited by plumbum; 08/26/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what's a bi polar relationship? What's a uni-polar world? Give an example of at least two revisionist and two example of revanchist speeches by Putin. I can can read Russian so you can post the original speech and give examples. Thank you

When the US invaded Iraq twice without cause ( for oil) and killed over 500,000 were we trying to establish a loving uni polar relationship with carrots or sticks? lol

How many carrots did we drop on Vietnam after we invaded for no reason during that Long war?

How about when we invaded Somalia twice? Afghanistan? We sure gave them a lot of carrots lol

How are American carrots working in Syria now? Do they now love Americans?

Why did the US build over two dozen bio weapon labs on Russia's border. Our Sect of State Newland admitted this under oath recently. Were we making carrots in those wmd labs?

Originally Posted by plumbum
There's no good reason for Putin to do anything which would push Europe away.

Yes there is. He wants to re-restablish the bi-polar relationship in Europe, in the image of the cold war USSR. Not through Communism, but through his semi-Democratic oligarchy. An Eastern democracy.

He is on record rueing the breakup of the USSR. Translations include "Above all, we should acknowledge that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a major geopolitical disaster of the century. As for the Russian nation, it became a genuine drama. Tens of millions of our co-citizens and co-patriots found themselves outside Russian territory. Moreover, the epidemic of disintegration infected Russia itself." Or, "...greateast geopolitical catastrophe of the century."

He and his supporters speak of a 'novorussiya' and Putin had made at least one speech which was revisionist, and revanchist.

Given a carrot and a stick, he will eat the carrot and proceed to beating people into agreement.

He sees a place for a Russian-centric counterweight to American hegemony.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by plumbum

You mean, as in a one world government?,...as the globalists envision?

Well,...I'm not much on the idea either. I'm not particularly fond of a one government "U.S.A." as long as Biden and Pelosi are running it.

Page 79 of 117 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.